• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 17, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
Is that really what you think?  Mega Delusional

Why else would you feel the need to attack me? Or is that something you do to people just for fun?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on January 17, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
Oh my God. That picture is Mucho Disturbing. Who was it called the White House a daycare center?

A Republican.  ;D

Jackstar

This flamewar is tepid. Out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
Why else would you feel the need to attack me? Or is that something you do to people just for fun?  ???

No, we only insult you for fun..You love it..You do. LOVE IT.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Well, in your case it is a little fun. I'm just surprised you think your wall to wall InfoWar videos are effective

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 17, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
Well, in your case it is a little fun. I'm just surprised you think your wall to wall InfoWar videos are effective

Well, more effective than your psyop bullshit. I sometimes wonder if you actually believe it or if you just want to convince others to believe it. ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
Well, more effective than your psyop bullshit. I sometimes wonder if you actually believe it or if you just want to convince others to believe it. ;D

Don't you know? Obvious psyops is obvious. Just watch Alex, Rush and Hannity to see masters of it

Nevermind, you already do

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
I demand that Pud, SV and PaulArtiedes undergo the same cognitive assessment that Trump did and post the results.  My money is on Trump by 3 lengths and I’m also betting Donald’s liver enzyme panel values puts theirs to shame.

I got 5 out of 5...Not exactly difficult.  ::)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42717163

Quiz: Could you pass Donald Trump's cognitive test?

TigerLily

Ok, Doc. I'm done. I find it much more rewarding to pick on the Rich and Powerful over the poor and hapless. Have a nice day

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
I got 5 out of 5...Not exactly difficult.  ::)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42717163

Quiz: Could you pass Donald Trump's cognitive test?

That's the test? That's all? So the nuclear codes aren't in the infinitesimal hands of a severe Alzheimer's case. Just a narcissistic pathological liar with delusions of grandeur and the emotional maturity of a five year old. I feel much better now

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 17, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
Ok, Doc. I'm done. I find it much more rewarding to pick on the Rich and Powerful over the poor and hapless. Have a nice day

Yeah, I thought I heard your mom calling you too. ;D

Gd5150

The same people “concerned” with President Donald J Trump’s “health”. Want Orpah to run.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
Yeah, I thought I heard your mom calling you too. ;D

Sorry to disappoint. Just recalibrated my target. Have to get my money's worth from my donation

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 17, 2018, 12:13:56 PM
The same people “concerned” with President Donald J Trump’s “health”. Want Orpah to run.

Only for Goddess. She is so awesome!

Btw those to people you pictured would vote for Her in a heartbeat if they weren't dead

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
Says the basement dweller who spends 20 hours a day on here.  ;D

Yeah, even his mom told him to take his pasty, white ass outdoors to get a little sunlight. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 17, 2018, 12:15:41 PM
Only for Goddess. She is so awesome!

Btw those to people you pictured would vote for Her in a heartbeat if they weren't dead

That doesn’t stop them from voting for the democrats

pate

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*pause*

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
This flamewar is tepid. Out.

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 17, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Its odd the amount of time these leftwing idiots from other countries spend here talking about the US. They don’t live here. They never listened to Art Bell, who was conservative. Their lack of information makes our uninformed lemmings look slightly more informed. Is there some loser message board in their countries titled “re: insert our irrelevant leader here” that a bunch of ‘Mericans are flooding with their ignorance?

Yes can I please spend my days on a an irrelevent message board in BFE discussing a country and it’s irrelevant leader who I know nothing about.

Are we surprised by their ignorance? No. The world wide MSmedia, Reuters, BBC, and others, are far more corrupt than the joke the US MSM is.

If the worthless leftwing protests we’ve seen the last decade are bought and paid for, it’s safe to say some of the “leftwing world citizens” who grace the pages of Bellgab are bought and paid for too. One in particular spends entire days here. Wtf for? Soros wastes his money on everything else, why else would these clowns be here? Senda? Paid for or not, their constant presence is sad and pathetic. Their anger and wasted efforts do provide for some great laughs.

You're too stupid to realize that you and your President are nothing more than a slight amusement to anyone other than you ....
We just poke your 'shitpile' President with a stick and watch the horde of angry flies swarm about aimlessly ... oh well, coffee time is just about over.
Till next time 'shit eating fly' ....... calm down, alight upon your 'steaming coil' .... be happy ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
"Shithole country?"
http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-journalist-killed-20180115-story.html
"Mexican columnist is stabbed 21 times in front of family"

Actual shit:
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/mexico-blamed-again-for-tijuana-river-pollution/

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-homicides-tijuana-20180102-story.html
"Tijuana to grisly new record: 1,744 homicides"

"In the first 12 days of January, a dozen human heads were abandoned in the insides of four vehicles,"
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/01/the-bloody-battle-for-veracruz-plaza.html

Happy New Year!  77 murdered in first two weeks.
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/01/tijuana-bc-2018-77-murdered-in-first.html

Over/under on DemoKKKrats starting a campaign to make TJ the 51st state? -2.7 years.

Gd5150

Quote from: pate on January 17, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

what happens when you see a tool who chooses this for their avatar

2nd only to this toolbox choice

Losers be losin.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 17, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
what happens when you see a tool who chooses this for their avatar

Of all the lame putdowns I've ever read on BellGab, this one breezes into the top three, easy. As though referencing a crummy Roger Moore Bond film puts him down with the kool kidz. Bloody hell. Americans!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 17, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
Of all the lame putdowns I've ever read on BellGab, this one breezes into the top three, easy. As though referencing a crummy Roger Moore Bond film puts him down with the kool kidz. Bloody hell. Americans!

He's used it before. It was just as lame then.
Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2017, 05:03:43 PM
We already know how old you are based on your choice for a new avatar. No one middle aged and educated would choose what you chose. But a dumbass lemming living in moms basement would. Your ignorant opinions only serve to confirm our assessment. Keep up the good work lemming.