• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 12:33:12 PM
considering the rape and crime rate by the 'refugees' and 'asylum seekers' in Sweden that term is very a propos. It is a very weird phenomena that the people supposedly outraged about the alleged discrimination against women, homosexuals, BLTQs, blacks, etc in Western nations support, and encourage, the invasion of people who currently treat those groups horribly and whose religion specifically promotes the abuse (in writings and especially in modern preaching.) It is bizarre.

Exactly! That's especially what drives me so crazy. I never, ever thought that I'd see the day that I'd be voting for so many Republican candidates because of those sorts of things. I'm older and remember the '60s basic peace, love, dove hippy mentalities that I took so seriously. Now, so many of those same people, or younger ones, who 'think' they stand for truly liberal values (notice the lower case 'l' as opposed to the upper case 'L' denoting an organized movement) who have taken on so many fascist and totalitarian tactics and belief systems. Strange how blind to this so many of them seem to be. In the meantime, I'm still adverse to the old school Republicans who have many of the same goals as many of the greedy nouveau riche practices of the likes the Clinton Crime Family and other hypocritical limo Dems.

That's why I tend to like some of the Bernouts. Basically, we know there's an obscene amount of corruption and failings of the current system. We all see many of the same problems and that the middle class especially have been destroyed and why. Unfortunately, we often differ on how we need to break the mold in order to improve things. We all know we have to break the current system. Shillary IS the current system. Even Trump is part of the current system. I just believe that he'll at least go in like a bull in a china shop and break some of that up which will help us to rebuild things to give the middle class some sort of a chance again. I know absolutely that Shillary will only make things much, much worse than they already are. As much as I may prefer a 3rd choice, at this point in time, it's only a passive vote for the Hildebeast by default. (Shudder!!!)

Audiofile

The area I live has seen an exponential increase in Refugees being resettled.  The vast majority of these are from the Middle East.
Last week I was in line checking out at Costco's, when a fully Burka clad woman informed the clerk that the government of the United States gives her $1700.00 a month for the family food budget.
I was unaware of the generosity of the U.S. government.

Quote from: Audiofile on August 29, 2016, 02:34:19 PM
The area I live has seen an exponential increase in Refugees being resettled.  The vast majority of these are from the Middle East.
Last week I was in line checking out at Costco's, when a fully Burka clad woman informed the clerk that the government of the United States gives her $1700.00 a month for the family food budget.

Damn! From my understanding, if an American needs full assistance, it's only $200/person. Thanks, in part, to that scam ObamaCare, all of those people stuck in part time positions because that's the 'neu Amerikan way', make much less than that in working gross pay per month.

Even if these are all wonderful people, this is just not fair at all to American citizens who are paying for all this but can barely keep affloat themselves. It's social suicide.

Jackstar

a fully Burka clad woman informed the clerk that the government of the United States gives her $1700.00 a month for the family food budget.

One wonders if she buys organic.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2016, 03:39:38 PM
One wonders if she buys organic.

Better yet, how much bacon was on that belt?

And the mutant form of incurable syphilis floating around in Bill's blood stream has begun eating away at his brain. How appropriate he's going the same way as Capone did.

albrecht

Yes, if you are an illegal, 'refugee,' or 'asylum seeker' you are treated much better than a citizen and much better than even a wounded veteran. Especially if you are a 'child' (according to the Obama Doctrine this includes tattooed hardened gang-members or child soldiers) or bring your brood with you. You often get free housing (at least temporarily,) free legal aid, free health care, free education, work placement help (if you want to work and not just exist on the dole,) cheaper tuition for higher education, free meals at schools (including DINNER soon in my school district,) EBT cards for your food, help/translations about how to get 'free stuff' from tax-payers, and 'get out  of jail free' cards, effectively, for previous crimes including simply being an illegal.

