• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

wr250

Jimmy you are awesome, taking on the topics that the *other late night host* didnt even address. telekinesis and telepathy ...

Quote from: jimmy church on March 14, 2014, 04:41:36 PM
Last night Duke called in...was colorful as always...Does anybody remember the Deek Richards show with Art???  The first one???  Can someone post a link for it??? 

tonight it's Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein's birthday...should be great fun.

Just listened to men in black show. It was awesome!!!!

If you haven't heard it, it's on youtube.

It's a shame jimmy, and steve don't have noory and loser of the weeks job on coast.

smithy

Jimmy Church Radio fans needs to go over to other bellgab forum pages such as "George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium" and spread the word. I just did a shout on there and  somebody said they've never heard of the show but are looking for something to listen to.  I only found out by following artbell.com and listening to a variety of shows on the list. Most of them have sound quality issues, and other problems.

Jimmy Church is the only program I like among them... up for suggestions... but it's gotta' be Art Bell sound quality, guests, and a voice like Jimmy's or Art's.

Uncle Duke

Richard Sauder is proving to be a wacko, arrogant jerk.  Did Art ever interview this dick?

oh my god this guest is a train wreck!!

smithy

This interview got to be too much for me. I had to turn it down. I am bitcoined to death.

smithy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 19, 2014, 09:35:46 PM
Richard Sauder is proving to be a wacko, arrogant jerk.  Did Art ever interview this dick?

He did interview him and the interview was about underground bases. It was interesting.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: smithy on March 19, 2014, 09:59:32 PM
He did interview him and the interview was about underground bases. It was interesting.

Was he this big of a dick with Art?  I think Art would have shit canned him if he tried to control the interview like he's doing here.

it would have been nice if they were talking about underground bases...

smithy

I actually referred people to this show, thinking it was going to be about underground bases. He wasn't like this in his interviews with Art...it was interesting.

wr250

Quote from: smithy on March 19, 2014, 10:15:56 PM
I actually referred people to this show, thinking it was going to be about underground bases. He wasn't like this in his interviews with Art...it was interesting.

i think hes done a few too many brews of ayahuasca and whatever else he puts in there. i guess they cant all be winners.

smithy

Jimmy Church has to duke it out to get a word in. You know how Jorsh rolls over and plays dead? This is the opposite.. like who grabs the mic and gets to talk. Very irritating but at least it provides for plenty of bathroom breaks.

Stranger929

Quote from: smithy on March 19, 2014, 10:28:53 PM
Jimmy Church has to duke it out to get a word in. You know how Jorsh rolls over and plays dead? This is the opposite.. like who grabs the mic and gets to talk. Very irritating but at least it provides for plenty of bathroom breaks.

Yeah, but his questions just stated the obvious and rambled on for fucking ever. Just let the guest speak, fuck. I listened for a few minutes but had to turn it off, I can't take this show any longer.

And where's the second half of the Dolan show?

Video of a radio program is a waste of bandwidth.

RoseGirl

Wow....just listening to this Sauder thing. The only thing interesting about this whole interview is the ramblings of an obvious disinformation agent. Geez...they are getting really sloppy, aren't they?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 20, 2014, 12:26:22 PM
Wow....just listening to this Sauder thing. The only thing interesting about this whole interview is the ramblings of an obvious disinformation agent. Geez...they are getting really sloppy, aren't they?

Giving the guy too much credit, he's just a lunatic.  Add to this his new found hobby of taking serious mind expanding substances and you have the ravings you heard last night.

zeebo

Just caught my first J. Church show, with guest Robert Zubrin who I always enjoy listening to (although I could skip the dogs barking in the background).  Pretty good show I thought.  Looking forward to catching some more.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 20, 2014, 12:38:59 PM
Giving the guy too much credit, he's just a lunatic.  Add to this his new found hobby of taking serious mind expanding substances and you have the ravings you heard last night.

Back when Bell used to interview him, Sauder was one of my favorite guests, BUT that was only when he stuck to the underground base subject. Toward the end, Sauder started going off into some really esoteric crap and I lost all interest.

qaddisin

Yeah, that interview with Sauder was extremely difficult to listen to. It was not what I expected at all, and the extended discussion about bitcoin was tiresome at best. Jimmy normally does a great job, but I think Sauder threw him off of his game that night, and it really showed.

smithy

Quote from: zeebo on March 20, 2014, 11:46:22 PM
Just caught my first J. Church show, with guest Robert Zubrin who I always enjoy listening to (although I could skip the dogs barking in the background).  Pretty good show I thought.  Looking forward to catching some more.

Last night's show with Zubrin proved to me that when an interviewer is engaged with his guest, I can actually listen to what's being said. I am so numbed by the Noory effect that it was like hearing Robert Zubrin speak for the first time. Great show!

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on March 21, 2014, 08:12:39 PM
listening tonight live!

Good show tonight.  Interesting, but a laid back feel.  Nice change from some of the recent guests.

zeebo

Quote from: ziznak on March 21, 2014, 08:12:39 PM
listening tonight live!

You know, I'm thinking Friday nights might be lookin promising with the DMRN lineup:

Fade to Black -> Exploration -> After Dark. 

Noory-free Fridays, you start tonite!   8)

Juan

DID FT. ROCK CALL JIMMY CHURCH FRIDAY NIGHT?

Uncle Duke

Jimmy's teenage drinking story about the old guy in the hoodie coming out of the fog was a hoot, especially the question of where he came from and went to.  My guess is it was a portal.

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 22, 2014, 02:37:31 PM
Jimmy's teenage drinking story about the old guy in the hoodie coming out of the fog was a hoot, especially the question of where he came from and went to.  My guess is it was a portal.

100% absolutely true story.  It was one of those things that turns into Urban Legend...except this one really happened.

jimmy church

it was a great week on the show...I think I even mentioned Smithy at some point...next week is going to be pretty cool and we'll post the guest list on Tuesday as normal...and a very special thanks to two fitty...

Uncle Duke

Jimmy-

Can you post a link for the Texas UFO story you discussed Fri night?  I'd like to read more about it.

jimmy church

OK...now that it's posted and official...here is this weeks guests on FADE to BLACK:

Wed: Jay Weidner
Thursday: Ron Mallett
Friday: Daniel Sheehan

Good stuff.

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2014, 08:34:20 PM
Jimmy-

Can you post a link for the Texas UFO story you discussed Fri night?  I'd like to read more about it.

here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levelland_UFO_Case

start here but there is a lot out there once you start digging...  j.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jimmy church on March 25, 2014, 06:59:54 PM
here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levelland_UFO_Case

start here but there is a lot out there once you start digging...  j.

OK now that I read this, it's sounding familiar.  Wasn't a similar sighting made about the same time at White Sands?  I need to see if I can find my copy of Ruppelt's book, I think he wrote about it.

Thanks