• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 30, 2017, 12:43:55 PM
So Justin is a coffee dealer?  What kind of coffee will Falkie be serving?  Will he serve it on one of those fancy Halloween trays?  Will the coffee be nice and hot?  How would you describe the taste of it?  Nutty, with a slight taste of Ptomaine, and a hint of Botulism?
LOL
.... perhaps served in a "flashing lights" skull cup ?
....very appropriate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 12:45:15 PM
If his hair and beard are any indication, I'd lay a bet of a hard boiled egg that there are unknown species of bacteria under that fat pad. Even sweat has no chance.

What are you, a friggin' scientist working in your Sheffield lab or something?  STFU.  Falkie has announced that he is sick and tired of certain people on a certain web site making assumptions about his health, and that he will finally get all of his medical records together in a file to show you how thick it really is.  He won't show you the actual records, just how thick the file is.  Then you can all STFU finally!

But if you did actually discover, say three  new bacteria, what would you name them?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 12:45:15 PM
If his hair and beard are any indication, I'd lay a bet of a hard boiled egg that there are unknown species of bacteria under that fat pad. Even sweat has no chance.
question
is it considered erotic...
when two morbidly obese individuals....
RUB THEIR FAT PADS TOGETHER, after of course application of copious amounts of Crisco, for lubrication purposes.
....do they rub and lift up fat pads as they rub against each other ?
....is this activity an adequate replacement for intercourse, since their immense guts prevent and contact of genitalia?
....asking, again, for a really really perverted friend

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
LOL
.... perhaps served in a "flashing lights" skull cup ?
....very appropriate

Schmancy!  Coffee served in a blinking skull cup. 

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 12:54:09 PM
question
RUB THEIR FAT PADS TOGETHER, after of course application of copious amounts of Crisco Mayo, for lubrication purposes.
....is this activity an adequate replacement for intercourse, since their immense guts prevent and contact of genitalia?

FIFY

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 30, 2017, 12:52:12 PM
What are you, a friggin' scientist working in your Sheffield lab or something?  STFU.  Falkie has announced that he is sick and tired of certain people on a certain web site making assumptions about his health, and that he will finally get all of his medical records together in a file to show you how thick it really is.  He won't show you the actual records, just how thick the file is.  Then you can all STFU finally!
What is thicker, his fat pad or his medical file?  I would not put a bet either way regardless of the odds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 12:54:09 PM
question
RUB THEIR FAT PADS TOGETHER, after of course application of copious amounts of Crisco, for lubrication purposes.

I cannot be held responsible for accidentally satisfying your morbid curiosity.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3775673/Morbidly-obese-model-dreams-weighing-1000lb-loves-fed-FUNNEL.html

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2017, 12:59:52 PM
What is thicker, his fat pad or his medical file?  I would not put a bet either way regardless of the odds.

Yep, that's what you would refer to as "even money."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 30, 2017, 01:06:53 PM
This is NO accident.

Well, okay. Maybe not accidental. But amply demonstrates a 'female' fatpad.

I would be interested to view a video with Falkie discussing his LAST encounter, of a sexual nature.
with who ? (or what ?)
consensual or not ? (was Falkie consensual or was the "other", human or non human, conscience and consensual)
involve any weird stimulating of genitalia ?
was there a paying audience in attendance ?
did the cat involved sustain a serious injury ?
was it filmed ? (perhaps for and underground dark web site in Thailand ?)
does Falkie still recall with fondness after all these years ?
did he have a cup of his famous Justin's gourmet coffee before the performance ?
is he embarrassed he actually did it ?
did his action cause a Muslim cleric to issue a Fatwa against him for defilement of a Muslim goat ?
....my friend, the really really degenerate one, would enjoy also !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 01:10:10 PM
I would be interested to view a video with Falkie discussing his LAST encounter, of a sexual nature.
with who ? (or what ?)
consensual or not ? (was Falkie consensual or was the "other", human or non human, conscience and consensual)
involve any weird stimulating of genitalia ?
was there a paying audience in attendance ?
did the cat involved sustain a serious injury ?
was it filmed ? (perhaps for and underground dark web site in Thailand ?)
does Falkie still recall with fondness after all these years ?
did he have a cup of his famous Justin's gourmet coffee before the performance ?
is he embarrassed he actually did it ?
did his action cause a Muslim cleric to issue a Fatwa against him for defilement of a Muslim goat ?
....my friend, the really really degenerate one, would enjoy also !

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

"honestly", I have a question
...... that man looks like a Muslim to me
......is he ?
......if so, was a goat involved in this encounter ?
......is this permitted during Ramadan ?
......any Fatwas issued against Falkie for defilement of a Muslim man (and goat) ?
again, it's my friend that wants to know

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 01:28:25 PM
"honestly", I have a question
...... that man looks like a Muslim to me
......is he ?
......if so, was a goat involved in this encounter ?
......is this permitted during Ramadan ?
......any Fatwas issued against Falkie for defilement of a Muslim man (and goat) ?
again, it's my friend that wants to know

No
Yes (two)
Yes
No
You're He's a sick man.

George,
BEWARE !
A Fatwa has been issued against you !
Casa SENDA is NOT safe 
Marpenis P.D. is on high alert !
(maybe it would be prudent to hide out in an abandoned Martinez apartment building until this blows over !)
suggestion..... ditch the goat !
.....and take along mass quantities of Kielbasa to ward off Terrorists !

