• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on February 12, 2014, 10:59:35 PM
Your BM's are an international sensation Mr. Munda. 8)

Better out than in I say.

bateman

Quote from: popple on February 12, 2014, 11:11:57 PM
With the poached guests etc I think it's safe to say gnoory is single white femaling you  :o

Are you missing any clothes? Notice any doors or windows unlocked? Does your car smell of turmeric in the morning? Found any xxl flavored butter finger prints on your walls or fridge? Could be Tommy assisting.

In this interweb, on this forum, in this thread, a radio show for an online audience brought a clinger into Bateman's life. Someone who slurs... someone who poaches... someone who schemed to be him. 

Or.. "It writes the 3x5 cards, or else it gets the hose again."

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on February 12, 2014, 11:37:02 PM
Or.. "It writes the 3x5 cards, or else it gets the hose again."

Ziznak  - weave your magic please

Quote from: jazmunda on February 12, 2014, 11:41:27 PM

Ehhh careful posting nude pics. Some people serf the site at work. Vulgar comments are ok. But for whatever reason some placed freak about a little titty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on February 12, 2014, 10:16:16 PM
I get it, George, you listen. If only you'd spend more time on your show than listening to mine.

I'm guessing:

Dear Steve, (you don't mind me calling you Steve I hope), hey you have a great little podcast there son. I was put onto you by one of my staff who had heard a rumour about a new kid on the block. He was pretty enthusistic til I gave him one of my withering 'whose side are you on' glares. I had him find the links for me and sat down with my eye mask on to aid concentration, and listened. After listening to all of them I took off the mask, got a few sheets of kleenex and wiped my eyes.
  Tommy assures me you can only get worse so that reassured me, but he frowned when I expressed relief, which to be frank I didn't understand. However, I'm a generous man and if you need any advice or pointers on your little venture just drop me a line and I'll see if I can find someone to answer you. Good luck son.

George.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 13, 2014, 01:24:42 AM
Ehhh careful posting nude pics. Some people serf the site at work. Vulgar comments are ok. But for whatever reason some placed freak about a little titty.

You're quite right: They are little titties.

jazmunda

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I thought it was ok because he was hiding his penis. My bad.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on February 13, 2014, 01:50:40 AM
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I thought it was ok because he was hiding his penis. My bad.

That photo was taken on friday Jaz. Friday he becomes Jennifer. Ok?

George Drooly

I'm sorry, I thought MV was the board moderator? Good god but the internet is full of babies.

If the board has "inappropriate" content for your workplace... then don't look at it... at... your... workplace

Juan

Dammit, stop these rusty trombone jokes.  I'm a trombone player.  Trombones are made of brass or silver - neither rust.  Try to get something right.

Quote from: Juan on February 13, 2014, 07:01:45 AM
Dammit, stop these rusty trombone jokes.  I'm a trombone player.  Trombones are made of brass or silver - neither rust.  Try to get something right.

Somehow tarnished trombone sounds even worse.

CJJames

I got turned on to DW by the last GabCast. The hour + podcasts on itunes are nice, but is there a place where I can listen to entire past shows? www.darkweekend.com is not helping.

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on February 12, 2014, 11:41:27 PM

oh dear.... I'll hook it up... i guess i should use the blurr tool over the titties? yes? no? ah shit and what about the tuckjob? blur? no blur?

ok is this shot a lil more pc?

theres also more of his face for ol georgyboy's fat mug

Quote from: CJJames on February 14, 2014, 01:39:01 AM
I got turned on to DW by the last GabCast. The hour + podcasts on itunes are nice, but is there a place where I can listen to entire past shows? www.darkweekend.com is not helping.

there is only the podcast- I was confused about this as well... there is no live show that you are missing (as far as I can tell)... though the editing of the podcast does make it seem like there is an actual show on the radio- it is only on Dark Matter Radio Stream... (Right?)

ziznak

he's blowing us kisses awwww

wr250

ItsOver

"It puts the toomeric on the salami..."

bateman

Quote from: The Neverender on February 14, 2014, 01:04:30 PM
there is only the podcast- I was confused about this as well... there is no live show that you are missing (as far as I can tell)... though the editing of the podcast does make it seem like there is an actual show on the radio- it is only on Dark Matter Radio Stream... (Right?)

The shows air on the stream first (10PM EST Saturday nights) and then they're posted on the website.

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on February 14, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

he's blowing us kisses awwww

Beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better effort. Old Jorch was made for that role.

George Drooly

Quote from: jazmunda on February 16, 2014, 04:08:01 PM
Beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better effort. Old Jorch was made for that role.

He'd make a better lampshade IMHO

The General

Hey when do we get a new show? Jonesin'.

bateman

Quote from: The General on February 17, 2014, 03:05:37 PM

Moving to 2 hour timeslot on Sun. nights, likely starting this weekend.  ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on February 17, 2014, 03:05:37 PM
Don't worry.  I'm starting a "companion" podcast.  It will be called "Beige Weekend".  We'll talk about which kind of fertilizer to use on your lawn, tips on finding someone to re-shingle your roof and how to mask the scratches on wood furniture by rubbing a walnut on it.  We all also delve into other mildly interesting topics like stamp collecting and how to improve gas mileage by driving as slowly as possible.  I'm chasing the 65 to nearly dead market.

wr250

Quote from: bateman on February 17, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

thats awesome congrats.
now to replace noory and revive c2c ...

bateman

Quote from: b_dubb on February 17, 2014, 05:28:57 PM
Don't worry.  I'm starting a "companion" podcast.  It will be called "Beige Weekend".  We'll talk about which kind of fertilizer to use on your lawn, tips on finding someone to re-shingle your roof and how to mask the scratches on wood furniture by rubbing a walnut on it.  We all also delve into other mildly interesting topics like stamp collecting and how to improve gas mileage by driving as slowly as possible.  I'm chasing the 65 to nearly dead market.

b-dubb is Joan Hamburg!

Quote from: bateman on February 17, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

Good stuff, excited to see who the next guest is.