• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Gd5150

I’m craving a bag of microwave NooryBeats.

Juan Cena

So, Dave’s interviewing Michio Kaku tonight?

Can’t wait to hear Dave’s Little Sea Monsters in a microwave brain to cook seven minute’s into the interview.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 20, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

You’ll have to fight Stephanie Miller for them.

zeebo

George just introduced Dr. Kaku as "Mr. Professor".

GravitySucks

Michio Kaku is in Boston and still calls in - Mel Gibson is a weak dicked pussy

And of course Jorch never disappoints, the ol' 'The Big Bang, I just don't get it, how can something come from nothing?' made its' mandatory appearance.

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 21, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
And of course Jorch never disappoints, the ol' 'The Big Bang, I just don't get it, how can something come from nothing?' made its' mandatory appearance.

And the ol' 'We went to the Moon with 50-yr. old technology!"

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 21, 2018, 01:17:47 AM
Bill The Triple A returns!!!

Yep, he sounded ok tonite, was fairly calm and coherent and only somewhat long-winded with his standard two questions.  He even cracked a joke!

Yuh know, where wuld we be uf dolfuns had thumbs?

Jojo

Lisa who?  Lisa Kowski?  Who?

George said it was her father who recently died, not her husband.  "So, she is still married, in case you're wondering".   He put onto the same level a woman being newly single as a woman being recently widowed!  OMGoodness.  Her dad dies recently, and all he cares about is "she is still married".  What does her marital status have to do with anything?

Jojo

And then the adultery bumper music...Wow. Couldn't have arranged more buffoonery if they tried.  Might as well be in the men's loo as in the listening audience...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2018, 11:36:04 PM
Toomeric instead of celery salt. But really you should be making a cocktail using Tangy Tangerine as the base, not GMO tomatoes. But, if you are going with the Bloody Mary ensure you also throw in a DOZEN OR SO raw eggs.
Come on, Albrecht.  Recipe above corrected.  We need to follow Doc Wallet's guidelines.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 20, 2018, 01:13:32 AM
NooryBeets?  That would have to be better than a microwaved Jorch wanking.

ItsOver

The clown called in to Clyde tonight, too.  He was slobbering and stuttering so much about his hatred for Trump, I thought he was going to stroke out.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on February 21, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

Yeah, that always annoys. We went to the moon with cutting-edge technology 50 years ago. Not at all the same thing.

Has anyone ever had the Big Bang explained to them more often by more supremely qualified experts than George Ralph Noory? Yet he still claims to not 'get it'. Yet, in response to the 'what are you working on now?' 3x5, Michio jumped into String Theory, Membrane Theory, 10 and 11 dimensions, etc. This is where my brain collapses in blank incomprehension coupled with unbounded admiration for people who claim this dizzying territory as their 'day job', as Michio did. Noory's response to all this? 'Good for you.'

Insincerity personified.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 21, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
Yeah, that always annoys. We went to the moon with cutting-edge technology 50 years ago. Not at all the same thing.

Has anyone ever had the Big Bang explained to them more often by more supremely qualified experts than George Ralph Noory? Yet he still claims to not 'get it'. Yet, in response to the 'what are you working on now?' 3x5, Michio jumped into String Theory, Membrane Theory, 10 and 11 dimensions, etc. This is where my brain collapses in blank incomprehension coupled with unbounded admiration for people who claim this dizzying territory as their 'day job', as Michio did. Noory's response to all this? 'Good for you.'

Insincerity personified.
Ha!  A half mil a year for "I jest don't get it!" and "Good for yeeewww."  No wonder IHeart is bankrupt.  Just get it over with and outsource C2C to China.

Quote from: Jojo on February 21, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
... Might as well be in the men's loo as in the listening audience...

Are you saying that women are yakking away even in the pubic restrooms?

Uncle Duke

Wonder if he saw the comments here relative to his absence?  Probably warmed his heart to know we care.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 21, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
Are you saying that women are yakking away even in the pubic restrooms?
I'm saying that side comments about women's marital status immediately after their father died are salacious in nature and should not be shared in mixed company.

GravitySucks

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 21, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Insincerity personified.

I admit I did have expectations of a question at least as deep as “What practical applications of a Theory of Everything will there be if you can finish your work?”

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Jojo on February 21, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
Lisa who?  Lisa Kowski?  Who?

George said it was her father who recently died, not her husband.  "So, she is still married, in case you're wondering".   He put onto the same level a woman being newly single as a woman being recently widowed!  OMGoodness.  Her dad dies recently, and all he cares about is "she is still married".  What does her marital status have to do with anything?

I think they were talking about Lisa Murkowski (Sen-R Alaska) and I will admit I was half asleep during it but during the 3AM est hour the guest seemed to allude to Murk killing her husband? Which of course it's one heck of an allegation considering they were married in '87 and he's still alive.

A few minutes after Noory had his coincidental "Phone problems" where he proclaims that they lost the guest and might have to go to open lines for the rest of the night. I assume somebody told him his crackpot guest just accused somebody of a murder of a person that's still living.

I was really out of it in the 4am hour, but the guest returned and if you said it true that Noory tried to cover for it by saying her father passed away? Looking up online, it seems like her father Frank Murkowski is still alive at this years Congressional gold medal ceremony honoring Bob Dole.

He also said Murkowski is an "never Trumper" and said to vote down anything that's put up, even though she voted for the Tax Cuts in December. David Adair was pretty much all over the place and wrong on basic things. Must have been strange for Noory as he was hyping him because Noory give him some award over the weekend but the guest really sounded like a nut last night

Quote from: Jojo on February 21, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
I'm saying that side comments about women's marital status immediately after their father died are salacious in nature and should not be shared in mixed company.

What does that have to do with the men's bathroom?

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 21, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
...David Adair was pretty much all over the place and wrong on basic things. Must have been strange for Noory as he was hyping him because Noory give him some award over the weekend but the guest really sounded like a nut last night

Yeah it was pretty off-the-wall.  Usually he just drops stories like when he was a teen at NASA and taught Wernher von Braun about rocket science.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on February 21, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Yeah it was pretty off-the-wall.  Usually he just drops stories like when he was a teen at NASA and taught Wernher von Braun about rocket science.

I had to turn it off. I can’t stand Adair once he starts lying about the space program and I really hate the sound of his voice.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on February 21, 2018, 01:26:16 AM
Did Norry mention that his smartphone has more "firepower" than the computers they used to get to the moon?

ItsOver

Jorch is using Roman numerals for his "Shecret" Door show, just like the Super Bowl.  It must be "shpecial."  ;D

Feb 22 - Thursday - Secret Door XVIII

Quote from: ItsOver on February 21, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
Jorch is using Roman numerals for his "Shecret" Door show, just like the Super Bowl.  It must be "shpecial."  ;D

Feb 22 - Thursday - Secret Door XVIII

Hahah, one more thing for George to mess up

Lord Grantham

Quote from: zeebo on February 21, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

You mean it was more absurd than the usual drivel he's been spouting since the '90's?