• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHxLCMwMvHc

I believe one of the offending exchanges began at the 1:00:15 mark.

Abram:  "Ze snowflakes - they fell even in ze summer."

George: (admonishing the boy) "Hold on - hold on - hold on - ok - ok - not that - that's - don't do that.  People had relatives who died in the camps.  Don't get me in any more trouble than I'm in.  Don't make fun of that."

Kudos to George for stopping Abram before he took this line of commentary any further off track to a place it didn't need to go.  Up to that point, it was great to see the pair "hav[ing] some fun" (as Mr. Noory would say).

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHxLCMwMvHc

George: (admonishing the boy) "Hold on - hold on - hold on - ok - ok - not that - that's - don't do that.  People had relatives who died in the camps.  Don't get me in any more trouble than I'm in.  Don't make fun of that."

Kudos to George for stopping Abram before he took this line of commentary any further off track to a place it didn't need to go.  Up to that point, it was great to see the pair "hav[ing] some fun" (as Mr. Noory would say).

I'm glad you're working with George, live on camera, Ole Ger. About time!

Beginning of month Falkie has litter and nerf toys.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 03, 2017, 06:00:04 PM
Beginning of month Falkie has litter and nerf toys.

...and Ole Gerry at his side! Awesome!

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

THE MASTER HAS POSTPONED 'LIVESTREAM 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO' UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO ANTISEMITIC REMARKS ALLEGEDLY MADE BY CO-HOST ABRAM.

DEVELOPING...

No doubt he also returned the tainted cash Abram ''donated''

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

So, Senda is a Nazi?  That's shocking news.  A rat-haired fuckface who looks like a guy in witness protection who doesn’t know how to disguise himself properly, who couldn’t keep track of his dick if it wasn’t attached to him, in yet another moment of epic fuckupery.  He sucks now and forever and deserves to have nothing but the worst happen to him.

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 05:52:43 PM
I'm glad you're working with George, live on camera, Ole Ger. About time!

Meatie Pie / 3OctaveFart said previously that Abe was Drone (as in BellGab's area51drone).   ;D ;D ;D :o

Ol' Gerry's still up here in Canada, where it's smoky and roasting in the Lower Mainland.  Sadly, I've never been to George's apartment . . . yet.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 06:12:59 PM
Meatie Pie / 3OctaveFart said previously that Abe was Drone (as in BellGab's area51drone).   ;D ;D ;D :o

Ol' Gerry's still up here in Canada, where it's smoky and roasting in the Lower Mainland.  Sadly, I've never been to George's apartment . . . yet.

Guess we'll never know...you look like a nice guy, though! Looking forward to more of your appearances.  ;)

Oh, "Martinez Tonight" will be starting up soon...want to be on a show?

Lilith

George had posted under a recent video, that if he doesn't get his place clean enough, he could get evicted.  Any word on his options if this happened?  I think he said the inspectors are coming between the 11th and the 18th.

chefist

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 06:50:13 PM
George had posted under a recent video, that if he doesn't get his place clean enough, he could get evicted.  Any word on his options if this happened?  I think he said the inspectors are coming between the 11th and the 15th.

Move in with Ole Gerry? Why not! Good option IMO.

3OctaveFart

Just teasing . . . I do think it is someone from this community, but all the more fun if it is.

I would counsel the young man that there are certain rosebuds to be gathered at the age of 19 that ought never have anything to do with Senda's apartment.

George had posted under a recent video, that if he doesn't get his place clean enough, he could get evicted.  Any word on his options if this happened?  I think he said the inspectors are coming between the 11th and the 18th.
well, my guess is this going to be his LAST inspection....
I am sure he has been issued multiple warnings...
been given ultimatums multiple times....
and this is the LAST and FINAL inspection...
he has been given time to get his affairs in order...

FALKIE WILL BE OUT ON THE CURB BY END OF THE MONTH
(watching 5 illegal immigrants hauling his shit to the "dump")

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2017, 07:33:34 PM
well, my guess is this going to be his LAST inspection....
I am sure he has been issued multiple warnings...
been given ultimatums multiple times....
and this is the LAST and FINAL inspection...
he has been given time to get his affairs in order...

