• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2015, 03:12:54 PM
Maybe not because no other countries recognize them as such, but by another name it is operating as a nation-state. Provides welfare, employment, has standing army, provides a justice system (though backwards and primitive,) has local police, does business deals, has a finance system, has 'education' system, enforces (and tries to expand) its borders, etc.

Sounds like a higher functioning criminal enterprise. 

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
It seems that way, nobody in positions of actual authority are standing up to the crybullies.

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/dartmouth-administrator-sides-with-blacklivesmatter-protesters-who-disrupted-library/

Maybe someone who practices in the mental health fields can shed some light on this issue, but things just don't add up. If these protesters claim that they were traumatized by racism, micro and/or macro aggressions, and triggers affecting them from many forms of western culture, how could they scream in the faces of other human beings, act aggressively, and not be affected by the fear and tears of these fellow students? Wouldn't that sort of behaviour be a mental/emotional trigger? If you've suffered severe abuse- physical, mental, emotional, or psychological, how could you do the same to another human being? If you know what that feels like and how it affects you, you would loathe inflicting the same on another. A mentally/emotionally healthy person would not seek to harm another.   

I hope this line of questioning isn't a micro aggression.  :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2015, 01:58:50 AM
Shit.  Buy them all a happy meal so they have something to eat on their flight back to the homeland.
I'm thinking more like a nice boot in the backside to make sure the door doesn't hit them on the way out.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 05:31:57 PM
40% of millennials should be shipped to Syria

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
Syria might be too good for them.  Ship'em to a deserted rock in the middle of the Pacific.  They'll be offing themselves when they discover they can't update their Facebook status.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: pyewacket on November 23, 2015, 02:05:00 PM
Remember "Clock Boy"?
"... the family insists it wants “more than anything to come home” to Irving"
After a month in Qatar as Sudanese, I'm sure they do.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 24, 2015, 02:39:18 PM
Currently there is an on-going controversy with some of the crazy "open-carry" folks picketing the crazy Mosque in Irving, of course the police are siding with the Muslims and nothing, so far, has "gone down." Both groups are well within their rights but sometimes just because you have rights doesn't mean one must use them. I'm sure the "clock boy" and his radical parents would add greatly to the situation, particularly if the tax-payers of Irving have to shell out millions to them in their lawsuit!

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 24, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

Interesting- I wonder if they ever sold their house before they left for greener or is that sandier pastures. I hope that Irvine refuses to pay them and forces them to go to court, that way all those school and police records will have to be examined for evidence.

pyewacket

Quote from: breitbart.com
The black student protestersâ€"particularly activist Jonathan Butlerâ€"got a ringing endorsement from Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who recorded a video message to them last week in which he cautioned the University’s new black President not to be an “Uncle Tom” and referred to the successful UM student protests as “the epicenter of the movement of students.”

The video was in a post titled Minister Farrakhan’s Message to Mizzou Students published on the Nation of Islam’s website The Final Call.

“Thank you for demonstrating to our people the power of unity,” Farrakhan said “You were brilliant.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/louis-farrakhan-gives-mizzou-protesters-high-praise-in-video-message/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

pyewacket

Quote from: popple on November 24, 2015, 12:30:05 PM
How could I forget that little clock breaker? Never saw anything in the mainstream media pointing this out. It's so obvious.

Yes siree- it takes the skills and the tools!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs

https://twitter.com/playasia

Hong Kong based import website badmouths SJWs over game censorship.

SJWs threaten boycott.

Instead their follower count shoots up several thousand so far.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The story that sparked it all:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/24/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-avoiding-western-beaches-over-sjw-criticism/

Just goes to show you SJWs are loud mouthed, impotent nobodies and you stand to gain far more standing against them than trying to appease.

albrecht

Whatever came of the "back to Africa" movement or the  American Colonization Society when we need them. I like how Obama is using Thanksgiving to promote radical Islamic refugees and other divisive racial politics. BLM, Rev.Wright, and Nation of Islam should act on their racial theories and move back home to the paradise that is Africa.

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2015, 01:04:06 PM
Whatever came of the "back to Africa" movement or the  American Colonization Society when we need them. I like how Obama is using Thanksgiving to promote radical Islamic refugees and other divisive racial politics. BLM, Rev.Wright, and Nation of Islam should act on their racial theories and move back home to the paradise that is Africa.

