• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

photos of michael vandeven on the beach

Started by gnooryblows, June 06, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 11:35:32 PM
damon clearly thinks im a joke.
No, you are not a joke. George senda is a joke. You are just a person who has a different point of view.  I will let you do your own thing.

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
gnooryblows out. you don't want me here. you got your wish. thanks. on to another site with less senseless censorship :(

https://youtu.be/_2S-B5mqJaA

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 06, 2017, 10:59:04 PM
Maybe you two could hook up, Jackstar. You could each be the healing salve the other needs.

The asterisks would denote you've found employment and are self-sanitizing your language for obvious reasons. If so congratulations on joining the workforce. That is one we can all rally around despite our differences.

jackyboy has a job?  Woohoo!  Congrats Jacky. 

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 11:35:32 PM
damon clearly thinks im a joke.

Damon thinks you are a joke. 

I think you are a desperate faggot.  There.  I said it.  And I'm not sorry.   

whoozit

What is with all the flouncing here when one threatens to quit?  Either quit or don't.  Please stop threatening to quit.  Are you hoping for people to beg you to stay?  Grow a spine and make a decision.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on June 07, 2017, 02:29:35 AM
What is with all the flouncing here when one threatens to quit?  Either quit or don't.  Please stop threatening to quit.  Are you hoping for people to beg you to stay?  Grow a spine and make a decision.

i never threatened you faggot, i said i wasn't gonna come back. end of story. stop being a faggot pussy ass bitch and twisting other peoples words because you never have anything original or interesting to say. you gotta project qualities onto others just so you can run the same 10 tired lines you always do. stupid moron

WOTR

I'm just trying to figure out why you posted pictures of MV that were obviously photoshopped.  This is the one that he sent out to various bellgabbers.

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 02:33:53 AM
i never threatened you faggot, i said i wasn't gonna come back. end of story. stop being a faggot pussy ass bitch and twisting other peoples words because you never have anything original or interesting to say. you gotta project qualities onto others just so you can run the same 10 tired lines you always do. stupid moron
Ouch, you made me cry.  Too bad your pea sized brain couldn't understand that I wasn't talking about you specifically, but about many posters here that start talking about quitting.  You are such a narcissist that you think the world revolves around you.  Good luck with that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on June 07, 2017, 03:04:17 AM
Ouch, you made me cry.  Too bad your pea sized brain couldn't understand that I wasn't talking about you specifically, but about many posters here that start talking about quitting.  You are such a narcissist that you think the world revolves around you.  Good luck with that.

you directed your comment to me and are clearly gaslighting now, stop being such a loser

WOTR

Even more disturbing.  I think this one deserves to be MV's avatar for awhile.  :o

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2017, 03:25:40 AM
Even more disturbing.  I think this one deserves to be MV's avatar for awhile.  :o

those are people that have bought every 21st century lie hook line and sinker. this is what all of your rulers want you to become :(

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the ad running on bellgab in this thread.

Oh god, I can't stop laughing.

coaster

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 07, 2017, 03:59:39 AM
those are people that have bought every 21st century lie hook line and sinker. this is what all of your rulers want you to become :(
You need to find a nice black girl, settle down and get married.

Quote from: coaster on June 07, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

That is a nice wish for our troubled friend.  If you are not familiar with his story, his romantic goals hit a brick wall when he discovered the woman he had strong feelings for was his sister..or maybe it was his half sister.  I think the only thing we can do is dedicate a song which may help soothe his tormented soul.  Speaking of sisters, here's a song from the lovely Sister Rosetta Tharpe, may it be of some comfort to you Blows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR2gR6SZC2M

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on June 07, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

Preferably a black, jewish, gluten intolerant girl.

Juan

A black, Jewish, lesbian, dwarf with a Spanish surname.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2017, 02:49:17 AM
I'm just trying to figure out why you posted pictures of MV that were obviously photoshopped.  This is the one that he sent out to various bellgabbers.

this one was taken back when i was working out.

Quote from: Σ> on June 07, 2017, 01:02:40 PM

Damn, what I would do to you and Art Bell's titties.

I would break out the name brand lube for that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 07, 2017, 01:27:29 PM
Damn, what I would do to you and Art Bell's titties.

I would break out the name brand lube for that.

Bring Hawaiian Tropic.

pyewacket

Quote from: Σ> on June 07, 2017, 01:02:40 PM

I don't know what you were trying to work out- but it looks like it got stuck about halfway through.  :-[