FALKIE WILL BE OUT ON THE CURB BY END OF THE MONTH
(watching 5 illegal immigrants hauling his shit to the "dump")

I hope it doesn't come to that, but...
Maybe he'll make a video with his iphone.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

But how can the Big Guy be expected to clean his apartment when he has a nerf dart toy to test?  Geeeeesh,

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2017, 07:56:06 PM
But how can the Big Guy be expected to clean his apartment when he has a nerf dart toy to test?  Geeeeesh,

I know, Right?

I'm sure the inspectors will understand.  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 07:58:16 PM
I know, Right?

I'm sure the inspectors will understand.  :)

If they don't..they better watch or they may get a Nerf Dart.up thier a**.

George is fighting for  .Truth Justice and the American WAY.  .for all of us!

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 07:54:06 PM
we will just have to "hope" George has his iPhone all charged up BEFORE he is evicted....
he can record them hauling his carcass out of Casa Senda...
continue as they haul all his shit out of Casa Senda (from the curb)...
then waddle on down to the Starbucks to download it...

*mission accomplished !

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2017, 08:08:39 PM
we will just have to "hope" George has his iPhone all charged up BEFORE he is evicted....
he can record them hauling his carcass out of Casa Senda...
continue as they haul all his shit out of Casa Senda (from the curb)...
then waddle on down to the Starbucks to download it...

*mission accomplished !

They probably have outlets at Starbucks where he can charge his iphone while he drinks his water as well.

thinking about Falkie calling slow Kathy and asking to borrow her baby stroller...
(imagine Falkie waddling around Martinez pushing a baby stroller full of plushies....and an alien head)

LOL

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 08:10:53 PM
They probably have outlets at Starbucks where he can charge his iphone while he drinks his water as well.
what about his box fans...
how many does he own ?

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 08:10:53 PM
and his Alien Head lamp ?
(I sure hope they have enough outlets....oops forgot about his power cords)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2017, 08:07:43 PM
If they don't..they better watch or they may get a Nerf Dart.up thier a**.

George is fighting for  .Truth Justice and the American WAY.  .for all of us!
a word of advise...
don't go flashing that nerf gun around....
hell, Police have shot and killed people for holding cell phones "in a life threatening way", for God's sake

if, and only if, some "do gooder" is aware of the coming eviction...
(social services for Village Idiots....a liberal Democrat)
and has made arrangements for a room at the local Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots...

*now Falkie receiving notification of that would generate views !
(I hope he records it)

when will the "Great Plea" for help come ?
he has less than 3 weeks left....

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
if, and only if, some "do gooder" is aware of the coming eviction...
(social services for Village Idiots....a liberal Democrat)
and has made arrangements for a room at the local Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots...

*now Falkie receiving notification of that would generate views !
(I hope he records it)

Too bad he never called the people from the Hoarders show to go help him out. 

post eviction....
I am worried what will happen to Falkie, poor Falkie all the kitties ?

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 08:24:54 PM
Too bad he never called the people from the Hoarders show to go help him out.
that would have required...
critical thinking
pre planning
admitting he has a psychological disease(s)
contacting the producer (NO, not Tommy)
listening, NOT TALKING
and on and on....

*what the hell, when does he have time for any of that ?
he is busy all the time....eating, sleeping, shitting, dollar store, demanding refunds and replacements, contacting Dominos Corporate, YouTube, colonoscopies left and right, waddling around, dusting....

Norm

Evicting a disabled tenant from a section 8 housing unit is highly unlikely unless George has been found guilty of committing a serious criminal act. If I remember correctly section 8 inspections used to occur twice a year and are performed by the county. If the unit is extremely soiled the county will 'senda' out a cleaning crew to clean and disinfect the housing unit in question making the it safe from dangerous bacteria and/or mold growth.

If George were to become very sick the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance and Defense team attorneys could go after the building owner in court.

By the way, I have several iPad boxes in like new condition.