• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2018, 12:05:31 AM
His lack of funds and need to beg stems from his lost rent money order. But he recently exposed that lie when he complained that the rental company had problems cashing his check and that from now on they would only take money orders from him. He was able to write checks therefore it was all a lie.

He talks about Wells Fargo and his account there ALL THE TIME.  Were we really supposed to think he doesn't have a free checking account and has to use money orders? 

You are correct, there are no money orders - lost or otherwise - and never were

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 12:45:07 AM
He talks about Wells Fargo and his account there ALL THE TIME.  Were we really supposed to think he doesn't have a free checking account and has to use money orders? 

You are correct, there are no money orders - lost or otherwise - and never were

He could easily have bounced a few checks and been put on a Money Order basis so i did buy that he was going to the Post Office each month and shelling out an extra $5 or so to purchase one.
But he follows his pennies, hell he picks up plastic bottles of the street. So I do not buy that he wasted the fee if he did not have to.

RE: "AT JOHN MUIR ER. FINNISH COFFEE BAD REACTION."

Could this be the start of a Finnish conspiracy to "get" the guy? And that strange cut on the bottom? What's up with that?

Um, that could be easily explainable. I've gotten bags and plastic bottles with those cuts on them that "look like they were done with some exacto blade." I theorize that is close. More at like when the clerks are stocking, they cut the cardboard boxes open with blades like that. Some boxes are packed high inside and, well, some clerks cut too deep.

That bag may have been such a victim. Coming in a case load in some sealed cardboard box. Lying upside down. At the seam. Then someone cut open the top -- and cut open the bag. And maybe more of them. That sounds more likely. Even though I admit I could be wrong.

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
Even within the last month or two.

I didn't want to say it and expose him to close questioning, but I believe Falkie has more than enough cash and credit on hand to travel there, get a very nice hotel room, enjoy meals out, and buy all the books, t-shirts, collectable memorabilia that he sees and likes, special smaller sessions with his favorite stars, and autographs. 

He's detailed it all out on video for going on a year now, with frequent updates as to how it was coming along.  He had the money ad credit all lined up, and that was before Curtis collected the money for his three day pass.

I believe the current donation campaign is for the car, land, container home, next year's Alien Con, and cat food.  If so, he should be more upfront about it.
Do you believe Falkie has self-control?  Isn’t this thread a 3000+ testament to his lack his of self control?

will FAT FALKIE be live when attempting to enter alienCON ?
and denied entry for his alien HEAD having NO ticket ?
will it cause a STROKE ?

waiting (with fingers crossed)

Senda has his excuse for bouncing his rent check. He is blind and grabbed an old check book from a closed account.

It is a perfectly acceptable and believable reason but it does not explain why he was buying money orders in the past. All it does is give him a valid reason to have to buy and lose money orders in the future.

And we saw how little he really needs cash. He turned down $250 for a stuffed animal because the thought of parting with it made him almost cry.
I can see it if it was your childhood teddy or something but it was a damn Pokemon that he got as an adult.

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
He turned down $250 for a stuffed animal because the thought of parting with it made him almost cry.
I can see it if it was your childhood teddy or something but it was a damn Pokemon that he got as an adult.

Robert

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2018, 08:31:20 AMHe turned down $250 for a stuffed animal because the thought of parting with it made him almost cry.
Oh, Wolfie...wanna make some $?

chefist

Interesting Leaked Email to George from an "Amy C"
========================================

Dear Mr Anthony Senda,

Mr Senda please stop lying to everyone. You claim that you have over 4,000 dollars for your car fund but you can’t afford to go to AlienCon. You have the money so stop lying. If you want people to give you money, then product something that people want. You also claim that you are a paranormal expert but you bitch about Bellgab and the so-called trolls. How are trolls and bellgab a paranormal topic? Also what proof to you have that MV infected you computers and your router? You have none. Again you have over 4,000 dollars so buy some new computers and/or send the computers in question to the computer shop to be checked out.

Why did you called Curtis a liar for? He was helping you when he can for FREE. He has a family to support, a business to run and many other things to do. Plus you leaked his email between you and him to everyone. So you are the leaker who has been sending Chefist so he can post the emails on bellgab. You are creating a lot of drama and helping MV with sending people to his website. He is making a lot of money because for the videos that you are making. If this email gets posted on bellgab then it proves that you are the leaker and not anyone from bellgab.

Mr Senda, Why are you an ASSHOLE to everyone? Is it because your parents beat the crap out of you? Is that the reason you beat women like Kathy? Mr Senda why do you like minor girls for? Because you are a pedophile, 4chan will be at aliencon with flyers with your picture and info about you there.

