• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich and his liar Nazi - Montauk Conspiracy Hoax buddy will begin the shit-show at 7:30 pm EST

Among several things alleged in Moon and  Nichols’s Montauk books are:

• The AIDS virus was created in a laboratory there.

• The facility at one point involved a dozen levelsâ€"most of them undergroundâ€"and employed hundreds of workers.

• There was a 50-foot titanium ziggurat on the premises for no apparent reason.

• Experiments were conducted upon kidnapped homeless people, who endured tremendous blasts of electromagnetic radiation to see how it affected them psychologically. Most of them died.

• Experimental flying saucers were invented there.

• Nikola Tesla, father of modern electricity, really didn’t die in New York City in 1943; rather, his death was faked. He eventually moved out to Long Island in the 1970s to head the Montauk Project.

• Tests that were meant to enhance subject’s psychic powers rendered them able to materialize objects out of thin air. One alleged test subject says that although he became more psychic, he also experienced PTSD and chronic stress as a result.

• A “Time Tunnel” was developed that allowed researchers to travel anywhere they wanted in time or space. They allegedly traveled to meet Jesus Christ and also dabbled with the Civil War and World War II to the point where the wars’ outcome was completely changed.

• Friendly extraterrestrials were encountered through the Time Tunnel, and they freely shared technology with the researchers.

• The USS Eldridgeâ€"the ship rendered invisible during the Philadelphia Experimentâ€"got sucked into hyperspace via the Time Tunnel and was trapped there.

• Unfortunately, a terrifying alien monster found the Time Tunnel, smashing equipment and eating researchers, which led to the Time Tunnel being shut down and the monster killed.

• Nazi scientists from the infamous “Operation Paperclip” were recruited to work at the Montauk facility.

• Experiments in mass psychology and terror, including the mysterious “Men in Black,” were developed there.

• The “Jersey Devil,” a cryptozoological creature whose mythology extends back into the early 1800s, was allegedly created there.

• Superhumans were created in the laboratory, as well as special serums designed to turn regular humans into superhuman.

• Black helicopters were made at Montauk and used it as a landing base.

• The alleged “Moon landing hoax” of 1969 was filmed at the Montauk facility.

• Kidnapped runaway boys were exposed to unbearable physical and mental torture designed to completely crush their identities. Several boys didn’t survive the experiments and were buried on the premises.

• In 1983, the teleportation experiments culminated in “a hole ripped in space-time in 1983.”
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2018/08/montauk-conspiracy/

ItsOver

"• Nikola Tesla, father of modern electricity, really didn’t die in New York City in 1943; rather, his death was faked. He eventually moved out to Long Island in the 1970s to head the Montauk Project..."

Huh, what?  Tesla would have been well into his hundreds by the 70's.  I guess Montauk conquered death, too.  Or did he just become a vampire, like DD.  ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2019, 06:19:15 PM
"• Nikola Tesla, father of modern electricity, really didn’t die in New York City in 1943; rather, his death was faked. He eventually moved out to Long Island in the 1970s to head the Montauk Project..."

Huh, what?  Tesla would have been well into his hundreds by the 70's.  I guess Montauk conquered death, too.  Or did he just become a vampire, like DD.  ;D
Crazy shit.  Moon and DD are like two peas in a rotten pod.

Gunner65

Moon is now saying 8pm  https://www.facebook.com/peter.moon.566
I think Dietrich is playing games - probably to get more listeners early while Moon is on. Who knows.

Gunner65

Pavel brings on a guest to ask Dietrich questions?

Gunner65

"Fan girl sent him a blood-red electric blanket"  LOL

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 13, 2019, 07:05:54 PM
"Fan girl sent him a blood-red electric blanket"  LOL
The blanket started out white, but she wanted to break it in before giving it to ddd.

Gunner65

DD starts to introduce Moon but  then goes into the Michael Aquino satanic bullshit.

Pelayo

ddd says he can now speak freely (he had previously kept quiet about it). In other words he schemed up another lie he hadn't thought of before.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 13, 2019, 07:15:21 PM
ddd says he can now speak freely (he had previously kept quiet about it). In other words he schemed up another lie he hadn't thought of before.
Yes - lies about Rose Dio calling her the "last of the Aquino operatives assigned to him",  SO I GUESS I AM NO LONGER AN AQUINO OPERATIVE!   :)

Gunner65

This is the longest guest intro I have ever fucking heard!

