• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

happy new years douchebags

Started by gnooryblows, December 31, 2017, 11:18:38 PM

gnooryblows

happy new years douchebags. i went to the museum today, and then i watched jaws while i ate chilis takeout. had a pretty nice years eve to tell the truth. 10/10 happy right now.

akwilly

Since I didn't get wasted I'm going to walk around downtown in the morning so when all the people are riding cabs to pick up their cars they will see me and be like dang I wish I didn't feel like crap. Hopefully this will also play good with any ladys that might be jogging or whatever.

gnooryblows

Quote from: akwilly on January 01, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
Since I didn't get wasted I'm going to walk around downtown in the morning so when all the people are riding cabs to pick up their cars they will see me and be like dang I wish I didn't feel like crap. Hopefully this will also play good with any ladys that might be jogging or whatever.

yeah i don't drink either. it was nice though. i had a nice day. i made this nice thread to wish everyone a happy new year but i guess they got offended by the "douchebag" portion of it. too bad cuz i think they're just being oversensitive. i only made it to try to be nice, genuinely.