• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

weeberwubber

I can't get his stream to work. Wanted to hear the trainwreck for myself. Is he there doing a show tonight? The music that is supposed to be playing, well, you can't make this shit up.  here's a screenshot

phrodo

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 22, 2015, 10:15:00 PM
I couldn't hear Leo's voice over the music.

I tried to check in on the douchenozzel's trainwreck .. but all I can hear over the music is that he used to be an engineer of some sorts..... seems an engineer would know that his voice is WAY under the audio .. or at least know to kill the placeholder stream. What a clusterfuckdumbasshitfacefailure.  ;D

phrodo

Quote from: phrodo on October 22, 2015, 10:34:10 PM
I tried to check in on the douchenozzel's trainwreck .. but all I can hear over the music is that he used to be an engineer of some sorts..... seems an engineer would know that his voice is WAY under the audio .. or at least know to kill the placeholder stream. What a clusterfuckdumbasshitfacefailure.  ;D

LOLZZZZ!!!!! A caller just told him how fucked his stream is!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jjsmooth

For three minutes now, Leo has been talking over a Jefferson Starship song. I'm not sure he's even aware the music is playing...

Hahahaha... his co-host just told him about the non-stop music playing!!

Fixed now....

phrodo

Oh .. a stream audio monitor would make too much fucking sense... too hilarious . This is even better than RCH's first few nights.  ;D ;D ;D

phrodo

And WTF .. his fan club is called the penis-gallery? How appropriate. LOL!!

phrodo

Damn good thing this program "is being archived" ... this is one for the ages. Now back to Lieo's self-history of braincasting.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 10:56:31 PM
hahah can anyone get it to play?
Yes.  It only took a half hour for them to figure out they were being drowned out by 80s music.  Then, when the audio cleared, I heard Leo saying he once worked as Board Op for Sally Jessy Rafael!!

Quote from: Étouffée on October 22, 2015, 11:04:33 PM
Yes.  It only took a half hour for them to figure out they were being drowned out by 80s music.  Then, when the audio cleared, I heard Leo saying he once worked as Board Op for Sally Jessy Rafael!!

He should be imprisoned for that alone.

norland2424

Quote from: Northern Nights on October 22, 2015, 11:06:17 PM
My phone refuses to play it, apparently it has taste.

it wont work on my laptop or phone lol

Quote from: Northern Nights on October 22, 2015, 11:06:17 PM
My phone refuses to play it, apparently it has taste.
Probably for the best.  But I am learning things.
Leo just said some of the "7 Words You Can't Say" on radio CAN be said after 9pm.  But he didn't say which ones.

norland2424

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 11:10:14 PM
I'm confused.  Is that supposed to be Art's page or Leo's page?

leo still riding arts coattails

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 11:05:55 PM
He should be imprisoned for that alone.

You forget about the Sally Jessy amnesty program of the late 90's.

Quote from: zeebo on October 22, 2015, 11:12:13 PM
You forget about the Sally Jessy amnesty program of the late 90's.
Hey, man, it's just like Jane Fonda. Never forget and never forgive.

Ciardelo

Hey we'll talk politics but I think the house and the senate is the same thing, and I don't know the term "Senate Majority Leader"

This is a long train wreck.

/thus concludes my test for today.

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 22, 2015, 11:23:08 PM
Hey we'll talk politics but I think the house and the senate is the same thing, and I don't know the term "Senate Majority Leader"

lol you're kidding. Please tell me you are. That is amazing if they don't know such things.

I am not trying to tell people what to do, but we shouldn't listen to this garbage. We are just inflating his "numbers" and stroking his ego. The sooner this garbage fest is over, the better.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 22, 2015, 11:31:36 PM
I am not trying to tell people what to do, but we shouldn't listen to this garbage. We are just inflating his "numbers" and stroking his ego. The sooner this garbage fest is over, the better.

Well if they aren't on the radio Art's house is mysteriously shot at.

phrodo

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 11:11:15 PM
leo still riding arts coattails

Lieo has yet to have an original thought in his career. Mutual Radio? Dark Matter? Does any of that ring a Bell?  ???

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 22, 2015, 11:23:08 PM

I'm not American.  What's the Congress called?

phrodo

And now all they can agree on is that Hitler killed a lot of people ... what a trainwreck.  :o

phrodo

OK - the drunken sidekick defined the show as a baloney sammich. I'm out .. turning up Art on the other puter. Been listening to both .. wait BWAHHHHAHAHAHA - dumb fat sidekick just said 'we aren't on the air' so it doesn't matter what is said..... this shit is comedy gold -- but can't listen anymore with a clear conscience. Later trainwreck.. LOLOLzzz.

phrodo

OH shit - well was leaving but then dipshit cut in with his Ross Mitchell impresssion and had to come back to say FUCK YOU fake Ross. Lieo knows no depths of disparity or copycatting to make his shitshow sound legit. What a desperate douchenozzle.

phrodo

OK - now back - still dint kill the stream -- now they're sucking Art's dick for giving them their start... how desperate can they get?????