• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

zeebo

For some reason I picture Leo playing that little news music intro first whenever he talks to people.

LOL LOL LOL

The Alongside Night guy who had his melt down on bellgab and Leo Ashcraft are teaming up to take down Art. Hilarious.

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 14, 2015, 05:11:17 PM
LOL LOL LOL

The Alongside Night guy who had his melt down on bellgab and Leo Ashcraft are teaming up to take down Art. Hilarious.

Well, we've already seen this assclown crash. Now I'm just waiting for the bitch to go up in flames.

BobGrau

I've said this already elsewhere but it's worth saying twice... what a terrible name.

coaster

Quote from: BobGrau on October 14, 2015, 05:21:59 PM
I've said this already elsewhere but it's worth saying twice... what a terrible name.
It's pretty bad. But the show will be horrible too, so it's fitting.

Weirdoradio

LOL LOL LOL

This is like whatever the inverse of a 'Greatest Hits' tag is.

I will listen to it religiously.

inuk2600

LOL LOL LOL

Oh please God let this be real. It's so much funnier then I ever imagined.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2015, 05:16:00 PM
Well, we've already seen this assclown crash. Now I'm just waiting for the bitch to go up in flames.

I am envisioning some juicy exchanges in the future! I'm excited!

cweb

Guys. I will be joining this network with my new show "Adjacent Evening Radio" where we will talk about hair gel and flexing in between garbling copy from news amalgamation sites. I'd post my logo too but I can't figure out how to do the shadow text thingy.

;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on October 14, 2015, 05:21:59 PM
it's syphilis in text form.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 14, 2015, 08:41:49 PM
it's syphilis in text form.
Is this the "new direction" for GabCast?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 14, 2015, 08:43:58 PM
Is this the "new direction" for GabCast?

nothing new about it at all.  the gabcast has been spreading VD since the legendary falkie episode.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 14, 2015, 08:48:26 PM
nothing new about it at all.  the gabcast has been spreading VD since the legendary falkie episode.
I was speaking of the landing spot fir Leo's show

chefist

:-XI just heard the new show will have special reports from Michael Horn...awesome!

Whom is Leo Ashcraft? Never heard of her...

PING

LOL LOL LOL

This brings suckage to a whole new level.

When was the last time you heard someone use the word "alongside" in everyday conversation?

The only way to make this listenable is make listening into a drinking game: every botched word is a shot.

Leo call us when you break into Talk Stream Live Top 10,000

zeebo

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 14, 2015, 05:36:34 PM
...I will listen to it religiously.

Maybe it'll be my new religion.  Nooryism didn't work out.  Then I tried the Hoagland Orthodoxy.  Still searching for the real deal.  I wonder if there are special robes involved.

b_dubb

Will they be bringing along George Noory for added suction?

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on October 14, 2015, 09:34:56 PM
Maybe it'll be my new religion.  Nooryism didn't work out.  Then I tried the Hoagland Orthodoxy.  Still searching for the real deal.  I wonder if there are special robes involved.
Papal hats.  We need papal hats.

LOL LOL LOL

bateman

Didn't someone make the snarky comment that he should co-host with that director? Too funny.

Catsmile

L. AssCrapped, J. Schulman, M. Horn, all in a cage with one microphone...

Ready... Set... GO!

cweb

I have a new slogan for these guys.

"Where the English language goes to die."

MV/Liberace!

The Michael Horn thing was a joke, right?

chefist

Quote from: MV on October 15, 2015, 08:50:59 AM
The Michael Horn thing was a joke, right?

Yes, but clearly in the realm of possibility within the Axis of Suckage...

paladin1991

Quote from: cweb on October 15, 2015, 06:30:16 AM
I have a new slogan for these guys.

"Where the English language goes to die."
;D

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on October 14, 2015, 09:34:56 PM
Don't forget the Falkie cult.  Special cleaning solvents and eye protection are required, none used by the leader, although there is the ritual towel.

zmbabwe

Quote from: chefist on October 09, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Apart from MITD listeners, no one knows who he is or recognizes his voice or name...

Before Dark Matter News, Leo did news reports for Mutual Radio News on various stations as well as the Rense Radio Network.