• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Norm on May 29, 2017, 09:43:15 PM
"The End of Martinez", video documentary, directed and produced by Academy Award Nominee George Senda. "Once bustling Martinez, California continues to sink into blight as business and housing units are left abandoned as animals and disease slowly devour what is left. Senda shows us first hand the decay and drug abuse that is everywhere in this once proud bay areas city."
Hahaha
Hell, Falkie end with Casa Senda....
you are doing it right !
begin by showing various abandoned apartments and businesses and build up to a crescendo
by gradually finding another one more disturbing than the previous !
You already know what the finale will be !
CASA SENDA !
BRILLIANT, I SAY, BRILLIANT !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Damon on May 29, 2017, 09:58:37 PM
no but you are awesome

So are you Honey!

"You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"

IMHO George is National Treasure. And should be treated with the respect.

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 29, 2017, 10:08:39 PM
So are you Honey!

he really should take better care of himself better like cleaning his apartment. If he does that, he could do more and better videos because he is healthier.

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 29, 2017, 09:57:37 PM
Definition of analâ€"retentive
psychoanalytic theory
:  exhibiting or typifying personality traits (such as frugality and obstinacy) held to be psychological consequences of toilet training â€"often used in nontechnical contexts to describe someone as extremely or excessively neat, careful and controlling of others.  

Does the shoe fit?  If so, did you shine them today?
Definition of NON analâ€"retentive
psychoanalytic theory
exhibiting or typifying personality traits (such as TOTAL LACK OF frugality and obstinacy) held to be psychological consequences of NO toilet training AT ALL OR INABILITY TO BE TOILET TRAINED, RESULTING IN TOTAL LACK OF CIVILIZED HYGIENE AND TOILET ETIQUETTE   â€"often used in nontechnical contexts to describe someone as extremely or excessively SLOPPY, NOT AT ALL careful and UNABLE TO CONTROL others EVEN THOUGH THEY DESIRE TO CONTROL EVERYONE.  [/i]

Does the shoe fit?  If so, did you shine them today?

So are you Honey!

What do you use to catch a Falkiepopotamus ?
answer.....A donation ?
When was the Falkiepopotamus declared a National Treasure and by whom ?
.....better yet, WHY ?

I just got inboxed !
a rumor is circulating that there is movement organized and headed by a certain twice lost presidential candidate woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, to replace the Bald Eagle with the Falkiepopotamus as the National Animal of the United States of America !
White Crow, is this what you were referring to ?

Quote from: Damon on May 29, 2017, 10:11:20 PM
what i am doing is a little tough love with george
one exception to tough love has been extended George
......guess
......any idea ?
......time is up !

George shows us a closed McDonald and talks about how they did business. They closed a 5 Monday through Friday and did not open on Weekends. They also did not offer a full menu such as ice cream.

George then tells us that a $15 an hour wage put them out of business.
Of course it was liberals and not them failing to keep up with the franchise agreement that did them in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Ffy1M1EM0

WOTR

So are you Honey!

You MAY catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar... But you'll catch even more with a corpse of some sort.  ;)

BTW- Welcome back Damon.  I guess I got the timeline wrong  :)

damon

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2017, 11:44:03 PM
You MAY catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar... But you'll catch even more with a corpse of some sort.  ;)

BTW- Welcome back Damon.  I guess I got the timeline wrong  :)
It's good to be back

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 29, 2017, 08:19:05 PM
The Big Guy's videos documenting the decay of America are fascinating.  The bird's eye view from the Guy from Pittsburg.  I think George has found his calling.

I enjoy the "Abandoned" Series.  It will be nice to look back at the old buildings years from now.  It gets him out for fresh air and exercise.  I am starting to look forward to them.

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 03:07:15 AM
I enjoy the "Abandoned" Series.  It will be nice to look back at the old buildings years from now.  It gets him out for fresh air and exercise.  I am starting to look forward to them.

I think they are not bad as well. His big problem is that he has no self control and is blowing his wad.

Filming them all at one time is fine but releasing them all is stupid. He has enough content to last a week or more. Plus with the extra time he can sit and tweek a few and learn some editing skills.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 29, 2017, 11:11:05 PM
George shows us a closed McDonald and talks about how they did business. They closed a 5 Monday through Friday and did not open on Weekends. They also did not offer a full menu such as ice cream.

George then tells us that a $15 an hour wage put them out of business.
Of course it was liberals and not them failing to keep up with the franchise agreement that did them in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Ffy1M1EM0

You know, I gave Felchie this idea.  But he does have to work on his commentary.  I keep trying to help him, but almost, to no avail.  The things he does that I have messaged him about, there's no acknowledgement.  But he and I know, that I gave him the advice and he took it.

Question.  When did Marpenis go to a 15 dollar an hour pay rate and when did the Mickey D's close?  Are you sure, fat one, that the two are related?  And the restaurant with the 9.50 burrito, you state that the place is always full and then ask, rhetorically, I guess, or maybe, retardedly, "Who can afford that?"   The answer to that is simple.  The ppl who work can afford to eat burritos.  If you do not work, you do not eat.  Unless of course you are the sendabeast who sucks the sweat fm the working mans balls in the form of gubmint handouts.   

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 03:07:15 AM

i'm glad you do, brig.  I gave the immense one the idea for this series.  If senda would just take the time to do a few minutes of research on his subjects, his commentary would flow more intelligently. 

Ah well, baby steps for a baby man.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2017, 03:59:39 AM
I think they are not bad as well. His big problem is that he has no self control and is blowing his wad.

Filming them all at one time is fine but releasing them all is stupid. He has enough content to last a week or more. Plus with the extra time he can sit and tweek a few and learn some editing skills.

