• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 19, 2019, 09:28:30 PM
Pate, please explain (FIFY)  what you see.  My perception may be accurate, but my explanation may be wrong.

In other words, did Dietrich make this post without editing it? (There was a (s) without the (/s) in there that caused the strikethrough)

Is this evidence that Dietrich does not know what he is doing?
Hey, I wouldn't know how to do lots of stuff on the computer, but on the other hand I'm not trying to convince everybody I'm the only one who can save the world.

Gunner65

At any rate, it is obvious that his "writing" and publishing a book with Peter Moon is doubtful.  I have never seen anything like it, anywhere, in my 25 years as a researcher.

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 19, 2019, 09:28:30 PM
Pate, please explain what you see.  My perception may be accurate, but my explanation may be wrong.

Whoever wrote that used brackets [ ] a lot.  This forum interprets the letters "i" "b" and "s" inside brackets to indicate italics bold and strikethrough.  To stop the special script you put "/i" "/b" or "/s" in brackets at the end of the text you want italicized, bolded or struckthrough.

For whatever reason the author of that post in two places put an "s" in between brackets, and never put a "/s" in between brackets after either of them, the text editor here at BellGab interpreted that as a "strikethrough."

I just found the two places where the bracketed "s" was and put in a bracketed "/s".

If you look you'll see "/s" and "/s" in the text I quoted from you indicating the two places where that happened.

I really didn't read the text, seemed like a bunch of "blah-blah-Hortler-blibbity-blah" with wierd brackets and stuff.

Just figured someone might want to actually be able to read it...

Edit:  "FIFY" is acronym for "Fixed It For You"

Gunner65

Ok. That is exactly what I needed to know.  Now, I am going to show you what it looks like when all the bullshit is removed!

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 19, 2019, 09:46:25 PM
At any rate, it is obvious that his "writing" and publishing a book with Peter Moon is doubtful.  I have never seen anything like it, anywhere, in my 25 years as a researcher.

Some {img} {/img} brackets around the pics referenced in that cray-cray jib-jabber from Diet-Rite might be funny...

Unless they are sicko pr0n pics...

Just sayin'

Pelayo

Ha! If you go back to the 10:25 mark in the last shit show, brendan sounds like he was listening to a polliwog that spoke "something like 14 languages."

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 19, 2019, 08:56:06 PM
A questionably acquired  Facebook page which he has likely registered as "private" is now Dietrichs' final "secret" platform to publish his illegible ravings and "future intentions" for the fate of the entire world?

This latest Dietrich bullshit was published:  https://douglasdietrich.com/2019/10/19/10-16-19-pandaemonium-douglas-dietrich-critical-omissions/

...[img]myspace.com/johanngeorghiedler/mixes/profilemix-62492/photo/1799628[/img]

...[img]alchetron.com/Klara-Hitler-1203725-W#-[/img]

Well one of them works apparently...

Pelayo

Quote from: pate on October 19, 2019, 10:08:24 PM
Well one of them works apparently...
Who the hell is that guy, the father of Adolph Hitler?

Gunner65

Now, I am going to show you what it looks like when most of the bullshit is removed!

Douglas Dietrich: "A footnote on my father"

A FOOTNOTE ON MEIN BIOSIRE â€" WHAT’S IN A NAME?

The Historical FEÃœEHRER  “WOLF-KING” â€" The Sire ‘o’ All Werewolves-JACOB HITLER  1919, mine own Late-&-Sainted Sire’s Birthyear Alias 1942â€"1945 

Adolfus Hitler’s middle name ‘o’ “Jacob” was once writ on a Police Report filed  1940 in France, on which Adolf Hitler’s DOB  translated to  sometime after 1880, this being the only known documentation ‘o’ a middle name writ for Adolf J Hitler and recorded parcel Adolf Hitler Commissioning one ‘o’ His Own many Begotten Sons: JEAN-MARIE LORET LOBJOIE, 1985, as a high-ranking Policier  â€" the Hollywood-disseminate full name” ‘o’ “Adolf ‘Elizabeth’ Hitler” be satirical, sourcing from White- pronounced “yĪdmærck,” ie, “Jewish-American” Comedic Actor, Lyricist, Composer, Screenwriter, Film Director and Producer MEL BROOKS’ Broadway Musical Comedy “THE PRODUCERS” while Adolf Hitler’s last name has always been just so, as He was ne’‘er a “Schicklgrüber but modest alteration in both spelling and pronunciation via The Austrian Dialect the term ‘Schickelgruber’ projects insult and implies the individual so-called a dimwitted fool â€" a crude, unsophisticated country bumpkin”

