• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie
I have also been researching bidets....
not to purchase for you, but to develop and cross an industrial power sprayer with a "BIG JOHN TOILET" to get you that "Spring Clean" feeling after you drop a BIG ONE !
undecided on PSI as of yet, thinking along the lines of 3000 PSI as it removes paint and varnish , so I am guessing it would work for you !
only danger would be if you were not seated, but looking in when spray engaged....it might cause some kind of horrific disfiguring injury !

Norm

If George would smear a little bit more armpit sweat on the lens it would be great.

https://youtu.be/oU74Fnt7CCQ

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
28th of the month and he still has money to go out to eat. At least he didn't have to go to the one that was "cheaper, but not as good". He says he goes there all the time. Wonder if he tips. When I am broke, I don't go out to eat.

OK. I'll STFU

https://youtu.be/oU74Fnt7CCQ

Thanks to all the dozens of fan donations, Falkie has plenty of eatin' out loot.

3OctaveFart

Senda should consider removing at least one of these videos. At the least it is hard evidence of trespassing.

A judge has already told Senda he was surprised to see him again.

Quote from: Damon on May 28, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
haha
haha
....with a "BLACK DILDO" (NOT RACIST, just the first color dildo that came to mind !)
*comment neglected obligatory "not racist" statement
AND
an accompanying photo would have been a nice touch

and WTF is George commenting on his own video ?
(explains the "BIG BLACK DILDO" comment)

hey George,
if I order a "Black Cockzilla" and have it shipped to you WILL YOU DO AN UNBOXING VIDEO ??

Norm

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 28, 2017, 02:12:26 PM
Senda should consider removing at least one of these videos. At the least it is hard evidence of trespassing.

A judge has already told Senda he was surprised to see him again.

No Sweet Kathy or Ratty Patty in GenPop. George needs to re-think what he makes public.

did "someone" with camera in hand snag a surprised morbidly obese person in this photo ?
....anybody familiar ?
hahaha

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 28, 2017, 02:43:51 PM
and WTF is George commenting on his own video ?
(explains the "BIG BLACK DILDO" comment)

hey George,
if I order a "Black Cockzilla" and have it shipped to you WILL YOU DO AN UNBOXING VIDEO ??
I hope that he does an unboxing video of the dildo that you send him

Quote from: Damon on May 28, 2017, 06:24:24 PM
I hope that he does an unboxing video of the dildo that you send him
on thinking about it, suppose I address it to Falkie and Sweet Kathy c/o George Senda ?
they could both use it, maybe even let Ratty Patty borrow as "payment" for taxi services rendered?
(Cockzilla could just put a big smile on their faces and solve George's and Sweet Kathy's transportation problems !)
WINNING WINNING WINNING !

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on May 27, 2017, 07:45:27 AM
Falkie fleas have parasites too, they are called Falkies.  They try to shake the fleas down for money.
Hahahahah

paladin1991

Quote from: b🎱man on May 27, 2017, 04:44:21 PM
If Falkie did videos like this, his channel would take off. Guy has nothing but time and already cuts his own hair, why not film it.

https://youtu.be/5EWZyU_mXf4

That's a no shitter.  if Felchie did his own cataract removal with a grapefruit spoon, I'd pay money to see that!

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 28, 2017, 06:40:47 PM
on thinking about it, suppose I address it to Falkie and Sweet Kathy c/o George Senda ?
they could both use it, maybe even let Ratty Patty borrow as "payment" for taxi services rendered?
(Cockzilla could just put a big smile on their faces and solve George's and Sweet Kathy's transportation problems !)
WINNING WINNING WINNING !
I wonder if falkie going to bitch about sewergab

Lilith

George's RECENTLY CLEANED KITCHEN and gourmet coffee set up (after his inspection?)

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2017, 09:54:49 PM
Coffee will never be quite the same ever again...
OMG,
Imagine that some people can and do complain that a restaurant they ate at gave them food poisoning, while claiming their OWN kitchen could have NEVER been the source of any food contamination
again we hear him mention in Concord, CA his eyes were ok...but upon returning to Casa Senda his eyes are infected....go figure...
in MY HOME, the kitchen is the cleanest  ("laboratory clean") room..because I prepare my food there ....AND my bathroom is probably second cleanest
seeing George's kitchen and bathroom, I cannot even imagine what condition the rest of Casa Senda is in !
could Casa Senda have passed ANY TYPE OF INSPECTION ?
george needs to be put in a group home ASAP !
oh, coffee anyone ?

what if (to help George get to a group home) a concerned citizen were to forward a collection of photos from inside Casa Senda to
Hacienda Management
Contra Costa Social Services
Martinez Social Services
Martinez Police Department S.W.A.T.
Martinez Fire Department
Contra Costa County Health Department
Martinez City Health Department
Contra Costa Emergency Management
Nancy Pelosi
Elizabeth Warren
Hillary Clinton
George Noory
Various Federal Agencies

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2017, 09:33:05 PM
OMFG!

https://youtu.be/fFqxrIt-g_U

I had no idea that coffee was a fungus and could produce spores. Amazing ..  learn something new everyday from George.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 28, 2017, 10:35:58 PM
Looks like the place could use a sprucin' up.
I owned a small apartment building and had one tenant die, upon entering the apartment they resided in for 10 months it was not that bad, but we replaced all carpet, cabinets/countertops  in kitchen and the toilet ....
IF I couldn't clean to my standards it went !
.....and Casa Senda would need a total gutting BEFORE I would allow anyone to move in (if I owned the Hacienda)

