• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I AIN'T JEWISH AND I DON'T HAVE CANCER.. HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL

Started by Tootsie, November 24, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Dr. MD MD

Lame...and I never believed it anyway. You suffer from primary narcissism and delusions of grandure. Hence, your deep seated need to judge others by whatever standard suits you at the time.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
Lame...and I never believed it anyway. You suffer from primary narcissism and delusions of grandure. Hence, your deep seated need to judge others by whatever standard suits you at the time.

you're a smarty  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on November 24, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
Republican Democrat, Democrat Republican ...

Wrong! Until Trump that was so but there are still some Republicans who are like that. They’re pretty obvious these days though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Wrong! Until Trump that was so but there are still some Republicans who are like that. They’re pretty obvious these days though.

I think I stuck my RINO horn in the wrong place. I know not of what you speak, Doc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on November 24, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
I think I stuck my RINO horn in the wrong place. I know not of what you speak, Doc.

Exactly! There’s no difference (or very little) between RINOs and Democrats. That’s why you think that. In 2016 we elected some real Republicans and it’s been a non-stop hissy fit ever since. Or hadn’t you noticed?

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
It’s hilarious that she thinks she’s getting to us. Adorable even! ;D

thanks   :-*

Tootsie

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
Exactly! There’s no difference (or very little) between RINOs and Democrats. That’s why you think that. In 2016 we elected some real Republicans and it’s been a non-stop hissy fit ever since. Or hadn’t you noticed?

I'm rather inebriated at this current time, so I will have to revisit the ins-and-outs of it later. But I know you and I see eye to eye on most things, most of the time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on November 24, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
I'm rather inebriated at this current time, so I will have to revisit the ins-and-outs of it later. But I know you and I see eye to eye on most things, most of the time.

K, but don’t forget the whathaveyous.  ;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Azzerae on November 24, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
get sober, my friend  :-*

WOTR

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Jewish?  I have no idea and never really cared.  Cancer?  I would think that most of us were smart enough to realize that you just ran out of meds for a few weeks...