Though the colourful canard that Adolf Hitler’s surname was “originally” Schicklgrüber continues to live on through the  Psychological Warfare Experts responsible for “boosting” Allied Morale while supposedly Demoralizing “The Enemy” via ceaseless repetition ‘o’ Lies In-Case ‘o’ Hitler’s Presumed Familial Name The Lie has proven most effective â€" because “Schicklgrüber” sounds far more ridiculous than “Hitler,”

Today â€" so The Lie lives on for being more entertaining than mundane Truth to The American Public; said juvenile Rumour being but one ‘o’ the all-too-many enduring Misinformation Successes ‘o’ America’s PSY-WAR  Experts under direction ‘o’ a US as “HANS HABE”  known by half-a-dozen Criminal Aliases throughout his sordid career: “ANTONIO CORTE,” “FRANK RICHARD,” “FREDERICK GERT,” “JOHN RICHLER,” “HANS WOLFGANG,” “ALEXANDER HOLMES,” and “ROBERT PILCHOWSKI,”  Leader ‘o’ The USA’s MOB-RAD AGITPROP  Broadcasting Companies and a Post-World War II-Ceasefire Fantasy-Novelist who was personally responsible for having  broken the Story that Hitler’s original name was Schicklgrüber;”

Great Britain’s Own LORD-BARON ALAN-LOUIS CHARLES BULLOCK-‘O’-LEAFIELD exploding this Allied Propaganda Myth well ô’‘ēr half-a-century  through his seminal Work: “HITLER : A STUDY IN TYRANNY 1952 â€" which remainest a Standard Biography ‘o’ Adolf J Hitler  â€" by Citing Public Record that Hitler’s Bastard Father ALOIS HITLER, , had been born out-‘o’-wedlock to MARIA-ANNA SCHICKLGRÃœBER  as an “Illegitimate Child,” Alois’ Paternity not being listed on his birth-certificate and he so-bearing his Mother’s Surname â€" The Acknowledged Biological Father JOHANN GEORG HIEDLER  eventually Marrying Maria in 1842 but ne’‘er bothering to Legitimize his “Stepson” On-Adoption â€" The British Lord-Baron Alan Bullock Noting that the Brother ‘o’ Johann Georg Hiedler did not initiate Legitimization ‘o’ Alois and legally change his name[Alois Testifying before a Notary and three Witnesses that Johann Hiedler was his Father until 1876 but irrespectively, at-that-moment, his name officially changed to Hitler no-one knowing who decided on ‘Hitler’ instead ‘o’ ‘Hiedler,’ but one is almost tempted to suggest a Marketing Expert from The Future” but it being clear that, by-yime Adolf Hitler’s Elder Half-Brother ALOIS HITLER, JUNIOR born ALOIS MATƵELBERGER, entered Our World, their mutual Father’s Name was already Hitler Adolf Himself being born well after the name-change in 1889, all three preceding children born unto Alois Hitler, Senior, ‘o’ His Mother KLARA HITLER, as related by Lord-Baron Alan Bullock

From the beginning of 1877, twelve years before Adolf was born, his father called himself Hitler, and his son was never known by any other name until his opponents dug up this long-forgotten village scandal and tried, without justification, to label him with his grandmother’s name of Schicklgrüber but Hans-Habe Békessy’s greatest triumph lives on in the warping ‘o’ The American Mind â€" for the boldest ‘o’ Lies die hardest ‘o’ all among those whom History Judges and finds wanting”

Gunner65

So let's see the evidence that Dietrich's mother, a Japanese girl (aged 13 in 1936) was employed by Hirohito and a member of his staff as a "Diplomatic Level interpreter" who could speak fluent German and was a member of a "Delegation" to Germany for two weeks, during which time she seduced and had sex with Adolf Hitler and collected samples of his sperm which she was able to preserve and transport back to Japan.

And later retrieved and then inseminated herself with 30 years later in 1966?

Gunner65

Clean it up and what you can read is still CRAP!  Is this the bullshit that Dietrich's followers worship?

