• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 27, 2017, 09:25:05 AM
Embarrassment and the awareness of with Senda doesn't sound right. No, definitly doesn't.
unless, it is an accident on Falkie's part...

*accidents are common with Falkie...take his iPad fiasco, where he shook it so hard it fell to the floor and broke OR he threw it down the garbage chute...OR, maybe sat on it (like his cat, he killed)..OR stepped on it (like his glasses or cat he killed)..

bateman

SENDA NEWS NETWORK STRIKES IT BIG

SEWERGAB HATERS BTFO

JASON CALLAN BTFO

EVIL MV BTFO

https://youtu.be/I6XqxBVq_dA

Spy

https://youtu.be/eoqtlZgfX5I

https://youtu.be/syG8TpKofLI

Dear Flubberbelly Callan:

Please do the following ASAP: Put on a shirt. Destroy your camera.

Thank you.

ZaZa

Quote from: Spy on July 27, 2017, 10:35:39 AM
https://youtu.be/eoqtlZgfX5I

https://youtu.be/syG8TpKofLI

Dear Flubberbelly Callan:

Please do the following ASAP: Put on a shirt. Destroy your camera.

Thank you.

Maybe he is luring young kids ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 27, 2017, 01:19:30 AM
At least people who have seen me naked didn't need to be ruffied first.

Nope.  I went willingly.  No need to use the rough stuff on me.

Lilith

Quote from: b🎱man on July 27, 2017, 10:26:12 AM
SENDA NEWS NETWORK STRIKES IT BIG

SEWERGAB HATERS BTFO

JASON CALLAN BTFO

EVIL MV BTFO

https://youtu.be/I6XqxBVq_dA

I know, RIGHT?  Check out those VIEWS!!!

bateman

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2017, 11:09:39 AM

LOOKS LIKE GEORGE HAS SOME ADMIRERS TOO

Lilith

Quote from: b🎱man on July 27, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

LOOKS LIKE GEORGE HAS SOME ADMIRERS TOO

Looks like a vast majority of watchers clicked the thumbs down sadly. 136 thumbs down on his video so far.

But at least people are watching!  ;D

Lilith

Oh Dear!  ...And I think I heard George say on Abes live show, that he is having inspection next month.

https://youtu.be/ja02F4RArug

whoozit

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2017, 11:26:28 AM
Oh Dear!  ...And I think I heard George say on Abes live show, that he is having inspection next month.

https://youtu.be/ja02F4RArug
Holy Fuck!  Abe is brave to go into that shithole.  I may have found a morsel of respect.  My toilet bowl is cleaner after I take a dump in it than that kitchen.  I bet George has a green thumb,  most likely from contamination after touching anything in his hovel.  I bet some of the shit growing in there can't be killed by anything.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on July 27, 2017, 11:53:09 AM
Holy Fuck!  Abe is brave to go into that shithole.  I may have found a morsel of respect.  My toilet bowl is cleaner after I take a dump in it than that kitchen.  I bet George has a green thumb,  most likely from contamination after touching anything in his hovel.  I bet some of the shit growing in there can't be killed by anything.

Yeah, I don't think George really appreciates the true meaning of the word "growing" that he used in the title of this video.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2017, 12:19:33 PM
Yeah, I don't think George really appreciates the true meaning of the word "growing" that he used in the title of this video.  I could be wrong.
I could be wrong. ?
YOUR modesty is UNPARALLELED !
I just calculated and....
wrong 1 (miss)
RIGHT 936 (HIT)

*IF you were a MLB player, imagine such a "batting average" !

"Lagena Rowe2 hours ago
dude maybe you should watch the news before trying to report it. there are many videos of what really happened right here on YouTube, a little investigation goes a long way.
George Senda
George Senda1 hour ago
I don't have cable & someone stole my Ipad air 2 where I used to watch Direct Tv Now for the news & YOU miss the point of my BREAKING NEWS video as so many do & did. I get breaking news alerts from Fox News & other sources & it's as the news event happens frequently with NO further information on the event. I go live to report it as soon as I see the report & usually follow up with links & videos but THIS TIME I'd been out walking in 97F heat. Did several videos, put away my groceries, showered & passed out. Once I awoke, I posted the news & video links. DON'T criticize unless you KNOW * ALL * the facts. MY video has over 25,000 views so some people must have liked it."

another inspection ? another inspection ? another inspection ?
WTF ?

*a possible explaination is his "last" inspection didn't go so well...
and he was issued an ultimatum...
CLEAN THE HOVEL...OR ELSE !

*could Falkie be "grooming" Abram as a "HOVEL CLEANER" ?
oh, my...say it isn't so !

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 27, 2017, 12:53:47 PM
"Lagena Rowe2 hours ago
dude maybe you should watch the news before trying to report it. there are many videos of what really happened right here on YouTube, a little investigation goes a long way.
George Senda
George Senda1 hour ago
I don't have cable & someone stole my Ipad air 2 where I used to watch Direct Tv Now for the news & YOU miss the point of my BREAKING NEWS video as so many do & did. I get breaking news alerts from Fox News & other sources & it's as the news event happens frequently with NO further information on the event. I go live to report it as soon as I see the report & usually follow up with links & videos but THIS TIME I'd been out walking in 97F heat. Did several videos, put away my groceries, showered & passed out. Once I awoke, I posted the news & video links. DON'T criticize unless you KNOW * ALL * the facts. MY video has over 25,000 views so some people must have liked it."

...Excuses, excuses...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2017, 12:19:33 PM

I don't know how he plans to grow peppers. Does he even have a window where they can get some sun? And it takes months for them to grow. I know the climate is different there but the fat oaf should have planted them ages ago. Even if you can grow from those sort of seeds, which I doubt. They'll probably get a disease, like everything else in that hovel.

"Lagena Rowe2 hours ago
George Senda
George Senda1 hour ago
don't worry George, she must be a HATER.....there could be NO other possible explaination for her post !.....I mean she didn't do her research and get ALL the facts, before posting !
I mean the heat the shower the passing out the groceries...I mean WTF was she thinking !

whoozit

"Lagena Rowe2 hours ago
I'll bet Walter Cronkite got this a lot.

"Lagena Rowe2 hours ago
George Senda
George Senda1 hour ago

I think Falkie should do a follow up video regarding this hater troll and her comments.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 27, 2017, 01:08:16 PM
I think Falkie should do a follow up video regarding this hater troll and her comments.

It wasn't me, I promise.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 27, 2017, 01:08:16 PM
Only if he does that thing where he rants at the hater then does the combination pursey-lipped look of disdain followed by the attempt to cross his arms over his moobs.

whoozit

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 27, 2017, 01:21:53 PM
Only if he does that thing where he rants at the hater then does the combination pursey-lipped look of disdain followed by the attempt to cross his arms over his moobs.
George Senda, nicest moobs on the intertubes.

Quote from: whoozit on July 27, 2017, 01:02:34 PM
I'll bet Walter Cronkite got this a lot.
I believe, I do recall Richard C. Hoagland discussing this very topic regarding the "one time" he mentioned Walter....

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 27, 2017, 01:21:53 PM
that is one of my (many) favorite "Falkie looks"...
I find so so attractive
(but, not in a perverted way...)

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2017, 11:09:39 AM

In 25,411 homes across America, 25,411 fathers are having the same conversation with the 25,411 sons right now:

“Son, this is why you have to try hard in school.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RgOAr02Iw
-has a new celebrity subscriber, Brianna Banks **DO NOT GOOGLE**
-the title says "PREPPING WITH NO MONEY" but everything listed costs money
-Stearno and firestarters? That won't end well
-Goes to a soup kitchen, but can afford a subscription to Outdoor Life magazine? I guess looking up stuff for free on the internet makes too much sense

damon

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 27, 2017, 05:01:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RgOAr02Iw
-has a new celebrity subscriber, Brianna Banks **DO NOT GOOGLE**
-the title says "PREPPING WITH NO MONEY" but everything listed costs money
-Stearno and firestarters? That won't end well
-Goes to a soup kitchen, but can afford a subscription to Outdoor Life magazine? I guess looking up stuff for free on the internet makes too much sense
To late I already google her but the question is has George googled her yet???