• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on July 27, 2017, 09:26:39 PM
If MV isn't using UFOShip that night we can do it there, if that doesn't work out we can use my live stream.

Arite!  ;D

I know a lot of bellgabbers were asking you to do a show on podcasting tech, myself included.

Any chance Gatoon will be around?  If not, please say Hi to him for me and tell him I miss him!

damon

Quote from: themudking on July 27, 2017, 09:29:03 PM
Sweet! I won't be taking us a Falkie direction and would be fine with him being left alone. But as there is an anything goes line I won't hold anyone back.
i just want a falkie free zone. i really think that we all need a break from falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 27, 2017, 09:31:05 PM
i just want a falkie free zone. i really think that we all need a break from falkie.

Who's we?  I NEVER need a break from Falkie

damon

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2017, 09:32:01 PM
Who's we?  I NEVER need a break from Falkie
he is your drug of choice. ;)

heater

Quote from: damon on July 27, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

One thing I like to do is print out pages of the Musings thread, shred and grind them into a fine powder that you can use as seasoning for McDonalds fries.  Very nice and addictive.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 27, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

No worries damon.  If falkie fans are a problem, Douglas is on Saturday night, I usually listen to him anyway.

damon

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2017, 06:21:24 AM
No worries damon.  If falkie fans are a problem, Douglas is on Saturday night, I usually listen to him anyway.
The falkie fan are not the problem brig. sometimes its just a good idea to take a break from falkie. Plus if do not talk him and produce a good show. Maybe that will help him to produce a better show. Brig I hope that you do listen. Douglas is a nut job in my book. Brig you should ask George Senda to interview Douglas. they both live in the bay area.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 28, 2017, 07:10:10 AM
The falkie fan are not the problem brig. sometimes its just a good idea to take a break from falkie. Plus if do not talk him and produce a good show. Maybe that will help him to produce a better show. Brig I hope that you do listen. Douglas is a nut job in my book. Brig you should ask George Senda to interview Douglas. they both live in the bay area.

I wouldn't want to change a single thing about Falkies show damon.  There's no other show like his, it's unique, just like Douglas show.  I like shows that are unique. I like shows that make me laugh.

damon

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2017, 07:12:32 AM
I wouldn't want to change a single thing about Falkies show damon.  There's no other show like his, it's unique, just like Douglas show.  I like shows that are unique. I like shows that make me laugh.
well falkie is ONE OF A KIND AND HE DID BROKE THE MOLD TOO How's your day Brig???

I'd like to co-host as well. Thanks to the mudking I finally got my gear hooked up properly. He really does answer tech questions on Discord.

heater

It's official, on ufoship stream for the Shoe Saturday.  You can join the chat there or Discord. I will try to monitor both.

I'll never have a Falkie free shoe he is part of my BellGab experience. What I will do is approach Mr. Senda with friendship going forward.  I mentioned on the last gabcast that we should not talk poorly of him on the show anymore and I want to be true to that.  Like always I do not intend to censor co hosts or callers so if they go down that road it's their call and I won't stop them.

I would love for Mr. Senda to call in too! He can talk poorly about anyone he wants as well...even my beloved brig.  Doesn't mean I'll agree with him!

heater

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on July 28, 2017, 07:49:39 AM
I'd like to co-host as well. Thanks to the mudking I finally got my gear hooked up properly. He really does answer tech questions on Discord.

Nice!

damon

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2017, 07:52:56 AM
It's official, on ufoship stream for the Shoe Saturday.  You can join the chat there or Discord. I will try to monitor both.

I'll never have a Falkie free shoe he is part of my BellGab experience. What I will do is approach Mr. Senda with friendship going forward.  I mentioned on the last gabcast that we should not talk poorly of him on the show anymore and I want to be true to that.  Like always I do not intend to censor co hosts or callers so if they go down that road it's their call and I won't stop them.

I would love for Mr. Senda to call in too! He can talk poorly about anyone he wants as well...even my beloved brig.  Doesn't mean I'll agree with him!
I would love for him to call in too and if he is willing, Maybe he could bury the hachet because I am willing too. I am willing to have a beer or too with him.

Yorkshire pud

Falkie free shoes are vastly underated. A new financial stream for the taking.

Lilith

Praise MV!

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 28, 2017, 09:33:43 AM
Falkie free shoes are vastly underated. A new financial stream for the taking.

New from the folks that brought you FireFub, Vandeven Enterprises, Inc is proud to announce our 2017 Fall lineup of Falkie Free Shoes.

damon

praise George Senda and friendship too

heater

We may have a Why So Technical? Half reunion as well for the shoe!  Gottoon is going to try to join as well!

Quote from: damon on July 27, 2017, 09:23:11 PM
I'll join as a co-host. I will talk about any topics but the topic of falkie. Chefist is better with that topic. Who knows i might sing too. ;)

Quote from: damon on July 27, 2017, 09:31:05 PM

Oh FFS, if you don't want to talk about Falkie, then don't talk about Falkie.  Why do we have to hear before every podcast that ''this one'' won't be about Falkie, then that's what it turns into?

Wait, what do I care..

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2017, 10:19:53 PM
We may have a Why So Technical? Half reunion as well for the shoe!  Gottoon is going to try to join as well!

Wonderful!

Juan

Eddie Dean, Onan, Jazmunda and b_dubb - all have abandoned us.

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan on July 29, 2017, 05:44:47 PM
Eddie Dean, Onan, Jazmunda and b_dubb - all have abandoned us.

fuck him, Jazmunda killed so many shows including Art's shows and now he is killing Bellgab.
fucking kangaroo court.

Laurakinch

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 05:49:15 PM
fuck him, Jazmunda killed so many shows including Art's shows and now he is killing Bellgab.
fucking kangaroo court.

everyone hates you

heater

we are live on UFOSHIP.com/Chat

join us on the Discord app

ZaZa

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 29, 2017, 06:50:33 PM
everyone hates me, even my Palestinian husband left me for much younger woman with a pair of nice firm tits. I hate my body. I hate my face.

Wow Laurakinch, you sound very depressed and not having joy in this life at all.
Men don't love you really, they just use you.
You are so full of hate and vulgarity, watch out that attitude will bring cancer to your body.

chefist

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 07:48:16 PM
Wow Laurakinch, you sound very depressed and not having joy in this life at all.
Men don't love you really, they just use you.
You are so full of hate and vulgarity, watch out that attitude will bring cancer to your body.

John McCain needs to make a house call?

heater

I should have the first 'official' RandomCast episode live on Ufoship.com this weekend.

And because you demanded it we will do another episode this Saturday at 9pm Eastern. Same unfocused format using Discord again. Anyone can join and be a host.  I will attempt to talk podcast tech but who knows if we will get there.  It's your show, but with me playing the Trump soundboard as I see fit.