• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CNN CONTRIBUTOR KATHY GRIFFIN BEHEADS TRUMP IN ISIS-INSPIRED PHOTOSHOOT

Started by Ruteger, May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 04:52:58 PM
Besides being in bad taste (I didn't watch the video because I can't stand her in anything) it might be a crime. Trump is not a king so no lèse-majesté but there are still laws about threatening the President (or anyone but more likely to be investigated and charged for presidents.) Maybe not. Interesting the guy who is obsessed with Russians and Trump lives in a country where doing same would likely be a crime. If you threaten the Queen, or even make "hate speech," you will, unless a Muslim, be arrested and charged. Interesting if you happen to be the Queen, THE QUEEN not a "queen," you can't be charged with anything or be subject to any civil suits:
http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/thequeen/is-the-queen-really-above-the-law-1625
"Although civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the Sovereign as a person under UK law"

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1848/12
3. Offences herein mentioned declared to be felonies

If any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom, or of any other of her Majesty’s dominions and countries, or to levy war against her Majesty, within any part of the United Kingdom, in order by force or constraint to compel her to change her measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament, or to move or stir any foreigner or stranger with force to invade the United Kingdom or any other of her Majesty's dominions or countries under the obeisance of her Majesty, and such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall express, utter, or declare, by publishing any printing or writing ... or by any overt act or deed, every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable ... to be transported beyond the seas for the term of his or her natural life." (they removed the torture and death penalty stuff a decade or so back. Before the punishment was really bad! Now you just get deported "beyond the seas")

So far a teacher, a hack rap star and now a hack comedian have made mock assassination videos against Trump but when I said I'd like to see that happen to her I'm the ISIS guy for some reason.  ::) ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 07:34:59 PM
So far a teacher, a hack rap star and now a hack comedian have made mock assassination videos against Trump but when I said I'd like to see that happen to her I'm the ISIS guy for some reason.  ::) ;D
perhaps Albrecht is an evergreen state ALUM ?
.... could explain the post

albrecht

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 08:46:10 PM
perhaps Albrecht is an evergreen state ALUM ?
.... could explain the post
Nope. Never heard of the place.
ps: I am an alumnus of another school entirely and also don't abide the use of genderless construction and will stick with the old rules. No political correctness, for me. And just the two (plus neuter with regard to language- and some unfortunate people.) Also iit would be a crazy time of trying to figure out words considering the other 56 genders we apparently now have today, with more added daily, it seems?  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 08:55:19 PM
Nope. Never heard of the place.
ps: I am an alumnus of another school entirely and also don't abide the use of genderless construction and will stick with the old rules. No political correctness, for me. And just the two (plus neuter with regard to language- and some unfortunate people.) Also iit would be a crazy time of trying to figure out words considering the other 56 genders we apparently now have today, with more added daily, it seems?  ;)
How I long for the "old days"
when you had a penis or vagina and that and only that determined your gender

albrecht

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 30, 2017, 09:00:32 PM
How I long for the "old days"
when you had a penis or vagina and that and only that determined your gender
This is a total non-sequitur but a story from our times, I guess. WTF in so many ways? Assuming it is not a hoax, like so many hate crimes are, it is still crazy and bizarre- and obviously a bad thing. And if does turn out to be a hoax one of the weirder ones and a lot more bizarre than the usual faked hate crimes.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article153292229.html

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:09:52 PM
Still the USA. More blood on American streets than the UK.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.   It is a testament to the fact that gun control does not work.  Oh and Kathy Griffin should at the very least be tarred and feathered.

Taaroa

QuoteIn a video message posted on Twitter, Kathy Griffin "begged" for forgiveness and said she had "crossed a line".
She said she was asking celebrity photographer Tyler Shields to remove the photo from the internet. In her video apology, she said: "I'm just now seeing the reaction of these images. I'm a comic, I crossed the line. I moved the line and then I crossed it. I went way too far.
"The image is too disturbing. I understand how it affects people. It wasn't funny, I get it. I beg for your forgiveness."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40102229

She apparently couldn't see what was wrong with it when it was made, but now that people are reacting negatively to it she absolutely does.  ::)

a "RIGHT WING" conspiracy is afoot, I tell you !
just what is the world coming to ?
....tell me it isn't so !
"SHIT ON BY SQUATTY POTTY"

Jackstar

Quote from: Ruteger on May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM
What the hell is happening to our society?

The first error in your query is the assumption that what exists now can legitimately be labelled "social."

whoozit

Quote from: Taaroa on May 31, 2017, 12:32:45 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40102229

She apparently couldn't see what was wrong with it when it was made, but now that people are reacting negatively to it she absolutely does.  ::)
At least she apologized for doing it.  So many only apologize only for offending others.  It was disconcerting that it took the reaction of others to make her realize it was over the line.  Let us all remember she would have thought this was OK if only a few complained.

