• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Epaphroditus

Rather amusing to see a board named after the king of performance art be offended by one of their own doing performance art ...

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 16, 2019, 04:34:18 AM
Rather amusing to see a board named after the king of performance art be offended by one of their own doing performance art ...

Well, it doesn't blend well with the never ending "complicated Grief" thing, now does it?

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 04:18:39 AM
She outdid herself on the vulture scale.

Gloves are off Heather. You complete and utter bitch.

Yeah, gloves off. No quarter. Nothing. That's what HW did last night.

I saw this posted elsewhere:

"Does anyone else hear the female voice coming from Heathers earphones? Someone is telling her what to say. Haha total BS. I have high output speakers cranked so the female voice is very clearly bleeding through the mic as Heather is speaking between her pauses."

I can confirm this too. Obviously, someone was telling HW what to say or being guided, because the voice was not HW's echo feedback. It was clearly someone else -not Heather! Since I couldn't hear what was being said, I suppose it's possible I might be mistaken by some kind of feedback issue. But, it seemed very much like someone else, a third party, was feeding HW information.

Sooooo, finally, HW the completely incompetent liar and fraud artist is exposed for the willfully deceptive liar she is. Thank you Ninja Warriors!!! Bwahahahaha! :D :D :D

Unfortunately, one of her cult sycophants will warn her and the audio will be scraped clean. Hopefully, someone can get an "on air" copy to isolate that audio. HW can be proven a liar-fraud with this mistake.

HW has burned it all down, she urinates on AB's grave, Burning Witch.  >:(

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 04:38:23 AM
Yeah, gloves off. No quarter. Nothing. That's what HW did last night.

"Does anyone else hear the female voice coming from Heathers earphones? Someone is telling her what to say. Haha total BS. I have high output speakers cranked so the female voice is very clearly bleeding through the mic as Heather is speaking between her pauses."

I can confirm this too. Obviously, someone was telling HW what to say or being guided, because the voice was not HW's echo feedback. It was clearly someone else -not Heather!

Sooooo, finally, HW the completely incompetent liar and fraud artist is exposed for the willfully deceptive liar she is. Thank you Ninja Warriors!!! Bwahahahaha!

Unfortunately, one of her cult sycophants will warn her and the audio will be scrapped clean. Hopefully, someone can get an "on air" copy to isolate that audio. HW can be proven a liar-fraud with this mistake.

HW has burned it all down, she urinates on AB's grave, Burning Witch.  >:(

I did save an extreme quality version so I can review it later carefully.

DynamoHum

Not averse to her doing a performance art show with some trumped up shit like the alien guy hand, but I do object when she starts spouting shite about Art.

Let her go have sex live on air with David Jacobs and his creepy frozen alien in a fucking Xendra chant fest surrounded by her lackies beating off in time to her guttural emissions, but not this disgusting shite.

VC

Clearly, you ARE one of Leather's cult sycophants and/or seriously retarded with a hard-on or dripping wet cunt or, at the very least, a continuous shit stirring HW opportunist. You would NEVER write that if you respected or knew what AB's shows were all about AND what he would NEVER do and want HW to NEVER do either. AB would be furious and fire her. HW wouldn't dare, if AB were alive.

HW vomited and urinated on Art. That's all the performance art she has.

Did anyone record this mess? I’d like to hear it...

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 04:52:06 AM
Let her go have sex live on air with David Jacobs and his creepy frozen alien in a fucking Xendra chant fest surrounded by her lackies beating off in time to her guttural emissions, but not this disgusting shite.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 16, 2019, 05:35:48 AM
Did anyone record this mess? I’d like to hear it...

Me three.  It sounds kinda hot.   :P

VC

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 04:38:23 AM

I can confirm this too. Obviously, someone was telling HW what to say or being guided, because the voice was not HW's echo feedback. It was clearly someone else -not Heather! Since I couldn't hear what was being said, I suppose it's possible I might be mistaken by some kind of feedback issue. But, it seemed very much like someone else, a third party, was feeding HW information.

Sooooo, finally, HW the completely incompetent liar and fraud artist is exposed for the willfully deceptive liar she is. Thank you Ninja Warriors!!! Bwahahahaha! :D :D :D

Here is a tiny snippet of the 3rd person feeding HW key words about what to say in her earpiece. I found this posted elsewhere.

The 3rd person female gives HW the words "tall" or ? [not clear, distorted] "thin" [clear] that can be understood. HW is a fraud, period.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1LIz6z8lRQX

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 06:57:11 AM
Here is a tiny snippet of the 3rd person feeding HW key words about what to say in her earpiece. I found this posted elsewhere.