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 01:32:06 PM
No
Yes (two)
Yes
No
You're He's a sick man.
thank you for answering these important questions !!
....I still think that guy looks like a Muslim !
....and TWO goats involved ? (I say GOOD SHOW Falkie, old man, who would have guessed you were a TWO GOAT MAN !, good show !)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 01:32:06 PM
No
Yes (two)
Yes
No
You're He's a sick man.
is it possible to appeal to a higher cleric for a Fatwa ?
hell, I am NOT Muslim and I know there should have been a Fatwa issued in Falkie's situation !
why you ask
....he is a so so so Jew
....he did NOT properly notify the TWO MUSLIM GOATS he was a so so so Jew
....he did NOT notify the obviously Muslim BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just what he obviously is) that his ass is prohibited during Ramadan
....EVEN JUST ONE OF THESE OFFENSES IS WORTHY OF A FATWA...
Falkie has clocked both !

Fortunately for Falkie, he ONLY has the Muslims after his "ASS"...
the Jews are cool with him as the COCKZILLA has been deemed Kosher by his Martinez Rabbi !
....however, the Rabbi did caution Falkie to NOT be caught in a compromising situation with a YUGE Kielbasa, as it is NOT kosher!
....the Amish and Protestants could care less

George,
....working for you !
I have been conducting some research to help you sleep well !
I have learned that a mattress infested with lice, bedbugs and scabies ( as perhaps found in an abandoned Martinez apartment) IF LEFT WITHOUT A HOST (AND REQUIRED BLOOD) for a period of 5 months would be ok for you to seek on !
ONLY PROBLEM is your apartment needs to be abandoned for 5 months also to rid it of most "bugs"
....get it ?
....NO cleaning effort !
....new, used, mattress (maybe even the one you and Sweet Kathy discarded years ago)
*only trying to help the "Big Guy"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 02:52:08 PM
George,
....working for you !
I have been conducting some research to help you sleep well !
I have learned that a mattress infested with lice, bedbugs and scabies ( as perhaps found in an abandoned Martinez apartment) IF LEFT WITHOUT A HOST (AND REQUIRED BLOOD) for a period of 5 months would be ok for you to seek on !
ONLY PROBLEM is your apartment needs to be abandoned for 5 months also to rid it of most "bugs"
....get it ?
....NO cleaning effort !
....new, used, mattress (maybe even the one you and Sweet Kathy discarded years ago)
*only trying to help the "Big Guy"

Is that an abstract drawing on the mattress of Senda and Kathy? The 'connection' seems really big though.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 02:55:27 PM
Is that an abstract drawing on the mattress of Senda and Kathy? The 'connection' seems really big though.
It's the remnants of a performance art piece entitled The Mayo Man Knocks Once but Pumps Twice.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 02:55:27 PM
I might offer you some advice...
if you ever find yourself in psychoanalysis and this mattress is brought in by 4 people in full hazmat regalia and you are asked by the Rorschach expert....
"Now, tell me, What is it you see"?
DO NOT SAY FALKIE PUTTIN' IT TO SWEET KATHY !
.....or off you go for one of those discount lobotomies !

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2017, 04:04:48 PM
It's the remnants of a performance art piece entitled The Mayo Man Knocks Once but Pumps Twice.
perhaps at a Yoko exhibit ?
you do know, both Falkie and Yoko are Japanese

I would like to this song go out to The Guy From Pittsburgh from the recent denizens of his thread:

https://youtu.be/lcOxhH8N3Bo

Forever starts tonight, George.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 05:08:05 PM
I might offer you some advice...
if you ever find yourself in psychoanalysis and this mattress is brought in by 4 people in full hazmat regalia and you are asked by the Rorschach expert....
"Now, tell me, What is it you see"?
DO NOT SAY FALKIE PUTTIN' IT TO SWEET KATHY !
.....or off you go for one of those discount lobotomies !

I see a crow.  :o

A very worthwhile suggestion came to mind !
haul the Falkiepopotamus to SOHo in NYC and put him in a glass enclosed booth, decked out in his "Brig" approved YUGE red tshirt and YUGE red shorts, broken glasses (I am partial to the duck tape look), various internet devices and a live YouTube show that onlookers are able to interact with him.
Perhaps, a "Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll" in the background and he is set !
Charge an entry fee of $50 to just walk by and stare
Charge a fee of $100 to interact with Falkie
Charge an up fee of $500 for NYC perverts if they wish to masturbate
Offer "Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Dolls" for sale at, say, $1000 (NYC art crowds are notoriously rich and stupid)
I think this might be Falkie's true calling !
hell, all kinds of opportunities could arise!
an ultra wealthy Prince in Saudis Arabia might fly the exhibit to the Middle East for a party !
Hollywood elite might spring for it for a film opening !
a wealthy Jewish family might hire Falkie for a Bar Mitzvah !
BYU might engage him for a campus activity !
a Super Bowl halftime event !
the rose bowl parade !
Mardi Gras special event !
attraction at Walt DisneyWorld !
attraction at Walt DisneyLand !
as an opening act for Guns n Roses !
.....all Falkie needs now is a "col. Parker type" AGENT !
.....PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME