Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Unblock your inbox, you mongoloid ogre.

Jackstar

I only accept personal Czechs.

Who would you most hate to see naked?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 02:58:32 AM
Pure Ellgab faggotry.

Jack is an Ellgab faggot?  Get the pitchforks!  Death!  DEATH by snu snu!

"Ask Jackster Anything"

If you ever have to choose between love and money, which would you choose?  (Think "Arthur")

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 07, 2019, 03:27:59 AM
Jack is an Ellgab faggot?  Get the pitchforks!  Death!  DEATH by snu snu!

Was I responding to Jack? Think, damn it!

"Ask Jackster Anything"

If you could go back in time, what would you change and why?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 07, 2019, 10:50:58 PM
If you could go back in time, what would you change and why?

Your access to food at age 3. I think I could make a real difference there.

"Ask Jackster Anything"

What colour is your toothbrush?

WOTR

Hey, Jack...
Have you used the new data to find anything to support some of your theories?  Seems that you can now find US military bases in Yemen, tunnels with the NSA and Pentagon and more...  Must be something in the data of interest?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/fitness-tracking-app-accidentally-reveals-secret-us-military-bases-cia-black-sites?utm_source=engageim

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 02:57:03 AM
Hey, Jack...
Have you used the new data to find anything to support some of your theories?  Seems that you can now find US military bases in Yemen, tunnels with the NSA and Pentagon and more...  Must be something in the data of interest?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/fitness-tracking-app-accidentally-reveals-secret-us-military-bases-cia-black-sites?utm_source=engageim

Weeeee!

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 06, 2019, 10:45:27 PM
"Ask Jackster Anything"

I smell down there. What can I do?
I can answer that to an extent.

WOTR

Quote from: 14 on February 08, 2019, 03:06:49 AM
Afraid that DPS might reject your answer if it involves castration...  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 03:38:33 AM
Afraid that DPS might reject your answer if it involves castration...  ;)

Is that why your voice is so high, twinkletoes?

Quote from: 14 on February 08, 2019, 03:06:49 AM

I need a full answer, and one that gets right to the point.  With Jack, i can be assured of an answer in less than 12 syllables and a link to a troofer webite i can ignore.  If i wanted a meandering, 5000 word coffee-klatch type post on the topic, i’d just ask any fat chick here.

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 02:57:03 AM
Hey, Jack...

Promise: juicy info about NSA tunnels and Pentagon something and DARK FORCES THAT ARE REALLY IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING OMFG 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB WAAAAAH

Reality: stemwinder about some us military locations where users run along a road, revealing the presence of (wait for it) A ROAD OMG ONOZ

AZZERAE

Wait. Nine eleven wasn't an inside job?!

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 05:35:17 PM
Wait. Nine eleven wasn't an inside job?!

Strange but true.  The conspiracy canards (WE’RE JUST ASKING QUESTIONS) are being kept alive by hucksters that profit from them, and well-meaning but deluded paranoid retards for their aggrandizement.

"Ask Jackster Anything"

Which male poster would you love to have sex with? [Mood: Hopeful ]

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 05:32:47 PM
Promise: juicy info about NSA tunnels and Pentagon something and DARK FORCES THAT ARE REALLY IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING OMFG 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB WAAAAAH

Reality: stemwinder about some us military locations where users run along a road, revealing the presence of (wait for it) A ROAD OMG ONOZ
Have you laid a map over the traffic routes?  Neither have I.

More than saying it proves the existence of anything, I would say it is another reason why technology is not always your friend.  No smart thermostats, no fridge that monitors what I eat and how often I open the door, no hot water tank to report me for murder.  Just good old "dumb appliances" for me.

I would also like to see a map of gitmo...

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 05:18:57 PM
Is that why your voice is so high, twinkletoes?
It was just a helpful suggestion to help you deal with your "problem."

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 07:01:50 PM
More than saying it proves the existence of anything, I would say it is another reason why technology is not always your friend.  No smart thermostats, no fridge that monitors what I eat and how often I open the door, no hot water tank to report me for murder.  Just good old "dumb appliances" for me.

Agree with you about this 100%.  I don't use social media and don't have a single solitary app on my phone.  I've also disable things like location services and other data collection features.  iOS 12 has moved the Restrictions feature into something called Screen Time.  That is an app that tracks EVERYTHING you do with your phone.  So they are purposefully taking a feature that I use to disable the ability to track me and embed it into an app that tracks me.  For that reason, I just rolled back an iphone that I purchase from iOS 12 to iOS11.

I, too, am a paranoid retard.  Just paranoid about things that actually exist while squirrels like Jackster tilt at windmills.

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 07:02:43 PM
It was just a helpful suggestion to help you deal with your "problem."

Your "helpful suggestion" was to cut off my nuts without any explanation about how that would affect an odor problem.

Thanks a pantload for your "helpful suggestion."

If I was to alter my balls, it would probably be along these lines:

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 07:14:19 PM
Your "helpful suggestion" was to cut off my nuts without any explanation about how that would affect an odor problem.

Thanks a pantload for your "helpful suggestion."

If I was to alter my balls, it would probably be along these lines:

Now I have a "Christmas project" for next year.  8)