Pelayo

In his last broadcast he mentioned at least three individuals who have it out for him because he spurned their homosexual advances. Danny Romero, Stuart Allison, and Steven Outrim. Man, he thinks all the gays are after his scrawny ass!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 13, 2019, 07:21:54 PM
In his last broadcast he mentioned at least three individuals who have it out for him because he spurned their homosexual advances. Danny Romero, Stuart Allison, and Steven Outrim. Man, he thinks all the gays are after his scrawny ass!
None of them are gay, both Romero and Outtrim are married and Stuart Allison is a convicted child molester in prison in Scotland, (Dietrich claims that I am actually Stuart Allison).  I am not gay nor am I transgender.

Pelayo

Did ddd say this guy's name is Moon?             

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 13, 2019, 07:24:42 PM
None of them are gay, both Romero and Outtrim are married and Stuart Allison is a convicted child molester in prison in Scotland, (Dietrich claims that I am actually Stuart Allison).  I am not gay nor am I transgender.
Dude, I believe nothing that comes out of ddd's mouth.

Gunner65

Yeah...I posted about Peter Moon aka Vince Babarick on page 314.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, watch the vanquished japanese war criminals being executed by the victorious allies:                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmiyS7nrOwM

Pelayo

ddd lies as much to the japs as he does to the Americans.

Gunner65

30 minutes in and Dietrichs' guest has spoken for less than 5 minutes!  No quest would appreciate that and some won't tolerate it.  Moon is gonna find Dietrich is an asshole real quick.  This may even end like it did with his guest Daryl Hamamoto.

Pelayo

ddd mentions the war of the roses, but he doesn't mention which royal houses were involved. Instead he brings up the house of Windsor, which really is the house of Hanover.

Gunner65

Yup.  Always twisting history to fit his own lies and narrative.  DD said this show with moon is the beginning "of a professional relationship" - (Moon just interrupted him) !  They are both assholes, but I have seen interviews and lectures where Moon gets really nasty with anyone interfering with him. And Dietrich hates being interrupted or corrected.  Moon can barely get a word in every 15 minutes or so!

"Celtic people drink because their religion was stolen from them" - Peter Moon

Pelayo

Did ddd say that japan was as big as the USA?

Gunner65

I don't know - all I hear is the freaking history of Japan etc. - now it's him claiming a line to Japanese/Chinese nobility.  WTF

Pelayo

"Celtic people drink because their religion was stolen from them" - Peter Moon
Hey, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Celts drank long before their religion was stolen from them. Seems Peter Moon did some kissing of the Blarney stone himself.

Pelayo

Chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these:                     

Gunner65

And what Celtic religion was stolen?  The Celts were almost totally wiped out by the Romans (especially the Druids) - Maybe they drink because of that!

Gunner65

This is bullshit!  If I were Moon I would be ending this interview.  One hour in and Moon has spoken for less than 5 minutes!  I bet he is getting a bit annoyed at Dietrich right now!  Or maybe Dietrich planned to do this so Moon would complain, then he could attack Moon and slander him too!

Gunner65

More on Celtic religion and loss of it:

"The Romans only ever banned two religions â€" Christiany and Druidic practices. The Druids were viewed as a great threat because they worked as something of an international Celtic force, uniting different tribes and coordinating attacks against the Romans. The Roman policy was to work with certain Chieftains so as to divide and rule these powerful European people, and this required the Druids to be eliminated. The Roman slaughter of Druids is likely one of the causes of the revolt led by Queen Boudicca.

The Celtic people have been severed from our true religion ever since we lost the Druids. This effect of this loss has rippled through time and been absolutely devastating. At one time the closely related Celtic and Germanic tribes controlled almost all of Europe, and now our great cultures and traditions are on the brink of extinction. If we desire to reclaim our lands and our destiny, what we need is an understanding of our true nature and a revival of our spirit."

http://www.renegadetribune.com/celtic-druidism-beliefs-practices-and-celebrations/