Still looking forward to any replies from Dietrich's sister if she is still alive. That letter sent to her by Gunner hopefully has enough questions for her to answer which could clear up the mystery surrounding Dietrich. One answer which I hope to know is how is Dietrich able to survive without doing any work?  Where is the money coming from?  The others could be if he is mentally ill or is just a con artist and liar.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 20, 2019, 08:14:15 AM
Still looking forward to any replies from Dietrich's sister if she is still alive. That letter sent to her by Gunner hopefully has enough questions for her to answer which could clear up the mystery surrounding Dietrich. One answer which I hope to know is how is Dietrich able to survive without doing any work?  Where is the money coming from?  The others could be if he is mentally ill or is just a con artist and liar.
The letter to her was mailed on October 4 and would normally take 3-5 days to arrive (likely 5).  So she would have received it no later than October 11.  So far I have not received any response. Nor have I received the letter back marked "return to sender" or "no such person lives at this address".

As I said, I felt a letter was the best approach under the circumstances.  But these types of contacts involve a certain element of risk.  If I do not have a response by November 1st, I will assume she (or her husband) has chosen not to respond.  It also may indicate she is indeed deceased, however, I find that unlikely since I have found no evidence of her death and property records associated with her in Jan 2018, including a refinancing of a mortgage, list both her and her husband.  There are also current phone numbers listed for her (cell and landline) which are different from those of her husband.

This is a preliminary list of questions for her

1.  Was Douglas born in Tapai, Taiwan?
2.  Were you both raised in the Tenderloin of San Francisco? Or Oakland, CA?
3.  Was there an incident involving abuse by your grandfather?
4.  Was he ever employed at a library at the Presidio?
5.  Why would he claim that you are deceased?
6.  Has he ever been diagnosed as having a mental illness?

Gunner65

Note:  There is also the fact that we have a consistent number of guests visiting this thread, some of whom may be communicating with Dietrich.
In either case, there has been no mention by Dietrich himself who could present evidence which proves I am wrong, or admit he has been lying about her being dead for some reason and then accuse me of stalking her.

Gunner65

Apparently, his "guests" are Justin White (Canadian pot farmer and Dietrich attack troll) and Daniel Arola (self-absorbed racist/meme troll and primary Dietrich flying monkey).  Pretty pathetic when you have no one to guest on your shit-show other than your own FB friends and racist worshipers.

Gunner65

Imaginary THC infused birthday cake!  LOL!  ???

Gunner65

He continues to attack Pavel Eduard. 

Gunner65

Arola's audio is complete shit.  I guess Dietrichs' college boy "producer" took the night off.

Gunner65

I anticipate Dietrich will mention my comments (in German) and the dude from the Netherlands a couple days ago!

Gunner65

https://www.facebook.com/peter.moon.566
Peter Moon is with Krystal River.
1 hr ·

"Sora Aoi has just posted something that is very noteworthy concerning my own research, something I had never noticed. This is an excerpt, you can visit his FB site for further info. It conerns Parsons/Hubbards Moonchild working: "‘Creators of magickal happenstance may take note of the following concerning the persona of Michæl Aquino : He was born in 1946, precisely nine months after a Working by Crowley’s California disciples to create a homunculus per a secret instruction of Crowley’s to the IX degree of his Ordo Templi Orientis. He was also born dead, raising the question of the nature of the force inhabiting his subsequently revived body."

Note" Sora Aoi is a "private" Dietrich page he is using now.  Also, Moon has many errors in his writing (and he is a publisher?) and does not seem to know that Sora Aoi is actually Dietrich!

Gunner65

Dietrich mentioned a comment by Moon which seems to imply that Michael Aquino was born dead and therefore is the spawn of Satan (or some bullshit).

Pelayo

Here's maria gregoric in a candid moment talking to ddd:                 

Gunner65

Well, this is some really sick shit.  Dietrich doesn't want to have a colonoscopy because has a bad case of hemorrhoids!  LOL!

Let me guess, they want to operate on Dietrichs' bleeding, nasty ASSHOLE!  LOL!

Gunner65

LOL!  So Dietrich calls his buddy "Beaver" - this is going to be a real nasty show with lots of little nugget sound bites.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 06:41:45 PM
Well, this is some really sick shit.  Dietrich doesn't want to have a colonoscopy because has a bad case of hemorrhoids!  LOL!

Let me guess, they want to operate on Dietrichs' ASSHOLE!  LOL!
Ha! ddd's gang initiate bro told ddd to take a hike! ddd is losing allies left and right! Soon his only friends will be his hemorrhoids. I don't remember ddd ever talking about having a dead twin brother up his butt.