• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

I_Speculate

What of the two suspects in custody who were 'uncooperative'?

I wonder if saying " No dude i'm really really innocent and had nothing to do with this shit " is deemed as being uncooperative.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 03:09:43 PM
Yeah?

75% of all black children are born to single mothers, with no fathers.

50% of black women have children with multiple fathers.

12% of the population(blacks) commit 2/3 of all rapes, murders, assaults and robberies.

Since 1900, over 1 million white people have been killed by black people.

Who are the martyrs of the black community?  Michael Brown, violent criminal who preyed upon his community.  Freddie Gray, violent criminal who preyed upon his community.  Alton Sterling, violent criminal and child raper who preyed upon his community.

Billions and billions spent trying to normalize black behavior.  Program after program.  The number one school in per capita spending on children per year $40,000 is spent on black children in the DC area.  They have one of the highest drop out rates, the lowest test scores, the lowest % who go to college.  The highest amount of spending on children is spent in inner city schools, none of it matters.  Low test scores, high drop out rates.

Who does the black community blame?  Whitey!

Not themselves, not their behavior, not their culture, it's whitey.

There are plenty of blacks that don't fall into your category.  Alan West, Ben Carson, Tim Scott, JC Watts and those are just some of the politicians.  I could go on and on.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
Is that what you told your parents too?

No. I told them who killed Kennedy.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:13:42 PM
I have no doubt that during a chaotic scene that rumors would fly, eye-witnesses would vary on reports, etc. Which is why I'm surprised how quickly the official statement is now "lone gunman." I would think they would really want to investigate all aspect of his life, social media, travels, mental health history, drug and alcohol history,gun&ammo purchases, friends/family, computer traffic, etc before coming out with the "lone gunman."

And also we deserve more information about the bomb and robot. What kind of bomb? Is this a tactic that police will now routinely use? Was the bomb something cobbled together at the scene (like an IED) or previously bought and a part of the department?

The Dallas Police Chief was giving live press conferences during the situation. I also remember him saying 4 people were evolved, and were triangulating weapons fire from a parking garage. And the chief quoted the last shooter -"I wanted to kill WHITE people, especially WHITE officers"

Jackstar

Which # is it on the Rules of Disinformation, where the agent pivots and starts engaging with some patsy? I forget.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:18:08 PM
There are plenty of blacks that don't fall into your category.  Allen West, Ben Carson, Tim Scott, JC Watts and those are just some of the politicians.  I could go on and on.

Yeah, so because a few outlier cases of blacks behaving civilized is worth the black community as a whole?

You really believe that?

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 03:21:30 PM
Yeah, so because a few outlier cases of blacks behaving civilized is worth the black community as a whole?

You really believe that?

You are hopeless.  I'm done.  Have a nice life.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:24:01 PM
You are hopeless.  I'm done.  Have a nice life.

No rebuttal.

Go back to your cuck shed and stare at the three pictures of your magical negroes, while the violent black tears your country down.

I_Speculate

Suspect in killings of 5 Dallas police officers was U.S. Army veteran.

albrecht

I wonder if Manson and Obama have texted each other happy emojis after these latest developments.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:13:42 PM
I have no doubt that during a chaotic scene that rumors would fly, eye-witnesses would vary on reports, etc. Which is why I'm surprised how quickly the official statement is now "lone gunman." I would think they would really want to investigate all aspect of his life, social media, travels, mental health history, drug and alcohol history,gun&ammo purchases, friends/family, computer traffic, etc before coming out with the "lone gunman."

And also we deserve more information about the bomb and robot. What kind of bomb? Is this a tactic that police will now routinely use? Was the bomb something cobbled together at the scene (like an IED) or previously bought and a part of the department?

Well the thing is from watching the incident second by second on police scanner, video feeds and news feeds. There's been two major significant changes to the story in the last 24 hours.

First, the police chief came out last night and announced that the final suspect had ended a stand-off by shooting himself in the head. It came on around 1:30 in the morning west coast time and it was the end of the immediate tension. Now the story is they sent a robot in to blow this dude up? That's a pretty big discrepancy. Also what an odd choice to dispatch the suspect. Wouldn't you just tear gas him until he couldn't function if you wanted to take him alive? Blowing a dude up with a robot is just strange.

Second, all night every report. Multiple suspects. The chief again came out saying multiple times that there's multiple shooters and suspects. Toward the end of the happening reports were multiple suspects including a woman in custody. Now nothing on any of that, one shooter?

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:32:04 PM
I wonder if Manson and Obama have texted each other happy emojis after these latest developments.

