• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 08, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
This Afghanistan thing really gets George steamed.  I am going to go out on a limb here and surmise that when George set up his PayPal account and he was getting impatient answering a few questions, the drop-down menu first choice was alphabetical...Afghanistan, and he didn't take the time to toggle down to United States...

When a person's money is simply given to them instead of earned, they have zero appreciation for it.  We see that every day by the welfare grifters among us, certainly including Falkie.  What appears to be brain damage or retardation is actually the same reason he's grossly fat - the result of a lifetime of not doing very much, mentally or physically.

Over a lifetime of grifting off his mother and the taxpayers, he's become grotesquely lazy, mentally and physically.  It's why he shortens words when he speaks - for example ''subscribers'' and ''San Francisco''.  It's why he's always losing things - thing he needs like glasses, checks, etc.  It's why he's always leaving thing on the bus, or on benches.  It's why he stuffed a book into a bag without looking, a bag already occupied by a strawberry.

So yeah, Afghanistan.  Someone else's fault.

And it is sad.  But not because he isn't to blame.

jason.callan

Quote from: SnapT on May 08, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hubKjZlS-Q

Holy Christ!  I just watched a little bit of this. Livestreams are about interacting with your fans & not about donations. That is just a bonus.

QuoteOral Roberts Pleads for Money To Help Him Live Past March

Oklahoman Published: January 6, 1987

TULSA (AP) Oral Roberts needs about $4.5 million in "quick money" from his followers or God won't let him live past March, the evangelist told his television audience Sunday.

"I'm asking you to help me extend my life," Roberts said. "We're at the point where God could call Oral Roberts home."

Speaking from the clinic laboratory at his City of Faith Medical and Research Center, Roberts asked viewers to send $100 immediately and pledge additional amounts for February and March.

This is where Senda is headed, mark my words.

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 08, 2018, 06:51:58 PM
Fascinating as usual. I was wondering  if he was going to shower during his stream
I was wondering also...
with Abram or ohmbram (whatever)

What is happening in this stream tonight is approaching legend....

SnapT

He just volunteered the fun fact that people think he beats his girlfriend to TECH SUPPORT.

And now he's bellowing at the poor guy!

Quote from: SnapT on May 08, 2018, 09:29:46 PM
He just volunteered the fun fact that people think he beats his girlfriend to TECH SUPPORT.

going out with a bang!

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 08, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

He’s going to aliencon and won’t have a router and the hardrive, memory and battery have been pulled out of the evil MV laptop so let’s install a vpn. Apple or orange?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 08, 2018, 09:32:25 PM
He’s going to aliencon and won’t have a router and the hardrive, memory and battery have been pulled out of the evil MV laptop so let’s install a vpn. Apple or orange?

mummified plums.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 08, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
Abrahm looks resigned to his fate.

I think he's gained some weight. He might be turning into a new Falkie.

WOTR

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 05:23:13 AM
Call his bluff and say OK, fine, thanks, it's been fun. Even if he's not bluffing, tell him OK.

Omg I just got up to get a drink of water. He's been live since 2 a.m. my time??? Has he lost his damn mind??

Good morning and goodnight. Going back to sleep.
Good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

(Maybe he does not know that his show is being broadcast live?)

Dexwithers

That Kathy get's Mr. George so Angry. Shame on her for being so disrespectful. It breaks my heart.

(Not sure how to make that clip play on the page?)

A true Senda classic. Before you watch this you hwve to realize that Senda thought he figured out how to do split screen. He thinks what you see on the back monitor is what he is recording for YouTube.
He starts with two windows pulled up then he lines one over the other, looks back to be sure he can not be seen then share his raw emotional reactions to a Sarah Palin speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VscGZhEGU8w

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 09, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
He thinks what you see on the back monitor is what he is recording for YouTube.
He starts with two windows pulled up then he lines one over the other, looks back to be sure he can not be seen then share his raw emotional reactions to a Sarah Palin speech.

Thanks a lot, I wanted to look for that video:D