• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 11:01:00 PM
You'll still cover the tab, won't you?

Yeah, you don't mind catching a cab home, do you?  Our waitress wants to take me to an afterhours place after she takes me to her place. Cool. 

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 11:04:23 PM

Yeah, you don't mind catching a cab home, do you?  Our waitress wants to take me to an afterhours place after she takes me to her place. Cool. 
That will be fine.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 11:28:47 PM
That will be fine.

If you want I can send you pics fm my phone so you can show them to your cat.

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on November 18, 2017, 10:55:19 PM
I did not find the diet buddies that I had expected here!  Good job?!

If you do things right, and establish a better way to go about it all earlier in life you will NEVER need to, diet.

And please, kindly refrain from talking about, or mentioning your squatty potty. I have no interest in your moderately successful fecal happenings.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 19, 2017, 02:03:05 AM
If you do things right, and establish a better way to go about it all earlier in life you will NEVER need to, diet.

And please, kindly refrain from talking about, or mentioning your squatty potty. I have no interest in your moderately successful fecal happenings.
ksm32
Re: We all like to eat, right?
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2017, 11:34:34 PM »
I don't think it's a case of everybody liking to eat, but rather, everybody likes to poo...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ksm32
Re: Albrecht, has decided to no longer use an avatar
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 09:37:13 PM »
Haha, Yeah, pretty much. But in my defense ... I am finally comfortable with my bellgab ass.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 19, 2017, 02:03:05 AM
If you do things right, and establish a better way to go about it all earlier in life you will NEVER need to, diet...
That was then; this is NOW!

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 11:31:08 PM
If you want I can send you pics fm my phone so you can show them to your cat.
No falsie 'staches!  T'wont do!

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:49:08 AM
What did I do for nutritional health today?

2.  Averted my eyes from the unreasonably hot pics paladin1991 sent to my phone.

13. (Still)  Didn't swallow!

Still no second date, huh?

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on November 20, 2017, 02:56:10 AM
That was then; this is NOW!

The idea is to make the "THEN" last as long as your self discipline and genetic toolbox will allow. Think of it as Chess against yourself... But no, you just wanna set yourself up for really great pooing experiences. That is not health but rather your own sick infatuation to sit (or squat) in a small room while you emit the evil smellings of lucifers bowels. I can only pray for your cats. Not your pussy.

This is your final warning. Conduct yourself like a lady, or you're outta here.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:49:08 AM
What did I do for nutritional health today?
13.  Didn't swallow!  again

Look.  I'll keep trying to teach you if you are willing to keep trying to learn.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 21, 2017, 03:09:01 AM
The idea is to make the "THEN" last as long as your self discipline and genetic toolbox will allow. Think of it as Chess against yourself... But no, you just wanna set yourself up for really great pooing experiences. That is not health but rather your own sick infatuation to sit (or squat) in a small room while you emit the evil smellings of lucifers bowels. I can only pray for your cats. Not your pussy.

This is your final warning. Conduct yourself like a lady, or you're outta here.

Date:  11/22/2017
To:      All Pussies
Re:.     Conduct Then and Now

Must be ladies in pussy room.  Bat eye lashes during squats.

Signed,
Soapmouth

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 22, 2017, 12:55:12 AM
Look.  I'll keep trying to teach you if you are willing to keep trying to learn.
Bf confiscated the pics....  I can't look!   Sorry it took so long to come clean about it.

Jojo

For health:

WON the "just one more" game  :-*
Omitted the carbs from a cheese snack
Kept snacks small
Ate vegetables
Rinsed the fat people's butter off vegetables
Staved it off for an hour a couple times
Odious stretches
Green tea
Did not look in the dessert buffet back-up fridge, which is loaded but not locked
Small portions
Thought about sustainability
Realized the connection between grocery day and large portions
Soured products

Jojo

Let me hear your, ahem, "nutrition management" rants!

