• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 27, 2017, 10:25:47 PM
lucifer~bell
everyone is aware you are.....
Abram

*just thought, maybe you were "UNaware"...
Abram "WHO" you dumber than Falkie FUCKTARD !

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 27, 2017, 10:55:24 PM
Happier Times are coming !
I like to WARN YOU that MV banned me other people for much lesser attempts of doxxing.
So you better profoundly apologize and send $5 "donation" to Bellgabs coffers for your almost transgression.
Don't be just cheap loud mouth here.
Open your wallet, Happier Times are coming !
I like to warn you....
YOU, ARE A REALLY LAME FUCKTARD OF AN IDIOT !

*so so much so, I am beginning to think the rumors are FALSE and you are in reality FALKIE

Quote from: Norm on July 27, 2017, 10:33:27 PM
Brianna has some amazing talents. She's a pro, George must be beaming!

She takes black dicks up the ass with very little effort, but why would Senda be impressed with that?

ZaZa

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 27, 2017, 11:01:02 PM
public record....
(as per my "crack pro bonar legal team from River City college")
hoping you "swallow".....next video....:::
my "team" is wanting "something"....for "nothing"...

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Happier Times are coming !
you are:
CHEAP CUNT BIG MOUTH.

ZaZa

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 27, 2017, 11:50:24 PM
She takes black dicks up the ass with very little effort, but why would Senda be impressed with that?

Adolph Schlongenhaler,
so now you are acknowledging that you have small dick and a big black dick envy.
not surprising at all...

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 27, 2017, 11:18:37 PM
I like to warn you....
YOU, ARE A REALLY LAME FUCKTARD OF AN IDIOT !

*so so much so, I am beginning to think the rumors are FALSE and you are in reality FALKIE

Just want to say that is super nice of you to still give the window licker attention. Most of us have decided to just ignore him  because he is too pathetic.
But he does need and crave attention and you are a good man for giving it to him. It is very nice of you, Happier.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 28, 2017, 06:08:28 AM
Most of us have decided to just ignore him

My glory is manifest. Baller.

any "breaking news" on the upcoming inspection ?

*i am shocked that Falkie isn't reporting on this !

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 28, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Sd29DyVdQ

I did not know the Tweety and Sylvester cartoons were mysteries.  Learn sumpthin' new every day, thanks Guy From Pittsburg

bateman

The Masterâ,,¢ was so displeased with the Welch's White Grape Juice that he was forced to use TWO Splendas to make it halfway palatable.

https://youtu.be/GodU2elp4-0

Lilith

Quote from: b🎱man on July 28, 2017, 10:43:34 AM
The Masterâ,,¢ was so displeased with the Welch's White Grape Juice that he was forced to use TWO Splendas to make it halfway palatable.

SPLENDID!

Yes, it's going to take some time and determination to change Georges eating habits.  His taste buds are used to prepackaged, salt, sugar and chemical infused foods.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 28, 2017, 10:28:00 AM
I did not know the Tweety and Sylvester cartoons were mysteries.  Learn sumpthin' new every day, thanks Guy From Pittsburg

I do not intend to defend Senda but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ssk1UZBE-g

However June was not just Granny on that, she was Granny in everything since 1955 as well as Rocky The Squirrel, Cindy Lou Who, Betty Ruble and Talking Tina from Twilight Zone.
She was the most prolific female voice actor ever. George did not do her justice.

He's on Splenda?  That could explain some of this

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 28, 2017, 10:47:25 AM
[Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries]

However June was not just Granny on that, she was Granny in everything since 1955 as well as Rocky The Squirrel, Cindy Lou Who, Betty Ruble and Talking Tina from Twilight Zone.
She was the most prolific female voice actor ever. George did not do her justice.

I'd watched my fair share of cartoons but missed this.  Looking it up it ran on 'Kids WB' 1995-2000.  I've tried to watch modern era cartoons, but the ones I've seen are dull so I don't bother. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 28, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Yeah, Tweety and Sylvester Mysteries should be well down on the list.

For something he doesn't like, he sure woofed that down quick (and wiped his face on his shirt).

He continues to waste his talents, I would like to recommend him for hot dog eating contests

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 28, 2017, 10:55:46 AM
I'd watched my fair share of cartoons but missed this.  Looking it up it ran on 'Kids WB' 1995-2000.  I've tried to watch modern era cartoons, but the ones I've seen are dull so I don't bother.

It was lame. But the X-Men and Batman stuff from that era is spectacular.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 28, 2017, 06:08:28 AM
Just want to say that is super nice of you to still give the window licker attention. Most of us have decided to just ignore him  because he is too pathetic.
But he does need and crave attention and you are a good man for giving it to him. It is very nice of you, Happier.
Rally Squirrel,
it would be an embarrassment for me to be getting attention from crowd such yourself and your kind.
I have much better quality friends to mingle with.
I go for the quality not the quantity.

Norm

The 'Master' has the instructions. But is the Master smart enough to figure out how to use the magical mixer device?

And what in hell is he going to do with a cheap Behringer mixer? Sit on it?

Norm

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 11:44:15 AM
Rally Squirrel,
I apologize for my actions and hope you forgive me.
God Bless

Love is everywhere!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on July 28, 2017, 11:47:39 AM
The 'Master' has the instructions. But is the Master smart enough to figure out how to use the magical mixer device?

Maybe George bought a cake mix?

Lilith

That sounds like an unboxing video to look forward to!

SredniVashtar

It will allow him to take calls, and then immediately cut them off for being insufficiently pro-Senda. It allows him to branch out into more interactive methods for banning people. That is, if he gets sent one that works and not another jerry built piece of garbage!

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 28, 2017, 11:59:20 AM
It will allow him to take calls, and then immediately cut them off for being insufficiently pro-Senda. It allows him to branch out into more interactive methods for banning people. That is, if he gets sent one that works and not another jerry built piece of garbage!

I'd bet my dollar that it's "broken".

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 28, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
He continues to waste his talents, I would like to recommend him for hot dog eating contests

I think Senda in an eating contest might be like when they put some seven-footer in the boxing ring and he gets creamed by someone half their size. Senda might have eating capacity but he has no technique at all, let alone temperament. He'd be fussing over the right sort of barbecue sauce while some skinny Japanese guy goes miles ahead

ZaZa

Quote from: Norm on July 28, 2017, 11:50:15 AM
Love is everywhere! I WISH TO RECIVE IT IN MY BUTT.

WOW!! Norm, welcome to Bellgab.
I'm sure that Rally Squirrel would love to accommodate your sexual fantasies. Lol :)

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 28, 2017, 12:12:02 PM
I think Senda in an eating contest might be like when they put some seven-footer in the boxing ring and he gets creamed by someone half their size. Senda might have eating capacity but he has no technique at all, let alone temperament. He'd be fussing over the right sort of barbecue sauce while some skinny Japanese guy goes miles ahead

SreVas
it's so racist of you.
Sad that you have to go that low. :( :( :(