• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
Huh. I guess they got desperate about where they could take the story line that was new. I stopped reading it in the early 80s. I understand a lot of people really like the McFarland era though. I'll have to give it a look sometime.

Yeah,  I have all of his stuff.  Very good shit.  I pretty much have all of the issues going from 1965 until 1994 or 5 and then stopped.  Most of them are in excellent shape.  I used to cut out shit in my comic books too.  I did that with Giant-Sized X-men when the X-men were revived in the 1970's.  Pissed me off later that I did that.

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 06:11:00 PM
But all the Marvel comic characters are different now.

Thor is a woman now.
Hawkeye is a woman now.
Iron Man is a black woman now.
Captain America is a black man now.
Incredible Hulk is a Korean man now.
Ms. Marvel is a Muslim and wears a hijab now.
Ice Man is a homosexual now.

I'm glad that I don't collect anymore.  They were getting way too pc in the 90's and it is a zillion times worse now.

I'm just glad that were getting those descendants of slave-owners out of the White House.  If anybody should make reparations, let's start with the Obama household.  >:(

bateman

"Why publish this one, why not publish all your unsubstantiated reports then!"

Hmm, maybe because this one was intended to damage Trump by calling him a Russian spy with a piss fetish?

K_Dubb

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 06:29:00 PM
You can actually search /pol/'s archives if you want. 4plebs is a third party archive. It saves every single post from select boards. Even posts that were deleted by the user or by a 4chan moderator or janitor. Everything is saved in real time. You can search by term, date range and post number.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/

Haha yeah bane of the One -- thanks.  My poor search history!

K_Dubb

Quote from: bateman on January 11, 2017, 06:57:13 PM
NBC's Chuck Todd lays a smackdown on 'pile of garbage' Buzzfeed editor

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/313895-chuck-todd-to-buzzfeed-editor-you-published-fake-news

Between this kind of cannibalism and CNN's outright humiliation, it will be pretty hard to resurrect any charges in the documents.  I still say if there's some truth in them -- say, Trump's campaign seeking Russian help with hacking (remember that screwy Carter Page guy who they sent to Siberia?) -- you could do far worse than bury it in a toxic bolus like this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 07:41:15 PM
Between this kind of cannibalism and CNN's outright humiliation, it will be pretty hard to resurrect any charges in the documents.  I still say if there's some truth in them -- say, Trump's campaign seeking Russian help with hacking (remember that screwy Carter Page guy who they sent to Siberia?) -- you could do far worse than bury it in a toxic bolus like this.

It won't be difficult if there is any evidence to uncover. The BBC bloke has said that although everyone knew about the story, no-one mentioned it because it wasn't viewed as being serious. What has made it more believable is the CIA informing Trump the story exists. The BBC bloke said that he also heard from an East European IS guy last october that the Russians had blackmail material on Trump and had videos from not only the Ritz in Moscow, but a hotel in St Petersberg.
The problem for Trump is he can say he's innocent and that its all fabricated all day long. But what goes against him, is his continued twisting of facts, obfuscation and lies on many things. Not least of all him saying categorically that the Russians never hacked anything; which he now says happened. It just needs one piece or a video. The press won't stop, they never do. And CNN will really go on the hunt now. He thinks they're unfair to him now? Oh, he can just wait and see.

bateman

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 07:41:15 PM
Between this kind of cannibalism and CNN's outright humiliation, it will be pretty hard to resurrect any charges in the documents.  I still say if there's some truth in them -- say, Trump's campaign seeking Russian help with hacking (remember that screwy Carter Page guy who they sent to Siberia?) -- you could do far worse than bury it in a toxic bolus like this.

I don't believe there was any direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Clinton, on the other hand...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on January 11, 2017, 07:55:51 PM
I don't believe there was any direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Clinton, on the other hand...

I demand an investigation into how a daughter of Ukrainian immigrants gets the name of a Mexico food. Did they walk into a Taco Bell and say "that sounds like a nice American name for our daughter to be?"