I need a drip pan for microwave, like a baconator or something.  With high ridges.  I wonder if I can innovate one.  I uess I should've used paper towels at least, today, oops.  I dont want any of the meat soaking in its fat at all!  It is tasty enough without slimy grease!  Why is it so difficult to find 90/10 beef! Havent seen lean chicken in years...even though they are being slaughtered younger and younger, so young the bones wont brown and stay pink!

800 calories to go... More vegetables please!

Manufacturers removing the germ, chaff and enzymes; doctors blaming US for eating devitalized food!  What a racket!

I dont think the calories in bran should count!  45 calories a day in 2TB of cardboard!!!!!  Although, the finer brands are soft and are good in soup.

Ladies.  Wherefore art thou!  Especially pcos types.  There must be a magic bullet for pcos metabolic management!  Doctors know pcos messes directly with insulin.  But no decent solutions, except self-torture?  I wonder what the docs tell their own wives...  Blot-clot high risk hormones?  Spirulina and soaked steel cut oats for GLA?  Isnt that like livestock eating grass and oats?  Hmmm.

Coworkers are either anorexic, bulimic, or scarf down chocolate and cola all day!  At work, I'm hearing all the supposed benefits of snacking, and nothing about balanced meals.  Watching a manager choose to choke on her daily white p & j on thick bread every day.  Choke, choke, choke.  Disgusting!   "Oh, I'm sorry, dear customer, I am oh-so choking.  I just ate peanut butter and jelly, that's all...".   Every day at this time.  Watching thin girls work 9 hours with no food.  Watching fat girls basically being on a cola IV-drip all day.  Peers with so much choclate in their mouths that they haven't cleared their vocal chord in hours, chipmunk-cheekin', munch-mouthin' foul people.  People going ballistic until they get their afternoon dose of painkiller, geez...  in the health profession!  I'd have better role models working in a food service!

Diet and pcos websites with recipies for pastries, WTF!

And now, the feast holiday.  I think most of the food will be too salty, as someone has been very heavy-handed lately.  A good excuse to skip those dishes.

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on November 22, 2017, 08:28:24 AM
Date:  11/22/2017
To:      All Pussies
Re:.     Conduct Then and Now

Must be ladies in pussy room.  Bat eye lashes during squats.

Signed,
Soapmouth

fine >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on November 22, 2017, 06:16:35 PM
Let me hear your, ahem, "nutrition management" rants!

Fluoride is poison. Anyone involved in taking money for putting it in public water supplies should be shot dead for treason.

Quote from: Jojo on November 22, 2017, 06:16:35 PM
microwave

I'll be honest--I no longer find it plausible that you actually give two shits about your health.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 23, 2017, 10:13:08 AM
Fluoride is poison. Anyone involved in taking money for putting it in public water supplies should be shot dead for treason.

I'll be honest--I no longer find it plausible that you actually give two shits about your health.
Jackstar, did you write this?  Is your computer hacked?  Did someone use your keyboard?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 24, 2017, 01:23:50 AM
I did not swallow about 1/4 cup.

Sorry, babe.  You gotta take it all.  We'll practice.

Jojo

Jojo

What did you do for nutritional health?

1.  Created a timely calorie deficit
2.  Spat out all the fat
3.  Forestalled dessert a long time
4.  Contaminated the yogurt with bran so I wouldnt eat it all at once
5.  Did eat salad
6.  Leg lifts
7.  Prioritized stretches and did the odious ones

Jackstar

https://www.pccmarkets.com/sound-consumer/2006-01/sc0601-microwave/

I simply don't find it plausible that a person could A) find BellGab, but not yet B) aware of the true history and capability of the modern microwave oven. Just how stupid do you think people are? (Don't answer that.)

Quote from: Jojo on November 24, 2017, 04:49:53 AM
2.  Spat out all the fat

Most fat that can be spat out is nutritious. Read more books. Stop taking piss.