Which developments?

albrecht

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:31:15 PM
Suspect in killings of 5 Dallas police officers was U.S. Army veteran.
"His military occupational specialty was carpentry and masonry."
The current narrative now is "lone gunman" and "he was a loner." Having been able to find any update on the people in the Mercedes that were caught and the other suspects. Also no info on what kind of explosive device was used to kill him by robot (or if any of the shooter's claims about having bombs planted etc were true.) They say "bombing making materials" at his home were found though.

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on July 08, 2016, 03:34:35 PM
Which developments?
The divisive racial atmosphere, the dead LEOs (pigs as Manson etc might disgustingly call them,) and calls for a race war from some militant groups.

Reports say the suspect was also laughing and singing and initially demanded to only talk with black officers.

And, of course, never miss an opportunity to loot:
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288
with this bizarre line:
"Some poured alcohol on News 8’s vehicles in the parking lot, forcing our crews to move."
I would be more concerned with the rioting "youths" and BLMs and not about some booze getting on my truck.

I_Speculate

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:35:31 PM
"His military occupational specialty was carpentry and masonry."
The current narrative now is "lone gunman" and "he was a loner." Having been able to find any update on the people in the Mercedes that were caught and the other suspects. Also no info on what kind of explosive device was used to kill him by robot (or if any of the shooter's claims about having bombs planted etc were true.) They say "bombing making materials" at his home were found though.

Heard about the carpentry and masonry.

As for the robot ; it was an IED disposal bot ; most certainly was armed with a shotgun ( they use it to disable explosives ) and that i believe is what they shot the shooter with.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 03:37:10 PM
The divisive racial atmosphere, the dead LEOs (pigs as they might disgustingly call them,) and calls for a race war from some militant groups.

Reports say the suspect was also laughing and singing and initially demanded to only talk with black officers.

He dindu nuffin!

albrecht

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:38:06 PM
Heard about the carpentry and masonry.

As for the robot ; it was an IED disposal bot ; most certainly was armed with a shotgun ( they use it to disable explosives ) and that i believe is what they shot the shooter with.
That would make more sense but it is weird how the new and statements say "bomb" or "explosive device." A shotgun mounted on a robot would make more sense and be easy for anybody in Texas to understand. And due to terrorist threats would be something that large PDs would have.

I_Speculate

http://www.popsci.com/police-used-bomb-disposal-robot-to-kill-dallas-shooting-suspect

Hmmmm article states:

"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was…other options would have exposed our officers to great danger,"

They dropped multiple proximity mines around the dude then backed the robot up setting them off... ;)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

It looks like the narrative of Philando Castile is falling apart.

Possible suspect in an armed robbery.  Ties to the Crips gang.

Was stopped because the car and himself fit the description of the armed robbery suspect.

norland2424

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

http://www.popsci.com/police-used-bomb-disposal-robot-to-kill-dallas-shooting-suspect

Hmmmm article states:

"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was…other options would have exposed our officers to great danger,"

They dropped multiple proximity mines around the dude then backed the robot up setting them off... ;)

Good he had it coming.

I_Speculate

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 03:42:07 PM
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

It looks like the narrative of Philando Castile is falling apart.

Possible suspect in an armed robbery.  Ties to the Crips gang.

Was stopped because the car and himself fit the description of the armed robbery suspect.

That must be the cover up story because i was sure the officer stated he pulled them over for a broken tail lite.

Sing it brotha man! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

albrecht

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

Hmmmm article states:

Thanks for article. Yeah, that make it seem like a grenade or something not a shotgun. RoboCop might be the future. I wonder when we will just be using such robots to patrol those 'urban' neighborhoods. Or at least at checkpoints to keep them in their self-created war-zones.

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:44:06 PM
That must be the cover up story because i was sure the officer stated he pulled them over for a broken tail lite.

No, the officer never said anything.

It was the ghetto woman who was streaming what happened that said it.

albrecht

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 08, 2016, 03:44:06 PM
That is why traffic stops are so potentially dangerous. An officer might pull someone over for a broken tail-light (most normal people would likely not even get a ticket and thank the officer for pointing out the safety concern and promise to fix it.) But also it could be the cop pulls over a "youth" or illegal who was committing another serious crime or just wants to start shooting.

mikuthing01

I thought bomb squads used explosives to detonate possible bombs? I was assuming since they thought the guy had a bomb the bomb squad sent their robot in then just decided to explode the guy. Still weird as fuck but they had people being shot and were probably like fuck it and thought the easiest way to take him out was the robot. I could be completely wrong and even if true is still fucked up.