"A daughter of Ukrainian immigrants who maintains strong ties to the Ukrainian-American diaspora and the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, Chalupa, a lawyer by training, "

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2017, 08:00:09 PM
I demand an investigation into how a daughter of Ukrainian immigrants gets the name of a Mexico food. Did they walk into a Taco Bell and say "that sounds like a nice American name for our daughter to be?"

"A daughter of Ukrainian immigrants who maintains strong ties to the Ukrainian-American diaspora and the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, Chalupa, a lawyer by training, "

In the UK some girls have been named after wine or cars. Chardonny? Porsche Carrera?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 06:20:06 PM
All heroes must be destroyed by the system. Only the system can be "super."  ::) :'(

Whoa.

Is that a quote or did you just make that up?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 08:05:46 PM
In the UK some girls have been named after wine or cars. Chardonny? Porsche Carrera?

Black girls?

We have that same problem in America.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 11, 2017, 08:15:17 PM
Black girls?

We have that same problem in America.

No. How is it a problem for you? Stupid names such as Paris Hilton.

K_Dubb

Quote from: bateman on January 11, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

Oh dear, those poor Ukrainians.  If anything, though, this makes it easier to imagine there was a corresponding effort on the other side.

The hardest part for me to understand about Russian involvement is why they should have such a preference for Trump.  This makes it a little clearer.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 07:55:11 PM
It won't be difficult if there is any evidence to uncover. The BBC bloke has said that although everyone knew about the story, no-one mentioned it because it wasn't viewed as being serious. What has made it more believable is the CIA informing Trump the story exists. The BBC bloke said that he also heard from an East European IS guy last october that the Russians had blackmail material on Trump and had videos from not only the Ritz in Moscow, but a hotel in St Petersberg.
The problem for Trump is he can say he's innocent and that its all fabricated all day long. But what goes against him, is his continued twisting of facts, obfuscation and lies on many things. Not least of all him saying categorically that the Russians never hacked anything; which he now says happened. It just needs one piece or a video. The press won't stop, they never do. And CNN will really go on the hunt now. He thinks they're unfair to him now? Oh, he can just wait and see.

I think most journalists behave like a herd and you can see which way they're going now.  But I know there are some real professionals and they haven't been able to verify anything in that report for at least two months.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 08:16:32 PM
No. How is it a problem for you? Stupid names such as Paris Hilton.
Chelsea, Brooklyn, etc. Sometimes I think the USA and UK should be more like other countries that only allow certain names. In those cases I mentioned though the parents millions will mean no impact. But studies have shown that, primarily black here, people face more difficultly in school admissions, workplace hiring, interviews, etc with bizarre names. Racism? Maybe. Maybe also employers figure they will get more "issues" with someone who was raised by a parent(s) who named them such a strange or militant name.

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 08:25:27 PM
Oh dear, those poor Ukrainians.  If anything, though, this makes it easier to imagine there was a corresponding effort on the other side.

The hardest part for me to understand about Russian involvement is why they should have such a preference for Trump.  This makes it a little clearer.

You would assume ed dames would have remote viewed war and warned people  :-\

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 11, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
FFS, this guy is such a fucking retard embarrassment! How could you people do this to us -- you who voted for him...

Because this was the other choice

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 08:56:44 PM
You would assume ed dames would have remote viewed war and warned people  :-\

We need Hoagie to tell us what it all means.

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 09:05:12 PM
We need Hoagie to tell us what it all means.

Are we sure that hoagie is still alive? I would imagine that he committed suicide on election day

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 09:06:29 PM
Are we sure that hoagie is still alive? I would imagine that he committed suicide on election day

Robin resurrected him.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2017, 08:46:13 PM
Chelsea, Brooklyn, etc. Sometimes I think the USA and UK should be more like other countries that only allow certain names. In those cases I mentioned though the parents millions will mean no impact. But studies have shown that, primarily black here, people face more difficultly in school admissions, workplace hiring, interviews, etc with bizarre names. Racism? Maybe. Maybe also employers figure they will get more "issues" with someone who was raised by a parent(s) who named them such a strange or militant name.

