• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
I guess we’re back to the BellGab of 2015? 

:-X

Yep. I was enjoying the 2018 one so much too.

chefist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
I guess we’re back to the BellGab of 2015? 

:-X

NO! Not at all! We've collecting been making our own entertainment here before Art came back twice, and after. This is really just a plant blossoming forth...bearing fruit for all to enjoy. This is not way resembles the BG of 2015...it is something new, something better. BG was forced to diversify, which it did. New users have come forth to bring joy into our lives in the form of humor.

What do we have now? A better late night show that I enjoy listening to. Drama that has propelled the threads to new levels. Seeing new and old users return that add to more silly content than we can keep track of.

Things are going great on BG...and it is BG ver. 2018...BellGab, Cum See Us Again for the First Time

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gD8jZh9F8o

I haven’t listened to that, and frankly, how do you know it’s factual? How much of whats in there can be corroborated?  He was quite obviously a dick and a shit father.. but accusing him of grooming boys is wrong if it’s not true. Did he go to jail for that? I’m not exactly sure why he was arrested, but I think we’d have heard if it was for that.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
That seems pretty scandalous, Sean. Does our Lord and Master let us do math in here?

# No
# DaveThinksMathIsDumb

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on May 20, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
If Heather had just come back to work on the Friday after the funeral, none of this would have come out. Some legacy.

[Political Sarcasm Alert] Just like the Democrats with Trump.  Now the corruption is surfacing.  Documents are surfacing...  None of it comes out except for an insane insistence to investigate something that didn't happen.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
NO! Not at all! We've collecting been making our own entertainment here before Art came back twice, and after. This is really just a plant blossoming forth...bearing fruit for all to enjoy. This is not way resembles the BG of 2015...it is something new, something better. BG was forced to diversify, which it did. New users have come forth to bring joy into our lives in the form of humor.

What do we have now? A better late night show that I enjoy listening to. Drama that has propelled the threads to new levels. Seeing new and old users return that add to more silly content than we can keep track of.

Things are going great on BG...and it is BG ver. 2018...BellGab, Cum See Us Again for the First Time

Plus Senda has a freaking Demonic Entity in his apartment.  It's definitely springtime once again for Bellgab

69CheckMate

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 05:23:15 PM
Speaking of new show titles...

Idea number 122:

Hot with Heather

123:

Hot Night with Heather

124:

Hot Sand (in my nooks and crannies) w/ Heather

125:

Midnight in my Jungle

126: Midnight Header

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

+ 1. Nicely done chefist. I have been here six years and this is the best it has been since the start of MITD IMO.

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
I haven’t listened to that, and frankly, how do you know it’s factual? How much of whats in there can be corroborated?  He was quite obviously a dick and a shit father.. but accusing him of grooming boys is wrong if it’s not true. Did he go to jail for that? I’m not exactly sure why he was arrested, but I think we’d have heard if it was for that.

Exactly. People will say whatever they can for attention and publicity. Even some here :O

#FactsPlease

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
Did Vara just lost bunch of Live shows on his LNM Network.
All that yellow was full of individual shows just couple of days ago.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/radio-schedule/
I think you are right, I do not remember that much yellow in his line up.

I don't buy that either.

Bart Ell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
I have been here six years and this is the best it has been since the start of MITD IMO.
You are welcome.
That is what happens when it is all about me.
#LEGACY

Bart Ell

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
Plus Senda has a freaking Demonic Entity in his apartment. 

Kathy is visiting again?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 07:50:57 PM
You are welcome.
#LEGACY
Hahahaahaha absolutely.
#legacy
#fuckpies

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 07:49:05 PM
I don't buy that either.

If it turns out he was grooming boys - meaning for the intent to rape them- then sure. No reason to listen to the guy again. But where’s the proof? Some chick he banged claims he did?

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
+ 1. Nicely done chefist. I have been here six years and this is the best it has been since the start of MITD IMO.

I remember after Art, Heather and the Gang of 4 left...so many users were proclaiming, "BellGab is dying", "All of the funny and intelligent people have left", "It just isn't the same anymore."...

Well, I for one am glad of that...MV made the decision to clean house and focus on all of the users in the forum, not just a clique of egocentric, poopy pants and their temper tantrums regarding  Falkie free speech and open GabCast hosting.

