• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

again, NOT intending to come off as morbid...
but as an opportunity for breaking news to "inform and educate"
(FALKIE would "get it")

area51drone

I've heard that someone (maybe MP) has the video that got George kicked off live streaming saved.   Is it uploaded somewhere?   

will YouTube be observing George as he yells to Abram....
"you talk, remember I am the guest"...tonight ?
LOL
(does George really believe YouTube is that stupid ?)

Lilith

Quote from: area51drone on August 01, 2017, 09:44:49 AM
I've heard that someone (maybe MP) has the video that got George kicked off live streaming saved.   Is it uploaded somewhere?

Great to see you Drone!
If you find a copy, please lemme know.

I know we've continued to exchange inboxes behind the scenes during the time that you've been away, but it's GREAT to see another former Circle of Trust (plus Justin) member posting in The Master's thread again here on Sewergab.

Welcome back, BellGab's area51drone!  You've been missed!

WhiteCrow

area51 we are having a love in here in the Falkie thread.  Welcome back and peace man!  Groovy to see you here.

Love ALL plus Justin

area51drone

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 10:30:32 AM
Great to see you Drone!

I tried to go to Alaska and go "Ghost Mode" and just disappear fully, but Falkie always brings you back.

paladin1991

It lives. 

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on August 01, 2017, 12:00:28 PM
I tried to go to Alaska and go "Ghost Mode" and just disappear fully, but Falkie always brings you back.

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

WhiteCrow

That calls for an official Falkie magnet for the store!

Lilith

So it is Written,
So it shall be done.

Praise MV!

Oh,

FRIENDSHIP!

catching up on George's "cleaning" and under description mentions something about "can be evicted if he doesn't clean up"....
is he really that STUPID ?
Falkie is a MILLION DOLLAR LIABILITY FOR THE HACIENDA !

*praying they have a good insurance policy
(and is that "Basil" he is growing starting to look like marijuana ?

Lilith

George said no live video today.

I hope he decided to spend the time doing some cleaning for his inspection.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on August 01, 2017, 12:24:53 PM
catching up on George's "cleaning" and under description mentions something about "can be evicted if he doesn't clean up"....
is he really that STUPID ?
Falkie is a MILLION DOLLAR LIABILITY FOR THE HACIENDA !

*praying they have a good insurance policy
(and is that "Basil" he is growing starting to look like marijuana ?

I would guess more like cilantro.  (says Mrs. Crow)

why doesn't Falkie go into the marijuana business ?
Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg...
why NOT a Falkie branded product ?
"get fucked up like Falkie"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 08:18:40 AM
George..........?
having excuses ?
or simply "explainations" why HATERS and TROLLS are ALWAYS WRONG ?

*feeling sorry for poor poor misunderstood Falkie...
(wiping a tear away...)

I so agree.. Few Understand the burden of "ALWAYS" being right.

To quote Mr Bell:
"George gets it"

Nice quote for a limited edition George Senda tee shirt... Eh?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 01, 2017, 05:02:21 PM
I so agree.. Few Understand the burden of "ALWAYS" being right.

To quote Mr Bell:
"George gets it"

Nice quote for a limited edition George Senda tee shirt... Eh?

Only if you add "...and it itches."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 12:25:51 PM
George said no live video today.

I hope he decided to spend the time doing some cleaning for his inspection.

It's beyond my understandings of any social justice, social economics or social welfare programs...just saying ..it's not right that George is burdened with "any" menial tasks. The State or National Government should provide..

I saw the quote below scibbeled on a wall... It seems to apply to George's situation..

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 01, 2017, 05:23:03 PM
It's beyond my understandings of any social justice, social economics or social welfare programs...just saying ..it's not right that George is burdened with "any" menial tasks. The State or National Government should provide..

I saw the quote below scibbeled on a wall... It seems to apply to George's situation..

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

Well, he did turn down the free aids because they wanted 18 hrs a week to do the work needed in his house.

Remember that?

I had almost forgotten.

I could see where they might need that much time to do the cleaning of all the things George has, and his laundry, shopping etc.