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
Yes, if you are an illegal, 'refugee,' or 'asylum seeker' you are treated much better than a citizen and much better than even a wounded veteran. Especially if you are a 'child' (according to the Obama Doctrine this includes tattooed hardened gang-members or child soldiers) or bring your brood with you. You often get free housing (at least temporarily,) free legal aid, free health care, free education, work placement help (if you want to work and not just exist on the dole,) cheaper tuition for higher education, free meals at schools (including DINNER soon in my school district,) EBT cards for your food, help/translations about how to get 'free stuff' from tax-payers, and 'get out  of jail free' cards, effectively, for previous crimes including simply being an illegal.

I bet you these people are going to be real happy and agreeable once the free ride ends. The free ride eventually has to end. And when it does we have tens of thousands of wild jahoodis now in our country with nothing to stop them from being angry that they're not being paid to be pets anymore.

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 08:06:19 PMYou often get free housing (at least temporarily,)

Not to mention that they get bumped to the top of the list. American citizens must wait 6 years (last I heard - probably much longer by now) for their app to come up.

I'm convinced that many foreigners who criticize right side leaning Americans have no clue whatsoever that this is the sort of stuff that is going on. All they think is that we are nothing but a bunch of zenophobics. The truth is that most of the right are not zenophobic. All they want is fairness and the protection that our government is supposed to be providing us with.

albrecht

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on August 29, 2016, 08:14:46 PM
Not to mention that they get bumped to the top of the list. American citizens must wait 6 years (last I heard - probably much longer by now) for their app to come up.

I'm convinced that many foreigners who criticize right side leaning Americans have no clue whatsoever that this is the sort of stuff that is going on. All they think is that we are nothing but a bunch of zenophobics. The truth is that most of the right are not zenophobic. All they want is fairness and the protection that our government is supposed to be providing us with.
The most amazing thing to me is that I've seen it in Europe decades ago and now you see what this kind of process results. Our 'leaders' aren't stupid and they know what the results are. So, despite being labeled a conspiracy theorist or worse, there is only one conclusion. That 'someone' or some group or etc are intentionally doing this to destroy our countries. Now, at times, I've heard the Russians, the Joose, the bankers, or whatever but there seems to be some kind of agenda. I can't believe that it is happenstance that 1) only Western countries must eliminate borders and accept everybody, no matter how criminal or illegal 2) only Western culture is determined to be evil and not worth protecting and 3) that even the vaunted goals of equality and protection of women, minorities (like blacks,) or homo/BLTQS is trumped by the need to accommodate Muslims and illegals whose culture/religions is often very misogynistic, and even violent, towards those groups.

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on August 29, 2016, 09:05:38 PM
https://twitter.com/AP/status/770314057559764992
The in-stands color-guy after the Rangers game with the fans just mentioned some in attendance from 'South Sudan' in addition to an awkward exchange with an older lady trying to visit bb fields who said, in response to how do you like Globelife Park, 'I'm waiting for the new stadium.' But South Sudan should be the Christian or animist blacks the Muslims are killing so, I guess, good people. Sort of a surprise that they would be at a random baseball game but maybe the EBT cards are good for that? If they the coverage showed if they ate hotdogs it would've been a better clue if they were legit refugees or some of Obama's infiltrators.

albrecht

Obama is using his celebration of Eid al-Adha to demand that even more radical Muslims be imported into the country. Notice that in many cases, like with his illegal alien catch-and-release policies, he seems to be targeting areas that didn't support him or aren't 'diverse' enough in his opinion.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/12/obama-marks-muslim-holiday-call-accept-refugees/

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/exclusive-middle-america-hit-staggering-immigration-surge/

albrecht

Just in time for Oktoberfest. Gals put away that drindl and put on the hijab!
http://youtu.be/pu9K2TCON58

Meanwhile the UK ambassador to Saudi Arabia has converted and committed a haj. Sounds like the Muslims are winning in Europe in their conquest/invasion.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-ambassador-simon-collis-to-saudi-arabia-completes-hajj-pilgrimmage-after-converting-to-islam-a7309491.html

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 08:31:01 PM
So, despite being labeled a conspiracy theorist or worse, there is only one conclusion. That 'someone' or some group or etc are intentionally doing this to destroy our countries. Now, at times, I've heard the Russians, the Joose, the bankers, or whatever but there seems to be some kind of agenda.