Jackstar

Quote from: Schlyder7 on May 31, 2017, 08:43:39 AM
just another fuckwit liberal D- list cunt from Hollywood.

JAFLDLCFH... this acronym doesn't really have zazz.

Quote from: Ruteger on May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM
I despise HUSSEIN Obama with every fiber of my being, but if this was HUSSEIN, I would be equally sickened and outraged.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-contributor-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-in-isis-inspired-photoshoot/

What the hell is happening to our society? Law-abiding citizens arm yourselves, because the Left wants a civil war, and they will get it...

Kathy Griffin is surprise...... a Jew.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
SHOCK!!! NOT.......THEY...?????!!!!!!! All the bile heaped on Obama and Clinton, including encouragement for their deaths, didn't provoke outrage from you. Strange that.

Can you show me a well known and successful comedian, and sometime correspondent for CNN doing the same thing against Obama?

What some anonymous nitwits say on forums, or holding dopey signs doesn't count.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:05:32 PM
You mean just like Chicago? More people are murdered per day in the US than have been killed in the UK all of last year. The US has four cities in tbe world's top fifty most dangerous cities.

All run by Democrats, and with heavy black populations.

Those aren't cities, they are Democratic Party Vote Plantations.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 08:51:05 AM
Can you show me a well known and successful comedian, and sometime correspondent for CNN doing the same thing against Obama?

What some anonymous nitwits say on forums, or holding dopey signs doesn't count.

You're Jewish aren't you? Deep down.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 04:09:52 PM
Still the USA. More blood on American streets than the UK.

Once again, the savage blacks who are only 13% of the population, and black males who are only 6-7% of the population account for 2/3's of all murders, rapes, assaults, and robberies.

If you remove crime statistics caused by black people, and specifically black males, the USA is the safest country in the western world.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 08:55:11 AM
You're Jewish aren't you? Deep down.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

Still waiting.......

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 08:55:23 AM
account for 2/3's or all murders, rapes, assaults, and robberies

This statistic assumes that no paleskin was able to commit one of these crimes, and then frame someone else for it--so how likely is that?

Taaroa

Quote from: whoozit on May 31, 2017, 08:34:21 AM
At least she apologized for doing it.  So many only apologize only for offending others.  It was disconcerting that it took the reaction of others to make her realize it was over the line.  Let us all remember she would have thought this was OK if only a few complained.
Well it sounds like the Secret Service are looking into it now too.

Quote from: Taaroa on May 31, 2017, 09:03:51 AM
Well it sounds like the Secret Service are looking into it now too.
you mean because she was "dumped" by Squatty Potty ?

What did the first Transgender First "Lady" Mike Obama say?

"When they go low, we go high"?

Here now, is a perfect and classy First Lady.  Someone actually born female.

pyewacket

You know you've gone too far when even The Church of Satan doesn't want to be associated with you. You don't see that happen very often.  ;)

Satan worshipers disavow Kathy Griffin after grotesque Trump ‘behead’

Even Satan doesn’t want to be associated with Kathy Griffin.

After the attention-starved “comedian” participated in a photo shoot where she posed with the bloody severed head resembling that of President Trump, and the image was posted on Tuesday, the Church of Satan disavowed her.

Mike Cernovich tweeted, “CNN has yet to issue a statement about Satanic-ISIS death threats made by its employee Kathy Griffin.”

The Church of Satan responded, “Please do not include us in this.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/satan-worshipers-disavow-kathy-griffin-grotesque-trump-behead/

pyewacket

CNN Drops Kathy Griffin after Trump ‘Beheading’ Photo

CNN has terminated its relationship with Kathy Griffin after the comedian posed for a photograph while holding a fake, bloodied decapitated head meant to resemble the head of President Donald Trump.

“CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year’s Eve program,” the network’s communications department tweeted Wednesday morning.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/31/cnn-drops-kathy-griffin-trump-beheading-photo/

Gd5150

I'm sure SNL will be calling her to host any day now. And then it'll be off to Bill Maher. In a week she'll be the victim.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:39:53 PM
A stupid idiotic 'comedienne' pulling an idiotic, stupid stunt will inspire you to start a civil war? You really need to take a breath, because those don't know you, will think you represent all unstable right wingers.

This is where the full scale attack on Trump has led.  This is on the Left.  As usual, when one of them goes too far and makes the rest of them look bad they'll dump her. But it's just temporary.  And they don't really mean it.

PS why are all the ugly women ''progressives''?