Right?  Netflix the obese one is not.  A few minutes of research prior to kicking off the filming.  A few bon mots of unique senda insight; the last time he ate at a location, did he ever take Our Sweet Kathy in the car behind the John Muir Land Trust, what the men's room was like, you know, was there enough room in the stalls for senda to service more than one large negro at a time, that kind of shit.

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 30, 2017, 07:53:13 AM
If senda would just take the time to do a few minutes of research on his subjects, his commentary would flow more intelligently.

#1 question left unanswered. Aside from the usual 'landlord rent increase' etc., what is the true underlying reason for all of the empty buildings? Could it be the cost of mandatory earthquake insurance? Falkie needs to get to the nuts and bolts of the story, answer the really big questions, be a REAL journalistic reporter not just some nut job with a goofy looking iPad, learn how to make a simple paper lens cone to shut out light and reflection when he presses up against windows.

Come on Falkie, you can do better and quit bitching about your feet, lose some weight and for god's sake, dress for success, not a pervert Santa Claus in red shorts!

FallenSeraph

I woke up and noticed there are now ELEVENTYTHOUSAND Abandoned Martinez videos. WHAT WAS IN THAT COFFEE??

Do any of you guys watch This Is Dan Bell on YT? That guy is a master, although now he's doing videos about filthy hotel rooms, which is equally entertaining/horrifying. I support him on Patreon -- because he does have a page there. *cough* He also has his videos neatly categorized into PLAYLISTS. *cough cough* (Although I notice he's removed his "abandoned" playlists ever since he became a Ted Talker. The vids are still there, though.)

Falkie could learn some things from Dan. You have to take safety precautions and have the right gear, be respectful of property, etc. (💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼) Dan sometimes films entire houses that've been abandoned, furniture and all. He doesn't touch anything. Falkie would sadly probably start shoving old dolls and rusty junk in his backpack. 

Of course the proper gear (boots, gloves, ventilator mask - whatever it's called) would take money. And that would require donations. Everybody run.

https://youtu.be/anV8s2f3ylE

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 30, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
I woke up and noticed there are now ELEVENTYTHOUSAND Abandoned Martinez videos. WHAT WAS IN THAT COFFEE??

Do any of you guys watch This Is Dan Bell on YT? That guy is a master, although now he's doing videos about filthy hotel rooms, which is equally entertaining/horrifying. I support him on Patreon -- because he does have a page there. *cough* He also has his videos neatly categorized into PLAYLISTS. *cough cough* (Although I notice he's removed his "abandoned" playlists ever since he became a Ted Talker. The vids are still there, though.)

Falkie could learn some things from Dan. You have to take safety precautions and have the right gear, be respectful of property, etc. (💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼) Dan sometimes films entire houses that've been abandoned, furniture and all. He doesn't touch anything. Falkie would sadly probably start shoving old dolls and rusty junk in his backpack. 

Of course the proper gear (boots, gloves, ventilator mask - whatever it's called) would take money. And that would require donations. Everybody run.

https://youtu.be/anV8s2f3ylE
You brought a GREAT IDEA !
The Falkie could also plead in his begging errr, I mean donation video the above recommended equipment could also be used while he lounges and hobbles about in Casa Senda (specially his kitchen, as he prepares some of Justin's gourmet coffee for his guests)

Damn, would that Dan Bell be brave enough to take a tour of Casa Senda ?
....my guess
....is NO
....EVERY MAN has his limit !
(just thinking, IF he did have the fortitude to complete a tour of Casa Senda, and live through it, what a winner he would have !)
*Falkie is just too STUPID to realize the scoop he has under his feet, Casa Senda !

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 09:28:46 AM
Damn, would that Dan Bell be brave enough to take a tour of Casa Senda ?
....my guess
....is NO
....EVERY MAN has his limit !
(just thinking, IF he did have the fortitude to complete a tour of Casa Senda, and live through it, what a winner he would have !)
*Falkie is just too STUPID to realize the scoop he has under his feet, Casa Senda !
thats a good idea. but he will need a cockzilla also.

whoozit

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 30, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

That place would be a nice upgrade for George.  I bet it wouldn't take long for him to get those rooms as dirty as his current hovel.

I noticed right off, the room in the picture is in better condition when compared to Casa Senda !
1. Actual bed, cleaner than Falkie's sofa bed !
2. Bathroom is immaculate compared to Falkie's shit blasted one !
3. I can actually see the floor, it has not been cleaned like Falkie's, but still, much better condition!
4. Think now, would you rather drink a coffee prepared in this room or Casa Senda ?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 30, 2017, 07:49:55 AM
You know, I gave Felchie this idea.  But he does have to work on his commentary.  I keep trying to help him, but almost, to no avail.  The things he does that I have messaged him about, there's no acknowledgement.  But he and I know, that I gave him the advice and he took it.

Question.  When did Marpenis go to a 15 dollar an hour pay rate and when did the Mickey D's close?  Are you sure, fat one, that the two are related?  And the restaurant with the 9.50 burrito, you state that the place is always full and then ask, rhetorically, I guess, or maybe, retardedly, "Who can afford that?"   The answer to that is simple.  The ppl who work can afford to eat burritos.  If you do not work, you do not eat.  Unless of course you are the sendabeast who sucks the sweat fm the working mans balls in the form of gubmint handouts.

The minimum wage at the time that Micky D's closed was $10, it still is not up to $15 in Martinez.

Also I looked up the few Mexican restaurants in Martinez and none have a $9.50 burrito plate with rice and beans. I do think $9.50 for a plate of food is a great deal but surprisingly they were are all less money than that.

However, the place he frequents a lot and shot a video of is a bit more pricey, but also reasonable.
http://sunflowergardenrestaurant.com/menu/index.php?menuid=5