Greetings Starfighter. You have been recruited by The Star League to defend The Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on September 16, 2016, 08:48:25 PM
Greetings Starfighter. You have been recruited by The Star League to defend The Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Fucking Ko-Dan.  Cross dressing Hermaphroditic lizard non vagina shaving BITCHES! Bring It!

albrecht

"I have come to Austria to f*ck here the women" [sic]
An honest "refugee" admitted in an Austrian court and by f*ck he means rape not some consenting relations.
http://tinyurl.com/zmuty52
original article:
https://www.wochenblick.at/lust-auf-frauen-fuehrte-vergewaltiger-nach-ooe/

GravitySucks

So much for the rigorous vetting of refugees. This is  why we need a halt until we can get our shit together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-800-immigrants-mistakenly-granted-citizenship-130452164--politics.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 19, 2016, 10:25:28 PM
So much for the rigorous vetting of refugees. This is  why we need a halt until we can get our shit together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-800-immigrants-mistakenly-granted-citizenship-130452164--politics.html

Grav, I think you're being a little naive here. I mean, what's going to look worse: hundreds or potentially thousands killed and/or injured or looking like we're racist? I think we all know it's looking like we're racist.  :D

TigerLily

Fraking refugee terrorists. I'm shaking in my boots stilettos

TigerLily

Refugee athlete who saved 20 lives by pushing boat for 3 hours wins swimming heat at Rio Olympics

Ship her back!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2016, 11:02:30 PM
Refugee athlete who saved 20 lives by pushing boat for 3 hours wins swimming heat at Rio Olympics

Ship her back!

Seems like a good kid...but just because she pushed a boat of her own people doesn't mean she won't blow up a boat of ours.  ;)

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2016, 11:02:30 PM

Ship her back!

Can she swim with concrete shoes?

Well that only took less than a year. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the most retarded politician of this age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359331/Angela-Merkel-promises-significantly-reduce-number-migrants-entering-Germany-response-growing-resentment-asylum-policies.html

QuoteAngela Merkel yesterday described the concept of multiculturalism as 'living a lie' and finally admitted it was time to end the relentless flow of refugees into Europe.
The German Chancellor confessed her country would be ‘overwhelmed’ unless she took action as the number of asylum-seekers arriving there this year topped one million.
Since she dramatically opened Germany’s doors to refugees in August, the continent has been besieged with hundreds of thousands of people wanting to get there.
But ahead of an EU summit on Thursday, she restated her long-term opposition to multi-culturalism, saying: ‘Multi-kulti leads to parallel societies and is a living lie. Integration is the opposite.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359331/Angela-Merkel-promises-significantly-reduce-number-migrants-entering-Germany-response-growing-resentment-asylum-policies.html#ixzz4KtcwzD5Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 21, 2016, 07:20:18 AM
Well that only took less than a year. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the most retarded politician of this age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359331/Angela-Merkel-promises-significantly-reduce-number-migrants-entering-Germany-response-growing-resentment-asylum-policies.html
Only a pragmatic, temporary decision, One Step Forward, Two Steps Back, deal. Remember she was a member of the FDJ and hates Germany and nationalism of any sort and is bent on, like Obama here, "fundamentally changing" the country.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2016, 10:33:13 AM
Remember she was a member of the FDJ and hates Germany and nationalism of any sort and is bent on, like Obama here, "fundamentally changing" the country is Hitler's bastard daughter.

Obligatory.

Does Soros and Merkle want a world war three? Because this is how you get a world war three...

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/776739184811905024

In other news, there's several from Syria that we don't have to worry about anymore!

GravitySucks

So, now the number of people that should have been deported but were granted citizenship is up to over 1800. Obama's answer? Eliminate Operation Janus and disband its staff because it uncovered this totally inept system for vetting immigrants and refugees. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/dhs-report-citizenship-deportations/