• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2017, 07:27:16 AM
Yep, except "the media" isn't an unbiased reporting service.  It's just a spin machine for the libs.  Have they stopped crying from November of last year, yet?

The MSM is the enemy.  It’s an arm of the DNC.

https://youtu.be/RaBoLyUS5aI

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 28, 2017, 07:50:24 AM
The MSM is the enemy.  It’s an arm of the DNC.

https://youtu.be/RaBoLyUS5aI
Expecting the MSM to be unbiased is like expecting a University of Michigan football fan site to be celebrating an Ohio State win.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2017, 08:10:28 AM
Expecting the MSM to be unbiased is like expecting a University of Michigan football fan site to be celebrating an Ohio State win.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: mv on November 28, 2017, 02:47:00 AM
on what grounds?

Serious question, MV.  How long have you had this fascination with plug-ugly women?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 28, 2017, 07:20:55 AM
It takes less than a second to type something into google and get a result.

That's your problem. You've replaced your brain with google.  ::)

Quote from: mv on November 28, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
I'll enable forum signatures if you'll make this one yours.  Riveting stuff.

Do you know why Trump's dumb tweets and dumb comments don't help him?  Why displaying a certain temperment, as least publicly, is to his benefit?  No, clearly you don't.

All these little barbs and comments add up.  Especially with a media only too happy to pounce on each one and try to turn them against him.  As a whole, they put him in a bad light.  They drive potential supporters away, and turn off those who do support him.  And for no benefit. 

Every official, certainly every president, starts out with a certain amount of political capital.  Everything they do, every policy, every vote, creates enemies and spends down that capital.  That's why Congress tends to be cautious and doesn't get as much done as people would like.  Each of these comments and tweets spends down his political caplital, for no real benefit.

Trump is the president.  He doesn't have to prove anything.  Yet his inferiority complex, or whatever is going on with him just won't let go.  I'm sure he enjoys venting, and poking people in the eye, but so what.  You wouldn't let your kids act the way he does.

If you really think he has the media and the Democrats on the run, that he's hurting them, you're wrong.  He's in the process of destroying his credibility, and taking his party down with him.  The danger here, and what I've told you along, is the Ds will come booming back, and become the permanent national party, just like what happened in California in the aftermath of the Schwartzennegger debacle.  Same ego, same dumb conduct, ultimately the same result.

Not that the Republians are so great.  They aren't.  They are weak because they don't stand for anything.  They suck.  But they are what is standing between us and the ''Progressive'' fascists. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 03:08:53 PM
Not that the Republians are so great.  They aren't.  They are weak because they don't stand for anything.  They suck.  But they are what is standing between us and the ''Progressive'' fascists.

Then we are truly doomed.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 03:29:26 PM
Then we are truly doomed.

A president should be seen as above the fray - so that when he does make a comment people listen and take it seriously.  That's why these people have spokesmen and speechwriters.  It's why for the most part they have allies attack their opponents and do the negative campaigning.

The otherday Ivanka (whay a godawful name to give a kid) said something about Trump missing certain things from his life before the presidency.  Perhaps she's foreshadowing him not running for another term.  I can see that, but probably not if Moller is still running amuck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 03:52:42 PM
A president should be seen as above the fray, so that when he does make a comment people listen and take it seriously.

The otherday Ivanka (whay a godawful name to give a kid) said something about Trump missing certain things from his life before the presidency.  Perhaps she's foreshadowing him not running for another term.  I can see that, but probably not if Moller is still running amuck.

You mean like we took Obama and W seriously?  ??? ::)

ACE of CLUBS

Where's BellGab's little puppet these days ?
Charlie McCarthy/Gd5150 ..... where are you ?
Un-seeing eyes painted on a block of wood ....
Hinge for a mouth ...
Babbling his masters thoughts ....

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
You mean like we took Obama and W seriously?  ??? ::)

They were at least coherent and appeared personable.  People liked them, even if they disagreed politically (not everyone, obviously). 

A person doesn't have to be liked to be effective, but there has to some reason for people to cooperate with them.  Congress have their own positions to worry about, he's given them no reason to stick their necks out for him.  A continual stream of bluster and insults doesn't attract anyone, they just make him look bad.

How is any of this not obvious?

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 04:04:57 PM
A continual stream of bluster and insults doesn't attract anyone, they jut make him look bad.

KYS

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 04:04:57 PM
They were at least coherent and appeared personable.  People liked them, even if they disagreed politically (not everyone, obviously). 

A person doesn't have to be liked to be effective, but there has to some reason for people to cooperate with them.  Congress have their own positions to worry about, he's given them no reason to stick their necks out for him.  A continual stream of bluster and insults doesn't attract anyone, they just make him look bad.

How is any of this not obvious?

People are idiots who've been so lied to and manipulated by the people they should've been able to trust that most have developed Stockholm syndrome and now desperately crave pretty words from their masters above the truth.

The reason the media and the Democrats treat him the way they do - the unprecedented, completely over the top lies, twisting of words, and so on - is because they know how he'll react, and that he has no ability to deflect it.  And that no one will come to his defense.

And he keeps playing into their hands, thinking he's getting the better part of it.  Sad. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 04:23:21 PM
People are idiots who've been so lied to and manipulated by the people they should've been able to trust that most have developed Stockholm syndrome and now desperately crave pretty words from their masters above the truth.

I think we mostly want action on the agenda he ran on.  Which unfortunatly requires leadership, not chaos and turmoil.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 04:26:03 PM
I think we mostly want action on the agenda he ran on.  Which unfortunatly requires leadership, not chaos and turmoil.

I think that's happening and you're intelligent enough to be able understand that the chaos and turmoil is just the globalists fighting back against this. Swamp draining takes time and must be done right. Or did you expect things to magically change on week one?

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 04:32:14 PM
I think that's happening and you're intelligent enough to be able understand that the chaos and turmoil is just the globalists fighting back against this. Swamp draining takes time and must be done right. Or did you expect things to magically change on week one?

Globalists, FTW! 

How are you doing Dr?  I've been busy for the past few days, I actually do have a quote on this topic you might be interested in that I'll get to in a few hours.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 28, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
Globalists, FTW! 

You keep asking for an education from me. Why not just go back to school?

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 05:11:22 PM
You keep asking for an education from me. Why not just go back to school?

No I don't.  I ask you for your personal definition of some terms.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 28, 2017, 05:14:40 PM
No I don't.  I ask you for your personal definition of some terms.

Right and if I keep having to help you with basic definitions then there's clearly some deficiency in your education.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2017, 05:27:02 PM
Right and if I keep having to help you with basic definitions then there's clearly some deficiency in your education.

No, the problem was that you weren't using the terms correctly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 28, 2017, 05:36:14 PM
No, the problem was that you weren't using the terms correctly.

Whatever. Keep playing your semantics game. It's the only way you can feel like you're winning.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 28, 2017, 05:14:40 PM
personal definition

This is you're entire problem. People don't have personal definitions. Language is something we all share as a means of communication. You've been lulled into a relativistic fantasy world by the people who should've been educating you.  ::)