• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

henge0stone

Did they really say there's nothing to talk about? You should just pull the plug right there.

chefist

Quote from: henge0stone on October 21, 2015, 02:40:09 PM
Did they really say there's nothing to talk about? You should just pull the plug right there.

Yea, it's like a chef at a restaurant saying he doesn't know what to cook...

anunnaki

I listened to their Tuesday/Wed show and found it very boring.
Whoever the female is, she sounds like a left over "Valley Girl Ditz" with her repetitive "Like", "You know", "I mean", etc.- I couldn't stand listening to her and turned off their show.

henge0stone

I can't imagine anyone who actually likes this show and wants it to succeed. The only people who know the show exists are Bell fans who know Leo's a little whiny bitch. It's essentially an extension of Leo's temper tantrum and delusional mind thinking he can compete with Art.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on October 21, 2015, 06:25:27 PM
It's essentially an extension of Leo's temper tantrum and delusional mind thinking he can compete with Art.

but he's going to have on DAVID OATESSSS!!!!

henge0stone

Quote from: MV on October 21, 2015, 06:48:56 PM
but he's going to have on DAVID OATESSSS!!!!

After Oates he has an exciting lineup of Art's ex girlfriend then Art's former accountant followed by Art's ex wife.

coaster

I bet they a contest to see which one can slander Art more.

hopefully passive aggressive Art will make an announcement once Leo's show officially is no more

AppealPlay

Quote from: MV on October 21, 2015, 10:54:22 PM
Smooth as silt.

[attachment id=0 msg=560448]

Their ten listeners are terribly disappointed.

Smooth as silt.

Leo's gotta have his pronunciation carry over into text form!

EarthAlien007

Smooth as silt.

Does this mean they don't have an alibi for last night?

The General

I saw somewhere that Leo Asschapped is calling Art a drama queen on social media.
That is some rich hypocrisy right there, considering how Leo handled quitting MITD.
I'd say that Art was as cool and calm as anyone could possibly expect for broadcasting while someone was firing rounds at him.
I doubt that Leo would have been able to continue broadcasting with professionalism and calm like Art did last night.

henge0stone

Quote from: The General on October 22, 2015, 02:07:09 PM
I saw somewhere that Leo Asschapped is calling Art a drama queen on social media.
That is some rich hypocrisy right there, considering how Leo handled quitting MITD.
I'd say that Art was as cool and calm as anyone could possibly expect for broadcasting while someone was firing rounds at him.
I doubt that Leo would have been able to continue broadcasting with professionalism and calm like Art did last night.

Leo would have left the air after shitting himself then freak out on media for 10 days.

b_dubb

Quote from: henge0stone on October 22, 2015, 02:16:39 PM
Leo would have left the air after shitting himself then freak out on media for 10 days.
Leo Ashcraft is a talentless hack with zero class. Art gives him an opportunity and Leo returns the favor with headaches and insults. Asshole.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: b_dubb on October 22, 2015, 02:34:29 PM
Leo Ashcraft is a talentless hack with zero class. Art gives him an opportunity and Leo returns the favor with headaches and insults. Asshole.

Yep.  *sigh*

popple

henge0stone

Quote from: popple on October 22, 2015, 04:04:08 PM
Leo thinks he looks good with these comments?

I have no idea whats in his mind. The only people who know his crappy show exists are Art Bell fans or his friends. He consistently looses any potential audience with his jackassary. 

smitty9999

Smooth as silt.

it could be a play on words, like "clear as mud"

coaster

Schulman thinks paranormal radio is boring, and instead thinks people want to hear his and leo's "life experiences". I thought leo described his show as political and paranormal. Not any more. Listen as two unknown schlubs talk about their boring lives.

Screenshot-
http://imgur.com/2lz7WvM

Skunk Ape

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 05:53:29 PM
Schulman thinks paranormal radio is boring, and instead thinks people want to hear his and leo's "life experiences". I thought leo described his show as political and paranormal. Not any more. Listen as two unknown schlubs talk about their boring lives.

Screenshot-

I like how Neil can refer to himself in the first and third person seamlessly.

How'd this guy get published?

henge0stone

Screenshot-

So they just shot down all their ideas and decided talking about themselves would beat Art? The massive ego of these guys is laughable. Schulman just decided to promote his book from the 70s over again and even Leo's facebook cheerleading squad is starting to get sick of him.

chefist

Screenshot-

LOL "radical, independent thinking..."...brawhahahaha....now they think they are Immanual Kant and Friedrich Nietzsche....

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2015, 07:21:46 PM
LOL "radical, independent thinking..."...brawhahahaha....now they think they are Immanual Kant and Friedrich Nietzsche....

She must be one of them hubrids who ain't quite figured out sittin' with a backrest.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2015, 07:21:46 PM
More like Emmanuel and Fred.

anunnaki

"I thought leo described his show as political and paranormal.."

I think Leo meant to say "abnormal"  ::)

coaster

I wonder if there is a way to find out how many listeners they have. I doubt its anyone other than family and facebook friends.