• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

One of SDM's gimmicks he used to scam people was he got a deathbed confession from some rich guy that only he knew. ddd's gimmick is that he saw all these WW2 documents, but he had to destroy them in the Presidios incinerator. How conveeeeeeeenient.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2019, 08:39:23 PM
At least you can see the stars that way.

Yes!  I do takes walks at night in the summer mostly -  if the mosquitoes aren't too bad!  I mostly sit on my big back porch with my dog! And walk around my yard and garden on moonlit nights.

Gunner65

Dietrich is proceeding to defame everyone he ever met while trying to lie his way into the bullshit UFO/CON scene!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 07:01:04 PM
Pavel is going to comment on "immediate reactions" to his bullshit threats on Sunday - this should be interesting.
Hopefully he will come to his senses if not on this show then in the future since everyone that has helped Dietrich in some way has met with unpleasant circumstances in their lives. Hope he will denounce Dietrich and cut him off the air..LOL.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 06, 2019, 08:48:27 PM
Hopefully he will come to his senses if not on this show then in the future since everyone that has helped Dietrich in some way has met with unpleasant circumstances in their lives. Hope he will denounce Dietrich and cut him off the air..LOL.
Yeah, you don't hear Gary States on the air anymore do you?

Pelayo

I'm with you Gunner, think I'll go back and listen to that ddhitler video by that black girl.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 08:47:54 PM
Dietrich is proceeding to defame everyone he ever met while trying to lie his way into the bullshit UFO/CON scene!
That's not gonna happen. Those people know that Dietrich is a nut job and a liar and certainly will not allow him to set one foot in their conferences and will toss him out with their security and there is nothing that Dietrich can do about it legally.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2019, 08:38:25 PM
Oh, he's attacking the big man SDM now.

Have not heard much from him lately. Hope he is okay.

Doug's Chinese pronunciation is like nails on a chalk board.   I've popped over to big, bad, Jimmy Church.

albrecht

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 06, 2019, 08:55:09 PM
Have not heard much from him lately. Hope he is okay.
He seems to be upbeat and thinks his new paperwork "filing" for a pardon from the President will work out. Somehow he still does a show, though hit is on very limited time (calling card issue or use of phone issues in the Federal Prison.) 

https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

SEAN DAVID MORTONRegister Number: 73055-112Age: 60Race: WhiteSex: MaleLocated at: Tucson USPRelease Date: 11/08/2022

Gunner65

Oh I forgot to mention:  Hey Pavel Eduard Pravara you stupid Toronto Canadian stoner prick!  I have a shit-load of videos I am prepared to make public which document Dietrich slandering me on his stupid shit-show!  So keep studying on how you can claim "Copyright Legal" on anyone using Dietrichs' name or audio.   

Gunner65

Pavel reports encoder "crash" due to bandwidth and outages.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=post;topic=10966.9180;last_msg=1313048

Probably due to streaming via You Tube for more than FOUR FUCKING HOURS!

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2019, 09:09:09 PM
He seems to be upbeat and thinks his new paperwork "filing" for a pardon from the President will work out. Somehow he still does a show, though hit is on very limited time (calling card issue or use of phone issues in the Federal Prison.) 

https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

SEAN DAVID MORTONRegister Number: 73055-112Age: 60Race: WhiteSex: MaleLocated at: Tucson USPRelease Date: 11/08/2022

Gunner65

Dietrich has lied about Morton for years too.  As well as his "stalker" who is in prison in the UK  "Michael Prince" or whatever.  DD has no problem lying about anyone who is dead, in prison,  or otherwise has severed any association with him. Or those that simply chose to go their own way like Zoraah Juin Fu Mock!

Dietrich is a dirty worthless POS.

Gunner65

Ghost is more entertaining.  (and even he is a bit much) But I bet he makes more money in one show from "trolls" than Dietrich gets in donations in a month!  Dietrich has lost his "primary sponsor" Ben Astenius. 

Gunner65

Pavel Eduard Privara is a long-time cult follower of Dietrich.  Pavel observed the situation at Revolution Radio when Solomon was Dietrichs "producer".  He believes everything Dietrich says and will defend him.  Stupid fucker

Gunner65

So is Pavel also Dietrichs' promoter?  Scheduling an interview with Peter Moon for next Wednesday? How STUPID is Peter Moon?

Gunner65

Dietrich claims he is the son of Adolf Hitler but now desperately wants to smother anyone who exposes it?  Nice try DD!  But your stupid Canadian  "jail lawyer" Pavel cannot save you!

Gunner65

Peter Moon

"Eastern Religion and Western Occultism which culminated in a unique career and association that centered around the private concerns of L. Ron Hubbard"

Gunner65

Calls Anne Coulter a "CUNT"

"SHUT THAT CUNT DOWN BEFORE SHE KILLS US ALL" - "THIS MOTHERLESS CUNT"

Gunner65

Fiction books prove it!  LOL Dietrich is insane! Come here Dietrich.  I have a 5 acre field we can use. Don't worry.  You won't feel anything.  You can bring Pavel and Arola too!

Gunner65

Fucking worthless lying pussy asshole DOUGLAS DIETRICH! Your father spinning in his grave! And your "family" near Rochester. NY at Wolcott DENY your claims and reject you.

Gunner65

And accuse me of driving over 6 hours a day to desecrate your fathers grave? 

Gunner65

Douglas: Imagine yourself  floating helplessly in the sea - awaiting rescue from the same people you attack, defame and slander.

Gunner65

Stupid Pavel declares "war" lol

Get ready Paul Eduard Privara the Czeck immigrant Canadian.  Communist asshole! Dietrich cult follower now "lawyer"