• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

Rally Squirrel,
that's a total bullshit.
burritos were made way back even in ancient times in Mexico and other south American countries.
you know shit on this topic.

BTW, BRIG TANKS FOR HIGHJACKING MY MACHO AVATAR AND ADDING ROSES TO IT......
For years people would use tortillas to hold food and that way of eating resembled a burrito.

But the first one made for and sold for public composition was done by El Farro in SF.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
Ha. Thanks, but I really enjoy just doing it. I used BlogTalk Radio in the past, but that was problematic and limited (no Skype calls). MV said I can use the UFOship.com stream...but I need to work out the bugs. TMK offered to help as well.
I consider Martinez Tonight on par with Freaks and Geeks, a show that lasted all of 12 epidodes, saddened fans when it went away and which people still talk about.

I look forward to Martinez Tonight's return in due time - take all of it that you need, the Falkieverse will be waiting for the show once again to 'surrender its truth to the knowing eye.' Peace.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 03:55:11 AM
Hi ALL,
-I honestly just come here after two(2) or even (3) days of celibacy from this dungeon and saw an avatar from my best friend...
Hi Miss Skirt ;)

As to me having sex, OK I did touched myself few times before, and every time it was when looking at your avatar Miss Skirt,
otherwise I'm 'saving' myself for you my sexy charming best friend.
Remember that post where you blew me a kiss... wow that blew me away  8) :-*
Step off my Falkie Thread girlfriend, son, before I do something I'll be sorry for.

I'll have you know I am a judo master and own a chain of dojos in the San Fernando Valley. Govern yourself accordingly.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 12:34:31 PM
For years people would use tortillas to hold food and that way of eating resembled a burrito.

But the first one made for and sold for public composition was done by El Farro in SF.

I could see that. I worked for 7 years in Mexico...tacos are the staple. Oh, and tacos in corn tortillas, not flour.

WhiteCrow

My heart rejoices ....the Big Guy is cutting down to one frozen pizza month.

May the love continue!

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 01:36:13 PM
My heart rejoices ....the Big Guy is cutting down to one frozen pizza month.

May the love continue!
As Pat Benatar once sang, "It's a little too little, it's a little to late".  I still give him an "A" for effort.   Maybe some more small changes will equal a big change to his life. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on August 02, 2017, 01:46:08 PM
As Pat Benatar once sang, "It's a little too little, it's a little to late".  I still give him an "A" for effort.   Maybe some more small changes will equal a big change to his life.

Oh Whoozit....incremental change...small steps....one never knows.  I sure hope if fans choose to send the great man food, they send salad.   Faith Hope Love.

Love ALL

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 01:50:58 PM
Oh Whoozit....incremental change...small steps....one never knows.  I sure hope if fans choose to send the great man food, they send salad.   Faith Hope Love.

Love ALL
My post wasn't all negative, believe it our not I am actually rooting for the guy.  I hope he institutes more changes and continues to entertain us for several more decades.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on August 02, 2017, 01:55:35 PM
My post wasn't all negative, believe it our not I am actually rooting for the guy.  I hope he institutes more changes and continues to entertain us for several more decades.

I understand your sentiment whoozit.  I am rooting for him too.   There is no one else like our Falkie.  I wish he knew how much he was loved.  Even here on hate gab.

Mrs. Crow is a nurse.  She is quite fascinated with our George. 

Love ALL plus Justin

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 02:00:30 PM
I understand your sentiment whoozit.  I am rooting for him too.   There is no one else like our Falkie.  I wish he knew how much he was loved.  Even here on hate gab.

Mrs. Crow is a nurse.  She is quite fascinated with our George. 

Love ALL plus Justin
which "fascinates" Mrs. Crow more...
his physical or mental health ?

I might also inquire if Mrs. Crow has ever encountered such a "fascinating" patient, professionally ?

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 01:34:26 PM
I could see that. I worked for 7 years in Mexico...tacos are the staple. Oh, and tacos in corn tortillas, not flour.

Yes, food was always served with tortillas and people used the tortillas as an edible utensil.

But no one actually wrapped up the meat, beans ect and served it as a togo item until a little spot in the Mission District in SF did.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 04:35:30 PM
Yes, food was always served with tortillas and people used the tortillas as an edible utensil.

But no one actually wrapped up the meat, beans ect and served it as a togo item until a little spot in the Mission District in SF did.