That died with Malcolm X. Incidentally, they were also the ones who killed him. Funny how that worked out.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on November 26, 2015, 04:56:15 PM
I thought it went out with hats.
And, like with hats, skin cancer you know and that ozone hole, were good ideas. Unfortunately it was, mostly all talk, though Liberia etc was a test early on (though look at them lately...) The Brits also set up some recolonization efforts way back in Sierra Leone etc, again, though. It would appear from Baltimore etc to Africa there seems to be some 'problem' that can't be discussed in polite society. Clearly it is white-people's fault, of course. Or capitalism, racism, or that bugbear colonialism and slavery....because no other people, white or Oriental or Jewish or Armenian or Indian (both kinds) etc, have ever had wars, slavery, holocausts, famine, exploitation, or been colonies!

akwilly

Asked a alaska native girl if she wanted to eat some turkey today. She told me she hates Thanksgiving, so I dropped her off at the bar. Oddly they had a big spread of food at the bar. Mostly turkey which she ate up.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on November 26, 2015, 08:44:28 PM
Asked a alaska native girl if she wanted to eat some turkey today. She told me she hates Thanksgiving, so I dropped her off at the bar. Oddly they had a big spread of food at the bar. Mostly turkey which she ate up.
Driving to a racist Thanksgiving dinner earlier today I heard some historian talking about it and the rare records said that the 'original' two the Indians outnumbered the evil whiteys and participated. One, a wedding I think she said, went on for two days and the Indians were, roughly, 3-to-1, versus evil whites. It did involve a fowling outing (so one can suspect turkey is legit but mainly lots of corn etc.) Which I find oddly interesting because that area is not known for corn production now? Of course now we have hybrid types and industrial-style farming but still. To end my rant, you should've told your 'native' that, if they wished to do so, they could've scalped everyone at the original Thankgivings without much problem (sorry, I know that was the more Plains Indians who were into that) but still. They also have many contracts and agreements etc between tribes, Crown, colonies, etc. What it is about that part of the country? Lawyering from the 1600's on all sides, apparently some of the Indian "chiefs" were knowledgeable in such in their way even.

b_dubb

Quote from: chefist on November 21, 2015, 09:05:55 PM
Oh I don't really think it matters...many would still use this type of social justice speak...
The Nazis wore uniforms. They self identified. Terrorists use stealth and deception to wage asymmetric war.

Political correctness doesn't enter into it.

akwilly

Funny, now I getting donate to the refugee crisis in Europe banner at the bottom of the page. Fuck that

Not Islam...

Islam is radical period. The extremists are worse. *Kermit sips cup of tea* "But that's none of my business."

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2015, 12:54:29 PM
This seems productive  ::)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/26/black-lives-matter-protestors-invade-macys-night-thanksgiving-parade/
If they'd paid attention to MLK's example they would have stopped at the exact spot where parade starts, locked arms and started singing "We Shall Overcome". Shouting, being aggressive and waving the a "Communist" flag around is only going to galvanize opposition. Which will only make matters worse.

Quote from: b_dubb on November 27, 2015, 11:07:35 AM
If they'd paid attention to MLK's example they would have stopped at the exact spot where parade starts, locked arms and started singing "We Shall Overcome". Shouting, being aggressive and waving the a "Communist" flag around is only going to galvanize opposition. Which will only make matters worse.

BLM is irrelevant, they're just provocateurs. And Faggotry.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2015, 12:16:50 PM
A pretty good, sober summary of the BLM, "safe space," and politically-correct movement in colleges:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12022041/How-political-correctness-rules-in-Americas-student-safe-spaces.html

How the heck are they going to cope in the "real world"? How will they function in any workplace? Maybe colleges need to implement "Special Ed" classes for those too delicate to handle the mainstream curriculum. They'll have to label it correctly though, or that in itself will be yet another "trigger"- maybe "Socially Sensitive Approach to Difficult Curriculum"- that way all they have to do is show up and get a passing grade. No upset feelings.   

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on November 29, 2015, 12:43:21 PM
How the heck are they going to cope in the "real world"? How will they function in any workplace? Maybe colleges need to implement "Special Ed" classes for those too delicate to handle the mainstream curriculum. They'll have to label it correctly though, or that in itself will be yet another "trigger"- maybe "Socially Sensitive Approach to Difficult Curriculum"- that way all they have to do is show up and get a passing grade. No upset feelings.
I imagine the smarter ones will get jobs at schools teaching worthless degrees, to even more radical future students, in various ethnic and gender studies and the remainder will move back in with their parents and/or get on SNAP, subsidized housing, Obamaphone, SSI (for their mental trouble from "triggers" life-track.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2015, 12:16:50 PM
A pretty good, sober summary of the BLM, "safe space," and politically-correct movement in colleges:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12022041/How-political-correctness-rules-in-Americas-student-safe-spaces.html

Oh jeeeze, this was on the radio the other day. The vast majority 99% of those who called into the show asked what the hell would they do when they got a job? Because in the REALWORLDâ,,¢ they'll find all they believed about 'safespace' and shit is back in their cosy university. If they can't take piss taking (and give it back out) they'll drop like a lead balloon after the honeymoon period. They have to wake up and smell the fuckin coffee.

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 29, 2015, 12:53:14 PM

Oh jeeeze, this was on the radio the other day. The vast majority 99% of those who called into the show asked what the hell would they do when they got a job? Because in the REALWORLDâ,,¢ they'll find all they believed about 'safespace' and shit is back in their cosy university. If they can't take piss taking (and give it back out) they'll drop like a lead balloon after the honeymoon period. They have to wake up and smell the fuckin coffee.

Haha, Yorkie- so true. Can you imagine if those delicate flowers had to deal with a bunch of people like us Bellgabbers- and we're far from the worse that's out there.  ;)