Maybe he would consider calling them back before he has inspection if they are still available.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 05:29:09 PM
Well, he did turn down the free aids because they wanted 18 hrs a week to do the work needed in his house.

Remember that?

I had almost forgotten.

I could see where they might need that much time to do the cleaning of all the things George has, and his laundry, shopping etc.

Maybe he would consider calling them back before he has inspection if they are still available.

Great idea grubbie.. in the meantime another exciting action pack(age) ..cliff hanger video..

Chapter One:

"The Very Long Box or Don't Drop It on the Way Home"

https://youtu.be/NdsOctqRGf4

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 01, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
Great idea gubbie.. in the meantime another exciting action pack(age) ..cliff hanger video..

Chapter One:

"The Very Long Box or Don't Drop It on the Way Home"

https://youtu.be/NdsOctqRGf4

I'm betting it's broken.

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

Remember that?

I had almost forgotten.

I seem to recall that they turned him down because he was not authorized to offer more hours.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
I seem to recall that they turned him down because he was not authorized to offer more hours.

You could be right, of course.

I'll see if I can find the video. No promises.  :-\

Maybe he could only get authorized for 18 hours, and they felt they felt they needed more.  I could have misunderstood.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2017, 10:32:11 PM
Still, I had plenty of kielbasa lying around the house. Plus the occasional free pizza, courtesy of some Bellgab troll. The master will not die of hunger.  A heart attack maybe. But not hunger.

Working title: Are You There God? It's Me, Falkie.

Chapter 13

Hi God, It's me, Falkie. I'm so excited. I finally got my period! Well, it's blood coming out of my anus but I still need a tampon. That's the same thing, right? I can't wait to tell Abe. Oh boy will he be jealous!

On another note, I'm still trying to find the right religion for myself. Which one do you think will make me the most bucks? Christianity is good because they give the most presents but I'm still leaning toward Judaism because of the sympathy bucks, if you know what I mean. Please don't even mention Buddhism. STFU, I can't live on rice, it makes my knee hurt.

Also, could you see your way clear of giving me a few Highlanders? I know you have about as much money as God so if I don't get them soon you'll hear about it on my videos, and it won't be pretty (it never is according to my haters)

WhiteCrow

Roswells Art... its so good to see you here again.  I guess the Falkie magnet got to you to. 

Praise MV

the love in continues. 

Love ALL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 01, 2017, 06:52:47 PM
Roswells Art... its so good to see you here again.  I guess the Falkie magnet got to you to. 

Praise MV

the love in continues. 

Love ALL

Heh, it's a very tiny portion of readers that will get my post. I'm counting on Brig, Laura and IB but not holding my breath. Also Judy Blume ate at a restaurant semi-regularly that I used to work at. According to the waitstaff, she wasn't very friendly, but she probably gets tired of people telling her what a difference she made in their life when she's trying to order lunch.

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 06:24:09 PM
You could be right, of course.

I'll see if I can find the video. No promises.  :-\

Maybe he could only get authorized for 18 hours, and they felt they felt they needed more.  I could have misunderstood.
I believe it went like this...
"they ONLY authorized" 18 hours per week for my "personal assistant" and I could NOT find ANYBODY willing to ONLY WORK 18 HOURS PER WEEK !

*i think what he meant was he was unable to FIND ANYBODY WILLING TO STEP FOOT IN CASA SENDA PERIOD !
(what about Abram.....?    just an idea)

but, I could be wrong

chefist

I didn't know Kathy had a bit part on the tv show, "Shameless"? Who knew...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2017, 07:10:19 PM
Heh, it's a very tiny portion of readers that will get my post. I'm counting on Brig, Laura and IB but not holding my breath.

What I do know is that "STFU, I can't live on rice, it makes my knee hurt. " made me laugh like crazy!   :P

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2017, 07:10:19 PM
Heh, it's a very tiny portion of readers that will get my post. I'm counting on Brig, Laura and IB but not holding my breath. Also Judy Blume ate at a restaurant I used to work at, according to the waitstaff, she wasn't very friendly. So did Frank McCourt, he was friendly.

You typed that "Hi God" letter so well that I'm starting to suspect you of being one of Georges alternate accounts...   :o

;D