How about Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa.  Do you really think that it's the governments province to allow or disallow what people name their children. Wouldn't you say that doing so would be just a tad
dictatorial and social engineering at its worse. I keep looking for some sign that your statement is tongue in cheek but I don't see it.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
I just looked at all the fake numbers they were giving out versus the reality of the economy and concluded that the guy was a bullshit artist and quit paying attention during his first term. The only thing memorable for me regarding Barack Obama is the fact that I didn't vote for him.

Shallow empty suit, spent his entire time in office party building - making speeches to fill his party's bank accounts, intentionally spreading divisiveness to pit us against each other, loading up the bureaucracy with similar left wing twit ideologues, importing future Democrat voters who have little to offer the country and who the rest of us don't want. 

And the people who voted him in and supported this ''hope and change'' phony every step of the way are tut-tuting the rest of us because we wouldn't go along with Hilary this time around.

Seeing a thread devoted to the president-elect segue into a conversation about Hoagie is why I can't quit BellGab for very long, no matter how much it pisses me off at times.

bateman

QuoteDNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump

This evening, I had the opportunity to speak with President-elect Donald Trump to discuss recent media reports about our briefing last Friday.  I expressed my profound dismay at the leaks that have been appearing in the press, and we both agreed that they are extremely corrosive and damaging to our national security.

We also discussed the private security company document, which was widely circulated in recent months among the media, members of Congress and Congressional staff even before the IC became aware of it.  I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC.  The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.  However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

President-elect Trump again affirmed his appreciation for all the men and women serving in the Intelligence Community, and I assured him that the IC stands ready to serve his Administration and the American people.   

James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence

But hey, put it in the briefing anyway. Fucking maroons.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 09:06:29 PM

Hoagland's an immortal.

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
anyone else remember when

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:27:27 PM
I remember Alex all those years ago gained fame by

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:54:13 PM
I just hate seeing people being taken in by his

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
but that doesn't mean I believe the shit coming from alt-right sources.

The following data points lead to the logical and plausible conclusion that Alex Jones’ cousin Verna Grayce Chao is Alex Jones’ personal contact and/or handler at the CIA:

Data Point #1 â€" Alex Jones admitted on his radio show on Jun 10, 2014 that his father and other family members worked for the CIA during the 1980’s. Alex Jones also admitted on the Opie & Anthony radio show on April 17, 2013 that there are many CIA agents in his extended family:

Alex Jones Admits his Father and Family Worked for the CIA

Quote“Yeah, there’s all sorts of weird experiments going on and just stuff that’s off the chart. And, and, and it’s industrial level. I’m not bragging when I say that when, in the 80’s â€" because late 80’s â€" my mom and dad had multiple discussions â€" and my dad would say, ‘Let’s talk about it privately,’ and stuff like that, with my mom, so I never even heard all of it, and he won’t talk about it today â€" where the CIA tried to hire him â€" because I had some family that, what, did stuff for the CIA â€" to be inducted in Maryland into literal, below ground bases for a four-year secret tour. And they were hiring other top dentists that were pioneering implants. My dad pioneered implants and would, you know, taught it at, at, at medical school and all that, and it was literally, they just said, ‘It’s cybernetics; it’s highly advanced,’ and he was, and, and, and it was, and it was, four hundred thousand dollars a year â€" way more money than he was making then, and he owned dental offices. And he said, ‘No.’ Because my dad did, did work, at the medical school. He, he was, he was someone who would do medical procedures on high level CIA people. They would come into him and then, they would not allow deadening, they would have people there watching while he did procedures on people, just because they can’t be put under â€" that was back during the Cold War. And, and so my dad did do that. He’ll probably get mad I’m even telling this. But, the whole point is, is that, what that guy was talking about, I mean, it’s reportedly really bad what’s going on now. I mean, you name it, island of doctor Moreaux level stuff, ladies and gentleman. And, it, it, it’s just, it’s just, from what I’ve been told by high level people â€" not my dad, he was just, went and interviewed, and was told about it and, um â€" uh, it’s just, it’s, it’s just, it’s just, we’re not in Kansas is what I’m trying to tell people.”

