• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Damon: Troll Victim

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 18, 2017, 06:41:14 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 19, 2017, 08:17:16 PM
damon is a gentleman and bellgabian of the utmost respect and moral fibers. Trolling bounces right off of him and back to the troll. When a troll tries to troll him an angel gets it’s wings. Said angel hunts the troll down and scoops their eyes out with a plastic spoon and eats them with a nice homemade jam. The jam was made by mr. damon’s mother.  She is a nice lady from all accounts very much like her son. When the angel finished up they take the eyeless troll back to the card board box under the bridge where they found them and starts a fire in the trash can and sings a lullaby. It’s a savage lullaby about the inportance of eyes in the life of a troll. The angel then takes the most prized possession of the troll which is usually a picture of Youtuber well known for his videos of doll hair. In the utmost ironic move the angel uses the picture to keep the trash can fire burning. That is until the troll says how nice the fire is in their sleep so the angel slaps the troll until they cry out their eyeless sockets and the angel uses the tears to put the fire out. Don’t troll damon, it’s not in your best interest.

OOOH! Take off your underwears and go sit next to him why don't cha'!

heater

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 08:18:41 PM
OOOH! Take off your underwears and go sit next to him why don't cha'!

Done.  What next?

starrmtn001

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 19, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

Done.  What next?
Luring him into a false sense of confidence.  Good work, NotRick.  Heh, heh, heh. ;) ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 19, 2017, 08:43:12 PM
Luring him into a false sense of confidence.  Good work, NotRick.  Heh, heh, heh. ;) ;D

That hair isn't giving anyone anything but anger. :)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 19, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

What's wrong with that? ???    Just about everyone on BellGab knows it.  Damon just took it a step further and got in your face via YouTube.
I hope Damon stays and you leave. ;)

i am the greatest human being ever on the planet

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 08:57:07 PM
That hair isn't giving anyone anything but anger. :)
What?  You don't think he looks hot? ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2017, 09:06:14 PM

i am the greatest human being ever on the planet
Uh-huh, whatever. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: mv on December 20, 2017, 12:39:09 AM

but listen to that piano music.  he's adorable!
Amazing production skill.  Don't leave us here without ya!

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

why? this is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8Bdfj-9yM

I still don't get it.  Damon points out that you are a fucktard.   Your problem is what?

Fucktard.

paladin1991

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 19, 2017, 08:17:16 PM
damon is a gentleman and bellgabian of the utmost respect and moral fibers. Trolling bounces right off of him and back to the troll. When a troll tries to troll him an angel gets it’s wings. Said angel hunts the troll down and scoops their eyes out with a plastic spoon and eats them with a nice homemade jam. The jam was made by mr. damon’s mother.  She is a nice lady from all accounts very much like her son. When the angel finished up they take the eyeless troll back to the card board box under the bridge where they found them and starts a fire in the trash can and sings a lullaby. It’s a savage lullaby about the inportance of eyes in the life of a troll. The angel then takes the most prized possession of the troll which is usually a picture of Youtuber well known for his videos of doll hair. In the utmost ironic move the angel uses the picture to keep the trash can fire burning. That is until the troll says how nice the fire is in their sleep so the angel slaps the troll until they cry out their eyeless sockets and the angel uses the tears to put the fire out. Don’t troll damon, it’s not in your best interest.

Damn.  That there is some shit.

gnooryblows

Quote from: mv on December 20, 2017, 12:39:09 AM

but listen to that piano music.  he's adorable!

no bro, i added the piano music. i thought it was fittingly over the top for his pearl clutching drama. esp the part where he says "i will not be coming back to bellgab". that made me roar with laughter. and of course he came back

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 02:54:56 AM

Fucktard.

lol paladin, well i fucked your dad until he moaned like a bitch last night, what are you gonna do about it?

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

lol paladin, well i fucked your dad until he moaned like a bitch last night, what are you gonna do about it?

Oh sorry for the delay in answering.  Your mom and I were in the shower. 

fucktard.

WildCard

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

no bro, i added the piano music. i thought it was fittingly over the top for his pearl clutching drama. esp the part where he says "i will not be coming back to bellgab". that made me roar with laughter. and of course he came back

you're a horrible person. nicely done

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

regardless of who added the music, it made me want to squeeze him.

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 12:53:14 PM

Oh sorry for the delay in answering.  Your mom and I were in the shower. 

fucktard.

lol your dad told me he loved me when i fucked him in the ass, you faggot

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

lol your dad told me he loved me when i fucked him in the ass, you faggot

This is going awkwardly. I mean, you did fuck his Dad, but now you're in a relationship with him? What are you two going to do now? Open an antiques boutique, and throw dinner parties for all your friends with AIDS?  It's just TOO fabulous homeboy!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 08:22:28 PM
This is going awkwardly. I mean, you did fuck his Dad, but now you're in a relationship with him? What are you two going to do now? Open an antiques boutique, and throw dinner parties for all your friends with AIDS?  It's just TOO fabulous homeboy!

i don't HAVE AIDs faggot, i GIVE it

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 11:23:37 PM

i don't HAVE AIDs faggot, i GIVE it

Then why don't you ship off the

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 11:39:30 PM
Then why don't you ship off the

NICE COMMENT LOSER, YOU DIDN'T EVEN WRITE IT PROPERLY. YOU FORGET THE LAST WORD SOMETHING

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

NICE COMMENT LOSER, YOU DIDN'T EVEN WRITE IT PROPERLY. YOU FORGET THE LAST WORD SOMETHING

I'll tell you something abo

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

It doesn't matter how much you criticize the awful Swishpants because he always looks like sunshine compared to you.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 21, 2017, 02:12:53 AM
It doesn't matter how much you criticize the awful Swishpants because he always looks like sunshine compared to you.

What you ne