We've had a blast these past 2.5 years since that, and we haven't looked back...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
Exactly. People will say whatever they can for attention and publicity. Even some here :O

#FactsPlease

Surely you jest.  ;) ;)

Bart Ell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:52:10 PM
If it turns out he was grooming boys

It was the 70's
I wish more people were into grooming.
Especially downstairs.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
It was the 70's
I wish more people were into grooming.
Especially downstairs.

Especially in the 70’s.  :o

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 20, 2018, 02:56:38 PM
Was that from one of those 'Star Olympics" shows in the 70's NBC vs. ABC Vs. CBS...

Looking back, I'm not sure I miss the 70's all that much.

Telly
I always thought Ali had some sugar in his blood, of all those people in the pic, only he is feeling Hulk's muscle.

timebandit

I haven't listened either..maybe the first 5 minutes the other day then I was out.
Exs been known to be vindictive and to break her silence only after art dies..uh huh how convenient.
Is she going to be writing a book or something? what's her motive to go on air? was she paid?
I'm not gonna lose sleep over it

Bart Ell

It's Sunday!
Stop playing WHERE DID ART PARK HIS PECKER and enjoy some new Dave!

https://www.podcastone.com/beyond-the-darkness

#NewLegacy

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
It’s ok there are so many shows out there now. I love the occult too and conspiracy. As to who manipulated who I think they both did. No one was innocent. I also don’t listen to Heater because her behavior as well turns my stomach as well as her voice. Why listen to bad radio?

That is true. So many choices these days. I find that because there is a saturation of podcasts it is hard to find the ones that interest me.
There is a lot of occult topics that never get covered. Most mainstream shows are simply too afraid to cover them because they'd lose advertisers.
http://occultofpersonality.net/ covers the occult pretty well. One of those shows you have to really pay attention or you'd get lost, at least that is how I feel regarding it  :D

Perhaps someone could create a thread, if one does not already exist, that people can post links to current or past shows they are listening to. There seems to be some threads devoted to shows but not one that just has posts of current links to shows people can visit and hear. I could be wrong though  :)

I never was the one to just listen to a topic based show night in and night out. Even when my personal favorite host and show 'Kevin Smith Show' was running I'd not listen to some of the topics he covered. Open line shows never did nothing for me. I get too easily cringed out with the callers. Even though I'm sure I sounded like that the few times I called in ;D Plus I'm tired of ghost shows.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
Kathy is visiting again?

Nope.  Some amorphous black thing made an appearance on his live stream while he was out off camera rooting for Hormel Tamales or whatever.  It's probably just Fozzie Cat but some are hoping for a demonic haunting.

littlechris

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
Speaking for me I am done because yes he is a creep and a liar. Also because hearing Vincent I felt my stomach turn about Art.

In that case, stop listening to all songs and stop watching all movies/television shows because most people in the entertainment industry are complete scoundrels and dirt bags. Any serious follower of Art Bell knew that he abandoned his children. This is nothing new and has been posted here before. Try not to get so emotionally involved and appreciate Art for his talent and for his shows entertainment value. I agree though, Art Bell was a terrible human being for abandoning his children. Though he was extremely talented and very entertaining.

timebandit

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 07:50:57 PM
You are welcome.
#LEGACY
+1

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 20, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
I haven't listened either..maybe the first 5 minutes the other day then I was out.
Exs been known to be vindictive and to break her silence only after art dies..uh huh how convenient.
Is she going to be writing a book or something? what's her motive to go on air? was she paid?
I'm not gonna lose sleep over it

Yeah, why wouldn’t she be pulling him off the air decades ago with this supposed knowledge?  ::)

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
Surely you jest.  ;) ;)

Well never you of course.

Hugs and kisses.

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
That is true. So many choices these days. I find that because there is a saturation of podcasts it is hard to find the ones that interest me.
There is a lot of occult topics that never get covered. Most mainstream shows are simply too afraid to cover them because they'd lose advertisers.
http://occultofpersonality.net/ covers the occult pretty well. One of those shows you have to really pay attention or you'd get lost, at least that is how I feel regarding it  :D

Perhaps someone could create a thread, if one does not already exist, that people can post links to current or past shows they are listening to. There seems to be some threads devoted to shows but not one that just has posts of current links to shows people can visit and hear. I could be wrong though  :)

I never was the one to just listen to a topic based show night in and night out. Even when my personal favorite host and show 'Kevin Smith Show' was running I'd not listen to some of the topics he covered. Open line shows never did nothing for me. I get too easily cringed out with the callers. Even though I'm sure I sounded like that the few times I called in ;D Plus I'm tired of ghost shows.

https://youtu.be/RJC0U6dIFC0