• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 02, 2015, 02:26:13 AM
Leo posted this explanation on twitter.  I wonder who the freeloader is...
"I was carrying the entire thing - monetarily - labor, etc - After a few days in the hospital I return to this dude saying I didnt bring anything to the show since I have cancelled it completly.  It seems I brought everything to the show.  I certainly don't need a demanding free loader  the day I return from the hospital.  Unfortunately due to doctor's orders I will not be able to return to the air five nights per week.  Jeremy Scott does a super job on his own and can carry the show himself."

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 18, 2015, 08:36:11 PM
I give it two weeks before Leo starts fighting with Schulman.

This clown is so predictable.

alongsidenightradio.com  now redirects to alongsidenightmovie.com

AppealPlay

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 02, 2015, 11:01:10 AM
This clown is so predictable.

alongsidenightradio.com  now redirects to alongsidenightmovie.com

That is remarkable.  I gave it 60 days.  You win. :D

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 20, 2015, 09:06:16 AM
I give the show sixty days before either host self destructs and takes their marbles elsewhere.

K_Dubb

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on October 30, 2015, 10:00:30 PM
Highlight so far: Leo refusing to even try pronouncing Hajj. Deferred to the other guy, who didn't know either. He then followed that up with New Del-Hi, although he corrected himself.

Thanks for these gems, and for enduring the conditions of the mine in which you found them.

Wow, and of course it's not his fault and he's a martyr.  So he's essentially a two-dimensional cartoon-character narcissist, and this has been an instructive morality play.  I hope his dulcet tones emerge somewhere else for my continued edification and entertainment.

EarthAlien007

Looks like Schulman just took the domain from Leo.

coaster

I can't believe he would make up some fake health problem to get out of it. What a failure. What a sad sack of shit. Maybe he realizes it takes more than a personal vendetta and a fat partner in crime to run a radio show. It takes talent, which  leo and schulman do not have.

Dateline

But the show had such promise. . .

Visual effect, looking down into a canyon he jumps and hits the ground with a thud.  A small flurry of dust rises.  The end of radio days with Leo and company.

chefist

I bet most listening to MITD don't even remember Leo by now...dust in the wind...

henge0stone

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 02, 2015, 02:26:13 AM
Leo posted this explanation on twitter.  I wonder who the freeloader is...
"I was carrying the entire thing - monetarily - labor, etc - After a few days in the hospital I return to this dude saying I didnt bring anything to the show since I have cancelled it completly.  It seems I brought everything to the show.  I certainly don't need a demanding free loader  the day I return from the hospital.  Unfortunately due to doctor's orders I will not be able to return to the air five nights per week.  Jeremy Scott does a super job on his own and can carry the show himself."

Hmm now what was it Leo was saying about Art? Something about how he wouldn't just quit after a few weeks like Art?

It's not Leo that's the issue its Art, Amy, Keith, Heather and now J Neil Schulman.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on November 02, 2015, 12:43:06 PM
I bet most listening to MITD don't even remember Leo by now...dust in the wind...

Cool video, chefist.  Coming back through Arizona and New Mexico a few months back, I noticed quite a few dust devils alongside I-10.  Some of them were fairly large.  :o

AppealPlay

Quote from: henge0stone on November 02, 2015, 05:17:26 PM
Hmm now what was it Leo was saying about Art? Something about how he wouldn't just quit after a few weeks like Art?

It's not Leo that's the issue its Art, Amy, Keith, Heather and now J Neil Schulman.  ::)

Oh, wow, I forgot about that.  This is beautiful. :D

henge0stone

By coincidence all of his gloating facebook comments are gone. Boy he sure did show Art.

AppealPlay

Quote from: henge0stone on November 02, 2015, 05:31:46 PM
By coincidence all of his gloating facebook comments are gone. Boy he sure did show Art.

I wonder just how much regret he's had in recent days.

K_Dubb

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on November 02, 2015, 05:26:44 PM
Take a breath, guy.

Did he pronounce paranormal as "pair-of-normal"?  Is he Asshat's nephew or something?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on November 02, 2015, 05:31:46 PM

i've never seen someone so thoroughly emasculated and/or humiliated in such a public fashion.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 02, 2015, 05:21:10 PM
Cool video, chefist.  Coming back through Arizona and New Mexico a few months back, I noticed quite a few dust devils alongside I-10.  Some of them were fairly large.  :o

Driving through them is pretty cool! Maybe not in a semi though!

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 02, 2015, 05:28:13 PM
What's revolutionary about being Leo's new bitch for a few weeks?

A new category of annoying speech patterns: fast-talking gasping dude.

Quote from: MV on November 02, 2015, 05:35:04 PM
i've never seen someone so thoroughly emasculated and/or humiliated in such a public fashion.

Jeb can fix it.

zmbabwe

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 02, 2015, 05:33:41 PM
Did he pronounce paranormal as "pair-of-normal"?  Is he Asshat's nephew or something?

It is actually called "parabnormal" radio, so that's why it sounds weird.  Leo kep calling it "para-abnormal" radio.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 02, 2015, 05:44:41 PM
It is actually called "parabnormal" radio, so that's why it sounds weird.  Leo kep calling it "para-abnormal" radio.
Oh. So this must be it? http://www.parabnormalradio.com/

inuk2600

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 02, 2015, 04:32:50 AM
Wow.

Since Leo abandoned Alongside Night Radio, are you now moving on to other projects or will you keep heat-treating/sharpening that savage broadsword?

Ciardelo

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 02, 2015, 07:01:07 PM
So does this "network" consist of anything other than Leo and his new slave?
Mr. Scott hitched his wagon to a falling star. listening to the latest show, he can carry it without Leo.

henge0stone

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 02, 2015, 07:01:07 PM
So does this "network" consist of anything other than Leo and his new slave?

I think it just has music.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on November 02, 2015, 06:12:29 AM
It's good to know that Leo is a well adjusted, mature individual that doesn't throw others under the bus.  I think I'll take him up on his offer to start a restaurant that serves dishes featuring skunk meat.  It's not like Leo will knife me in the back if our venture fails.
I've smoked skunk but I've never eaten it.  Does it taste like squirrel? ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on November 02, 2015, 05:35:04 PM
And you've seen the Falkie thread. 

Quote from: Skunk Ape on October 21, 2015, 02:36:20 PM
I'll say this, their website is very responsive to mobile browsing

Blah ha ha ha ! !
The goof-balls are using HTML 4.01 Transitional Document Type Definition (DTD) for a mobile audience.
At least they're not using cookies...     ...yet. (Probably don't know how to code them.)
It looks to me like most of it is hard-coded too, and sloppy code at that.
Christ it's simple HTML/CSS Leo. Can't even get that right, eh? Microsoft-IIS/7.5 server ? That tells me everything I need to know right there.
Take a look at the errors on his page. A couple of minutes would have cleaned this up. Whomever built this has no understanding of HTML/CSS. This is truly laughable, but mainly scary for the simple fact that there are thousands of, eh hem... , 'coders', out there doing the same thing, with just enough knowledge to be dangerous. This...,I haven't seen anything this bad since trying to help a fellow classmate that was just beginning to learn HTML.

Good one guys...  NOT !