Mr Senda, you had over a year to save money for AlienCon so why in hell didn’t you save any money for it? Is saving money to much work for you? I guess that work is a four letter word for you. If you want some money then get a Job. If you don’t get a job then you are a loser.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
Interesting Leaked Email to George from an "Amy C"
========================================

Dear Mr Anthony Senda,

Mr Senda please stop lying to everyone. You claim that you have over 4,000 dollars for your car fund but you can’t afford to go to AlienCon. You have the money so stop lying. If you want people to give you money, then product something that people want. You also claim that you are a paranormal expert but you bitch about Bellgab and the so-called trolls. How are trolls and bellgab a paranormal topic? Also what proof to you have that MV infected you computers and your router? You have none. Again you have over 4,000 dollars so buy some new computers and/or send the computers in question to the computer shop to be checked out.

Why did you called Curtis a liar for? He was helping you when he can for FREE. He has a family to support, a business to run and many other things to do. Plus you leaked his email between you and him to everyone. So you are the leaker who has been sending Chefist so he can post the emails on bellgab. You are creating a lot of drama and helping MV with sending people to his website. He is making a lot of money because for the videos that you are making. If this email gets posted on bellgab then it proves that you are the leaker and not anyone from bellgab.

Mr Senda, Why are you an ASSHOLE to everyone? Is it because your parents beat the crap out of you? Is that the reason you beat women like Kathy? Mr Senda why do you like minor girls for? Because you are a pedophile, 4chan will be at aliencon with flyers with your picture and info about you there.

Mr Senda, you had over a year to save money for AlienCon so why in hell didn’t you save any money for it? Is saving money to much work for you? I guess that work is a four letter word for you. If you want some money then get a Job. If you don’t get a job then you are a loser.

Hi, damon.

Darth Vader

Is George still alive? Is he on anyone deadpool yet? What are the odds of him going this year or the next year?

After all this time, why hasn't Kathie found a new boyfriend?  She must not be looking very hard

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
After all this time, why hasn't Kathie found a new boyfriend?  She must not be looking very hard

It's only a matter of time before she's swept off her feet, with the aid of a forklift.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
It's only a matter of time before she's swept off her feet, with the aid of a forklift.

What ever happened to Randall Venice?  He was trying pretty hard.  I would think Kathy would go for a rich fella...the money, the B&Bs, the breakfast buffets.

What would be cool, is if she had a whole stable of Senda's    Each of them paying her varying amounts of tribute
each month for a 'Prius Fund' or whatever.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
What would be cool, is if she had a whole stable of Senda's    Each of them paying her varying amounts of tribute
each month for a 'Prius Fund' or whatever.

Grocer's apostrophe. Pay your fine and STFU.

A Senda in every port, like a retarded sailor. A kind of bigamy, and they don't come bigger than those fat bastards.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Grocer's apostrophe. Pay your fine and STFU.

Plus a missing period.    :-[

Here's my Suzy for the Musings fine piggy bank

3OctaveFart

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
Hi, damon.
That tortured writing style is one of a kind, eh?

A drunken Russian bear on a unicycle has better command of the language.

3OctaveFart

I didn't want to say it and expose him to close questioning, but I believe Falkie has more than enough cash and credit on hand to travel there, get a very nice hotel room, enjoy meals out, and buy all the books, t-shirts, collectable memorabilia that he sees and likes, special smaller sessions with his favorite stars, and autographs. 

He's detailed it all out on video for going on a year now, with frequent updates as to how it was coming along.  He had the money ad credit all lined up, and that was before Curtis collected the money for his three day pass.

I believe the current donation campaign is for the car, land, container home, next year's Alien Con, and cat food.  If so, he should be more upfront about it.
I have always believed this was the case. The fat man has plenty of money squirrelled away. This latest grift is for the vehicle.

Senda is the worst kind of dumb person - the one who thinks he's smart and takes everyone else for fools. Reminds of your president.

Lilith

I also believe Senda has plenty of money.  I have heard him make mention of his "investments"  in the bank that he hasn't checked on in a while".  Now if he does or not, nobody can say because you cant believe a word he says.  I think George believes in spending other peoples money instead of his own.  He has it to spend on whatever he wants, new shorts, bidding on ipads on ebay, lunch out at a restaurant, you name it.  If he wants it, he has the money.

Also, just for the record, in case I missed somebody else having posted it, Sendas "Iguana hernia" has magically disappeared.