Alex Jones Admits he has Family Connections to the CIA

Quote“Let me tell you about a story. I grew up in Dallas, Texas with my family. Let me just tell you something. I grew up in Dallas, Texas with my family doing things like, uh, helping take in East German defectors. Okay. Whenever I go to a family reunion, half the people in the room are former or retired CIA. And do you know what they tell me? They tell me I’m dead on, a hundred percent absolutely right.”

David Jones, Alex Jones' father and former CIA operative
Carol Jones (née Hamman), Alex Jones’ mother

Data Point #2 â€" Verna Grayce Chao is a member of Alex Jones’ extended family, on his mother’s side. She is the daughter of William Forrest Hamman, who is the brother of Alex Jones’ mother Carol Gretchen Hamman. Verna Grayce Chao has a brother named Buckley S. Hamman, who is employed as a producer and reporter for Infowars, Alex Jones’ media corporation. Alex Jones interviewed Buckley Hamman live on his radio show on August 8, 2014, during which Alex Jones introduced Buckley Hamman as his cousin and stated that he helped create Infowars 19 years ago:

Quote“So we’re gonna talk to, uh, Buckley Hamman, my cousin, who helped start Infowars 19 years ago, and now has come back to the team in the last year. He’s here with us. That’s coming up in a few minutes.”

Here is Buckley S. Hamman’s LinkedIn page:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/buckley-hamman/6/976/592

Here is the obituary of William Forrest “Biff” Hamman, the father of Verna Grayce Chao and Buckley S. Hamman who died on January 3, 2014. It is extremely likely that William Hamman was a CIA agent operating in Guatemala during the 1980’s. During Buckley Hamman’s interview with Alex Jones on August 8, 2014, Buckley Hamman stated that the Guatemalan Govt. accused his father William Hamman of being a CIA operative and that the Guatemalan Govt. subsequently confiscated his father’s HAM radio equipment because it suspected that his father was utilizing the HAM radio equipment for his covert CIA activities.

http://www.blair-stubbs.com/book-of-memories/1763867/Hamman-William/obituary.php

William Forrest "Biff" Hamman, Alex Jones' deceased uncle and CIA operative
Biff Hamman, Alex Jones’ deceased uncle and CIA operative

Data Point #3 â€" Verna Grayce Chao is/has been employed by Dell and IBM, two corporations that are private contractors for the CIA and NSA. Verna was employed by IBM for ten years (from August, 2000 to April, 2010) and has been employed by Dell for the past six years (from April, 2010 to the present). One of Verna Grayce Chao’s job titles/descriptions while employed at Dell is very similar to Edward Snowden’s job title/description when he was employed by Dell as a CIA and NSA contractor from 2009 to 2013:

Snowden downloaded NSA secrets while working for Dell, Sources Say
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/15/usa-security-snowden-dell-idUSL2N0GF11220130815

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#NSA_contractor

Data Point #4 â€" The following are links to Verna Grayce Chao’s professional and social networking profiles, as well as various articles and presentations that mention her in some capacity:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vernagrayce
http://www.slideshare.net/VernaGrayceChao
http://powermore.dell.com/people/verna-grayce-chao/
http://en.community.dell.com/members/dell_2d00_verna-c

http://twitter.com/vernagrayce
http://instagram.com/vgchao/
http://pixpix.co/vgchao/
http://picpipi.com/vgchao
http://websta.me/n/vgchao
http://iconosquare.com/vgchao
http://hello-onlinemedia.com/push/vgchao#
http://plus.google.com/+VernaGrayceChao/posts
http://www.myfunnyprofile.com/Verna-Grayce-Chao

http://www.connect6.com/Verna-Grayce-Chao/p/074245176089051176098240160250047010018033193032120217137133072034185162082222182239068180224225

You faggots should learn to read. Do a little primary research. One or the other of your balls might finally drop. Try it, and sea.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 04:10:26 PM
http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589

This article doesn't support the claim it makes. It fails to link to available evidence, and ignores the existence of such that doesn't fit its targeted paradigm.

In other words, I'm not surprised you linked it, and your credibility just sank even lower. I didn't think that was possible for Geraldo.