ON A VERY SERIOUS NOTE
George is in need of help / assistance / care / a group home, where he can be looked after / regular healthy meals / supervision of personal hygiene care / one of those long handled things FAT people need to wipe their asses / clean BED...not a sofa bed / mental health assistance / a short bus for transportation / a BIG JOHN toilet / Caucasian cleaning service / LIMITED internet use...for his own good...perhaps used as a reward for good behavior /
George needs our help to get him in a group home !
George DOES NOT NEED OUR DONATIONS !
oh, coffee anyone ?

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2017, 09:33:05 PM
OMFG!

https://youtu.be/fFqxrIt-g_U
Here is another opportunity for George to make money. Kopi Luwak is the worlds most expensive coffee.  It is commonly known as cat poop coffee.  I'm sure that there was some cat poop in all that filth in the kitchen.  He need not even know how to grow coffee,  he can just grind and infect it in his shit pit.

I was also quite impressed he was able to get the grime and filth encrusted button on his shit dispenser coffee maker to work.  I think he is a mechanical engineering genius.

I have seen unflushed public toilets used by winos that have been given bags of Taco Bell chalupas that are cleaner than Falkie's kitchen.  On that note, I'm off to shower and pour bleach into my eyes.

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on May 29, 2017, 01:04:07 AM
On that note, I'm off to shower and pour bleach into my eyes.
I'm waiting until tomorrow when I have access to industrial bleach...

I would also say STFU, haters.  George wanted help cleaning and not a one of you volunteered.  If you don't volunteer, then don't complain.  Did you learn nothing from the childhood book "the little red hen?

Who will help me clean this apartment so that we can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, asked the Falkiepotamus.
Not I, said the Whoozit,
Not I said the Brig,
Not I, said the BJM. 
"I will clean it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he did (sort of.)

The little red Falkie set about cleaning up corners of his hovel.  The Whoozit, the Brig and the BJM said they were too tired to help.  By the end of the day, it was time for a coffee break.

who ill help me grind the coffee, asked the Falkiepotamus.
Not I, said the Whoozit,
Not I said the Brig,
Not I, said the BJM. 
"I will grind it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he did just that.

While waiting for the coffee to brew, the Falkiepotamus asked "who will help me wash the dishes and scrub the sink?"
Not I, said the Whoozit,
Not I said the Brig,
Not I, said the BJM. 
"I will wash it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he proceeded to splash water on the dishes.

When the coffee was done, he asked, "who will help me drink this lovely coffee?"
I will, said the Whoozit,
I will said the Brig,
I will, said the BJM. 
"No, you will not," said the little red Falkie.  "You did not help me clean my hovel, you did not help me grind the coffee, you did not help me wash my dishes.  I will drink it myself."

And he did.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2017, 03:10:02 AM
I'm waiting until tomorrow when I have access to industrial bleach...

I would also say STFU, haters.  George wanted help cleaning and not a one of you volunteered.  If you don't volunteer, then don't complain.  Did you learn nothing from the childhood book "the little red hen?

Who will help me clean this apartment so that we can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, asked the Falkiepotamus.
Not I, said the Whoozit,
Not I said the Brig,
Not I, said the BJM. 
"I will clean it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he did (sort of.)

The little red Falkie set about cleaning up corners of his hovel.  The Whoozit, the Brig and the BJM said they were too tired to help.  By the end of the day, it was time for a coffee break.

who ill help me grind the coffee, asked the Falkiepotamus.
Not I, said the Whoozit,
Not I said the Brig,
Not I, said the BJM. 
"I will grind it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he did just that.

While waiting for the coffee to brew, the Falkiepotamus asked "who will help me wash the dishes and scrub the sink?"
Not I, said the Whoozit,
Not I said the Brig,
Not I, said the BJM. 
"I will wash it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he proceeded to splash water on the dishes.

When the coffee was done, he asked, "who will help me drink this lovely coffee?"
I will, said the Whoozit,
I will said the Brig,
I will, said the BJM. 
"No, you will not," said the little red Falkie.  "You did not help me clean my hovel, you did not help me grind the coffee, you did not help me wash my dishes.  I will drink it myself."

And he did.

Not I  I will help with what I can, said the Whoozit, many times in the past.
Not I  I will help with what I can, said the Brig, many times in the past.
Not I  I will help with what I can, said the BJM. many times in the past.

...and so did many other bellgabbers!

NO!!!! You are evil bellgab trolls SO..."I will clean it myself, then" said the little red Falkiepotamus,  and he said he did (sort of.)

THE END!

FIFY

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

Not I  I will help with what I can, said the Whoozit, many times in the past.
Not I  I will help with what I can, said the Brig, many times in the past.
Not I  I will help with what I can, said the BJM. many times in the past.

...and so did many other bellgabbers!

NO!!!! You are evil bellgab trolls SO..."I will clean it myself, then" said the little MORBIDLY OBESE red Falkiepotamus,  and he said he did (sort of.)

THE END!

FIFY
FIFY