The 3rd person female gives HW the words "tall" or ? [not clear, distorted] "thin" [clear] that can be understood. HW is a fraud, period.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1LIz6z8lRQX

K-Dubb is totally going to crush on the "Taaawll"    Where does a Cali girl pick that up from?

DynamoHum

Can I post the show? I don’t want to piss anyone off.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 07:27:27 AM

MV/Liberace! never complained about it before "here" that I've ever seen. That's not to say I know what MV thinks. I don't.

It's your link, I don't care, but I don't speak for Brig or MV/Liberace! or anyone else here, obviously. If it's to an offsite link and file, the file is not stored here at BG, then I don't see an immediate "take down" issue for BG here.

If you don't want to post it, then maybe people you trust can PM you for it? There's always the Ask MV/Liberace! thread topic too. Here:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12299.0

ItsOver

Quote from: morgana213 on August 15, 2019, 11:20:44 PM
What the fuck am I listening to? Unfucking believable!   :o
"Release the truck!"

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 16, 2019, 01:07:19 AM
So Heather was on Mars in a past life and it was attacked by alien reptilians because they considered it their own colony?
Makes sense.  Heater makes RCH sound like the voice of reason.

WildCard

DH is posting about the Heather Wade show IN the Heather Wade thread and they're giving her shit for it. Both Bart and BartEllProducer.

You'll always welcome here Dynamo. If they shut that down they won't have anything left.

artbell_ghost

bad news for my expected appearance on heathers show. got an email this morning that i have been purged from the group and no longer considered friendly because i said too be careful in drawing upon the ghost of art bell. heather said i was mocking her and the vultures attacked

sorry miller i had actually made some progress on my mission to repair your friendship but it looks like that game is over

WildCard

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 07:27:27 AM

you may have us confused with another site.
better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g02063933469035341000189208711139e22a50d280&fbclid=IwAR1IyrLnTAC6uPi7fs8djLlPRfaPDZDDNrkph5PWG8D6JPb_HP4d66CTkBo

ramona and malachi martin were there to greet him but Art misses having people to talk to. bloody hell!

DynamoHum

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g02063933469035341000189208711139e22a50d280

So there is some talk of hearing an extra voice in the broadcast.

The tree stuff especially.

The voice sounds a lot like Jennifer Shaffer - who co authored a book with Martini.

You decide: https://youtu.be/xtG7EncnfW8

DynamoHum

Quote from: WildCard on August 16, 2019, 08:31:07 AM
DH is posting about the Heather Wade show IN the Heather Wade thread and they're giving her shit for it. Both Bart and BartEllProducer.

You'll always welcome here Dynamo. If they shut that down they won't have anything left.

Ta you :)

ItsOver

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 16, 2019, 08:36:03 AM
bad news for my expected appearance on heathers show. got an email this morning that i have been purged from the group...
Welcome to the real world.  Post often.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: ItsOver on August 16, 2019, 08:40:33 AM
Welcome to the real world.  Post often.

haha. it is nice to be here. i can tell there are way less triggered people here than my old group

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 04:09:46 AM
I really have no words for last nights show.

I would say that Ghost Art was exploitative but a "big get" for Heater, almost as big as his grieving widow, and that it proves she can do an entertaining show if someone offstage tells her what to say, Cyrano-style.

WildCard

leather's spirit guide and the magic tree are both named john? synchronicity or lack of imagination?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 16, 2019, 07:18:07 AM

K-Dubb is totally going to crush on the "Taaawll"    Where does a Cali girl pick that up from?

She's been twalking Jersey about cwoffee and other thwoughts for a while now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 04:57:17 AM
HW vomited and urinated on Art. That's all the performance art she has.

I heard a little poo, too.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 08:37:00 AM
Link to Heather Wade's KoN Channeling Show:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g02063933469035341000189208711139e22a50d280

The voice sounds a lot like Jennifer Shaffer - who co authored a book with Martini.

Yes! I say busted. Bwahahaha!

DH 8)

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 09:42:09 AM
Yes! I say busted. Bwahahaha!

DH 8)

Mailed Heather, did a Tweet to Martini and Mrs Psychic Bullshitter, posted it all over...

Fuck em

WildCard

talking about how very kind her other spirit guide is. (his name is david, more originality. maybe her guest can call him mr. daveed. john = chown and leather-face doesn't bother to correct him. sounds more exotic.)

so i'm thinkin', "when you get there, you're gonna meet some people who aren't 'so very kind' ". next thing she say's it was them that did that to her ankle . . . to keep her from offing herself. "here's what real pain feels like, you whiny bitch."

hey heater, ask art how he feel's about you telling his wife and kid's that he committed sewer-pipe?

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 08:37:00 AM

Honestly?  It sounds just like the Ghost Radar App that Erinn uses on her phone, to make some of her videos.

BWAHAHAHAHA