• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 26, 2016, 02:03:43 PM
I don't think I could name 1 classic/unforgettable Art Bell Dark matter or MITD show

Graham "Professor 420" Hancock.

ItsOver

I don't think I could name 1 classic/unforgettable Art Bell Dark matter or MITD show
The flat Earth MITD show.  Man, was that stupid.  The pie-loving Bigfoot show wasn't bad.

trostol

i liked the Tyson one but i wouldnt call it unforgettable

chefist

I actually liked this one with Greer...he just gives a historical summary of UFO events and doesn't get into his woo woo for sale stuff...pretty good show with several stories that I had not heard of before...not classic, but a pretty good show.

https://youtu.be/3zPWuJUaykw

Quote from: Chefist on December 26, 2016, 02:26:40 PM
I actually liked this one with Greer...he just gives a historical summary of UFO events and doesn't get into his woo woo for sale stuff...pretty good show with several stories that I had not heard of before...not classic, but a pretty good show.

https://youtu.be/3zPWuJUaykw

Art put on a pretty good show, I actually think if he did a once a week podcast he could actually stick with it because of the light workload. If he wanted to take a couple weeks off it wouldn't be a big deal either.

Ciardelo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 26, 2016, 06:27:11 PM
Art put on a pretty good show, I actually think if he did a once a week podcast he could actually stick with it because of the light workload. If he wanted to take a couple weeks off it wouldn't be a big deal either.
The stalker wouldn't let him even do that I'm sure...and now that he has the COPD...

LOVE LIGHT FRIENDSHIP

ge30542

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 27, 2016, 03:08:43 AM
The stalker wouldn't let him even do that I'm sure...and now that he has the COPD...

LOVE LIGHT FRIENDSHIP
C, Don't forget wifey.

Caruthers612

LOVE LIGHT FRIENDSHIP

As a guy what has been out of the loop for ages, I know neither about a stalker nor what COPD is. Could some kind soul take a moment to fill me in? A basic esplanation will do.

norland2424

Quote from: Caruthers612 on December 27, 2016, 10:07:01 PM
          As a guy what has been out of the loop for ages, I know neither about a stalker nor what COPD is. Could some kind soul take a moment to fill me in? A basic esplanation will do.

Art quit MITD over being shot at by a "stalker" and a few months ago he was in the ER for COPD

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is an umbrella term used to describe progressive lung diseases including emphysema, chronic bronchitis, refractory (non-reversible) asthma, and some forms of bronchiectasis. This disease is characterized by increasing breathlessness.

ge30542

Quote from: norland2424 on December 27, 2016, 10:14:02 PM
Art quit MITD over being shot at by a "stalker" and a few months ago he was in the ER for COPD

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is an umbrella term used to describe progressive lung diseases including emphysema, chronic bronchitis, refractory (non-reversible) asthma, and some forms of bronchiectasis. This disease is characterized by increasing breathlessness.
As our breathlessness is ever increasing as we marvel at the on-air skills of Girl Noory.

Yorkshire pud

LOVE LIGHT FRIENDSHIP

Incidentally, does anyone have an update on a trial date with Weiner V Bell?

BattyBrooke

I can't believe none of you got me a puppy for Christmas.

akwilly

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 29, 2016, 12:26:56 AM
I mailed it a 2 weeks ago...weird

mikuthing01

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 29, 2016, 12:26:56 AM

want some blouse puppies?

Jackstar

Quote from: akwilly on December 29, 2016, 12:29:41 AM

Hillary deleted it.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 29, 2016, 12:35:22 AM
want some blouse puppies?

I ate those. I expected two sets.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: akwilly on December 29, 2016, 12:29:41 AM

I meant to quote THIS post when I said "I ate those.". I'll never live down the one I quoted in error.

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 26, 2016, 06:27:11 PM

ART won't put on a weekly show.  He has been surrounded by faithless mother fuckers who talked shit the moment HE let THEM down.  ART has been our late night bubba through the decades and so many of you turned your backs on ART.  Dog fuckers all of you, why would he return to something he loves if dog fuckers can listen to his radio gold?

HW was selected and you all acted like a bunch of jealous fags.  I for ONE, still have my panzer ready to roll up here in the Inland North West, ready to roll and lay waste to all who would oppose the juggernaut that is ART FUCKING BELL! 

PS.  Not only are you dog fuckers, you are BOTTOMS for the dogs.  Faithless Fucks.  So what if ART is growing a pair of tits.  Maybe he just wants to touch them every now and then.  They're HIS tits, let HIM touch them. Perhaps, he is doing it so that his first interview on his return with Caitlyn Jenner will have some bit of empathy. 

You Faithless Fucks wouldn't know anything about show prep, would you?

Nope.

Didn't think so. 

paladin1991

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 29, 2016, 02:36:06 AM
I meant to quote THIS post when I said "I ate those.". I'll never live down the one I quoted in error.

Hold on, now. I'm picturing it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 28, 2016, 11:59:14 AM

Incidentally, does anyone have an update on a trial date with Weiner V Bell?
This guy says it's any day now.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Penis mv on December 30, 2016, 11:11:46 AM
ART won't put on a weekly show.  He has been surrounded by faithless mother fuckers who talked shit the moment HE let THEM down.  ART has been our late night bubba through the decades and so many of you turned your backs on ART.  Dog fuckers all of you, why would he return to something he loves if dog fuckers can listen to his radio gold?

HW was selected and you all acted like a bunch of jealous fags.  I for ONE, still have my panzer ready to roll up here in the Inland North West, ready to roll and lay waste to all who would oppose the juggernaut that is ART FUCKING BELL! 

PS.  Not only are you dog fuckers, you are BOTTOMS for the dogs.  Faithless Fucks.  So what if ART is growing a pair of tits.  Maybe he just wants to touch them every now and then.  They're HIS tits, let HIM touch them. Perhaps, he is doing it so that his first interview on his return with Caitlyn Jenner will have some bit of empathy. 

Nope.

Didn't think so.

I needed a good laugh .

ge30542

Happy New Year Art, health & happiness!

Quote from: Penis mv on December 30, 2016, 11:11:46 AM

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Art already has a nice pair of tits.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on December 31, 2016, 04:20:24 PM
Art already has a nice pair of tits.
And we know he has nice pussy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2016, 05:09:14 PM
Hey, over in the other thread, we're talking about a dead cow steer, and I was reminded of this thread.

Happy New Year, Toots!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2016, 04:32:54 PM

Now you've done it. 

The whole family is very upset and is leaving for an undisclosed location for an indefinite period to avoid the media spotlight your post generated.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2016, 04:32:54 PM

don't make me grab you!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2016, 08:00:31 PM
Now you've done it. 

The whole family is very upset and is leaving for an undisclosed location for an indefinite period to avoid the media spotlight your post generated.

Art will be easy to find with those JUGGS.