...and serving rice in a taco/burrito is disgusting. That is never done in Mexico. Also, there is no yellow cheese in Mexico. Ha.  ;D

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 04:40:01 PM
...and serving rice in a taco/burrito is disgusting. That is never done in Mexico. Also, there is no yellow cheese in Mexico. Ha.  ;D

Queso Oaxaca is delicious.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 05:04:20 PM
Queso Oaxaca is delicious.

Yup...queso cocido it's called.."cooked cheese"...like mozzarella. That is mainly used for quesadillas. Queso fresco, crumbly fresh cheese, is what is mainly used for tacos on a daily basis.

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 05:22:42 PM
Yup...queso cocido it's called.."cooked cheese"...like mozzarella. That is mainly used for quesadillas. Queso fresco, crumbly fresh cheese, is what is mainly used for tacos on a daily basis.

I just love when menus say "Steak quesadilla with cheese" it is like saying chill con carne.

Those are both the key ingredients.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 05:31:55 PM
I just love when menus say "Steak quesadilla with cheese" it is like saying chill con carne.

Those are both the key ingredients.

lolz...yup.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 03:55:11 AM
Hi ALL,
-I honestly just come here after two(2) or even (3) days of celibacy from this dungeon and saw an avatar from my best friend...
Hi Miss Skirt ;)

As to me having sex, OK I did touched myself few times before, and every time it was when looking at your avatar Miss Skirt,
otherwise I'm 'saving' myself for you my sexy charming best friend.
Remember that post where you blew me a kiss... wow that blew me away  8) :-*

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 02, 2017, 01:07:50 PM
Step off my Falkie Thread girlfriend, son, before I do something I'll be sorry for.

I'll have you know I am a judo master and own a chain of dojos in the San Fernando Valley. Govern yourself accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1F5BLLFAeM

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 11:02:49 AM
Really?  Does it come with pictures?  Is there a coffee table version?  I would put it next to my own self produced coffee table book, "Girls of BellGab: Girls I Would Like to Pork."
LOL, how many harem members do you need? And bear in mind that I was an innocent 14 year old at the time.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 11:04:14 AM
See.  There's your mistake.  There isn't a thought process.
Senda is unencumbered by the thought process.

R.I.P. Tommy Magliozzi  :'(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 01, 2017, 10:07:08 PM
Madam, are you implying that I was some kind of nerdy bookworm in HS?

I read all of Judy Blume's books until I got to Wifey. That book was so dirty. I was scandalized and stopped reading her altogether.
Heh, my older friend told me about Wifey, it was scandalous . I did read it years later.

I was trying to be polite including Brig in the people I thought might have read Judy Blume but I think she must have been 40 by the time Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret. came out. So there isn't much of a reason she would have read it. That's probably why she didn't understand the joke.

By the way, for anyone that hasn't read it. It was a book written from the point of view of an 11 year old girl whom is waiting to get her first period and is also wondering what religion she should be.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2017, 07:58:31 PM
Heh, my older friend told me about Wifey, it was scandalous . I did read it years later.

heh, as "scandalous" as your trip to Tijuana ?
geez, cannot imagine it was ....

*i might suggest you NEVER mention "that" again...
(it's embarrassing to say the least)

Lilith

I did save a copy of this video from the Guy From Pittswerg, yes Pittswerg, just in case he decides to delete it later.

Classic!

bwahahahaha

https://youtu.be/fHY3j-QRINg

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

Rally Squirrel,
you continuing digging your hole of stupidity, ( sorry but I can not use gentler word), so you telling us that 300 or 1000 years ago people were not making and selling food.
you trying to bullshit us that food selling it only started in San Fran in 1961 ??

"The burrito was first created in San Francisco in 1961."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sasha on August 02, 2017, 03:37:46 PM
which "fascinates" Mrs. Crow more...
his physical or mental health ?

I might also inquire if Mrs. Crow has ever encountered such a "fascinating" patient, professionally ?

Fasinating to Mrs Crow ... Why I'm fasinated with George..

"I cannot forecast to you the action of George.It is a riddle, wrapped in a Tee shirt of the day, wearing red shorts; but perhaps there is a key. That key is his self interest."

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2017, 08:49:55 PM
I did save a copy of this video from the Guy From Pittswerg, yes Pittswerg, just in case he decides to delete it later.

Classic!

bwahahahaha

https://youtu.be/fHY3j-QRINg

Gee wiz. Who would go and do that?