• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 09:09:39 PM
So you are saying it IS Apocalypse and the various countries (I assume here that Billary has several) are merging into one world religion for the final conflict? And as Hollywood says, to my ears I don't like the grammar though it could be correct, the big "reveal?"  ;)

Why apocalypse, albrecht? Do you have some religious investment in this idea?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 09:15:30 PM
Why apocalypse, albrecht? Do you have some religious investment in this idea?  ???
Just joking around. Russia needs to bring back to the Roman Church and world leader needs to arise, the various powers need to fight a final battle in the area Obama's ISIS controls etc. Kidding. Just hodge-podge of various C2C etc guests musings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 09:23:52 PM
Just joking around. Russia needs to bring back to the Roman Church and world leader needs to arise, the various powers need to fight a final battle in the area Obama's ISIS controls etc. Kidding. Just hodge-podge of various C2C etc guests musings.

I figured but that's actually one thing I think the commies got right. Eliminate religion and you at least eliminate conflicts over irrational ideologies. Then we can all focus on warring over tangibles.  ;) :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 09:04:26 PM
That's the thing norland, I do pay attention and have a pretty good memory to boot. I think queenie is funny and a hoot to yuck it up with in the Hoagie thread but when it come to politics her spin is always the same: Everyone's crazy! The 6pm news is always right. It gets a little tedious after awhile.  ::)

You may be right about Trump, I don't know. Like I've said before it's the unknown factor that tilts me his way because Hillary's factors are all too well known now and none of them all that good. Her unlikeable/untrustable ratings are off the chart. A majority of people feel this way about her, even many who will vote for her. You and her never seem to acknowledge this so I suspect you may work for the Democratic party or something. Either way, your dedication to her seems a little irrational.

So now i work for the Democratic party since i dont think shes the Antichrist? Geez i must also work for the GOP since i dont think trump is hitler  ::), this is why no one takes you seriously when it comes to politics, you act like a die hard liberal with your bad absolutes.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 09:27:11 PM
I figured but that's actually one thing I think the commies got right. Eliminate religion and you at least eliminate conflicts over irrational ideologies. Then we can all focus on warring over tangibles.  ;) :D
I disagree, although "rational," I don't like the State, or something else, taking the place of God, family, friends, tribe, nation, race, etc. Religion, or whatever, has a place. Even just for the sake of "hold up, slow down." I'm in the minority, maybe these days, but don't like the idea of some global, even more with space exploration and AI ideas, and some merging and no more individuality or different cultures.

Tinfoil_Helm

How do we feel about random hackers having so much influence on our democracy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2016, 09:38:39 PM
So now i work for the Democratic party since i dont think shes the Antichrist? Geez i must also work for the GOP since i dont think trump is hitler  ::), this is why no one takes you seriously when it comes to politics, you act like a die hard liberal with your bad absolutes.

I didn't say that you DID. I said that I suspect. It is different...and I was referring to her mostly but you always seem to be in agreement with her on these points, anyway. In regard to whatever the hell else you're blathering on about the only way I or anyone here has of gauging who takes us seriously is the responses you get. I'd say I get about what you would expect anyone here would. 50/50 pro/con...but I'm not really doing this just to monitor the responses I get. I've never claimed to be a die hard anything, let alone liberal. I've only claimed that I've mostly voted Democratic, which is true. I prefer to be a free thinker so I can weigh the pros and cons of each issue myself rather than just trust authority figures. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on October 04, 2016, 09:53:36 PM
How do we feel about random hackers having so much influence on our democracy?
Good. Not that it seems to have much influence in our biased media, unlike the old days, though, I guess, arguably there were also looking for a target? But more openness for pubic officials and corrupt organizations is ok, by me. Though I would rather have more oversight here and sunset regulations versus foreign hackers or kids in a basement but, whatever.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 09:55:10 PM
I didn't say that you DID. I said that I suspect. It is different...and I was referring to her mostly but you always seem to be in agreement with her on these points, anyway. In regard to whatever the hell else you're blathering on about the only way I or anyone here has of gauging who takes us seriously is the responses you get. I'd say I get about what you would expect anyone here would. 50/50 pro/con...but I'm not really doing this just to monitor the responses I get. I've never claimed to be a die hard anything, let alone liberal. I've only claimed that I've mostly voted Democratic, which is true. I prefer to be a free thinker so I can weigh the pros and cons of each issue myself rather than just trust authority figures. ;)

And ive said many times that im not voting or supporting Hillary, she should be in jail, what i take umbrage with bellgab is that for some reason people assume that trump is some short of Messiah figure that will fix everything, when in reality he will be as corrupt as the rest of them. So again i don't see trump as a new hitler, hes also not jesus second coming. You act like a liberal by attacking people that don't share your views.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 09:46:32 PM
I disagree, although "rational," I don't like the State, or something else, taking the place of God, family, friends, tribe, nation, race, etc. Religion, or whatever, has a place. Even just for the sake of "hold up, slow down." I'm in the minority, maybe these days, but don't like the idea of some global, even more with space exploration and AI ideas, and some merging and no more individuality or different cultures.

There are non-religious people who make moral considerations all the time. Morality does not equal religion. I personally think it's alright to study any religion, even become an adherent. What I'm not cool with is the political force it exerts in the world. Politics should take place in the realm of the rational. In fact, it must because otherwise you're at war. Politics is a negotiation to avoid war.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:24:25 PM
The first. I know that RT is Russian Television. Duh!  ::)

You obviously don't know what RT is, dumbfuck.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:24:25 PM
He has also been on American stations and I'm sure stations from many different countries. Is he working for them too?

What does that even mean? He's on Russian payroll, numbnuts. Everybody knows that. Because he appears on American TV invalidates that? Idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2016, 10:01:53 PM
And ive said many times that im not voting or supporting Hillary, she should be in jail, what i take umbrage with bellgab is that for some reason people assume that trump is some short of Messiah figure that will fix everything, when in reality he will be as corrupt as the rest of them. So again i don't see trump as a new hitler, hes also not jesus second coming. You act like a liberal by attacking people that don't share your views.

Alright! Sorry! Please accept this as my official apology. I don't think Trump is a messiah and have stated my trepidation about him several times before. However, in this year of muy slim pickens, he's the only one that even gives me a glimmer of hope that things will get better. Like I've also stated several times before I fully expect to be let down though. If I attack it's because there's plenty more (unfair) attack coming from the left now and I try to address that. I'm open to and would prefer rational discussion but, for the most part, all I get from the left now is magical thinking and Orwellian newspeak. If you don't like what a source has to say just deny the veracity of the source. Democrats have done this, not Republicans this time. Whether they're sincere or not at least Republicans seemed to have their ears a little closer to the collective ground this time. They perceived the growing dissatisfaction while Democrats have just tried to redefine what satisfaction is. You know, the new normal.  ;) ;)

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2016, 10:01:53 PM

I feel the exact same way that you do about Trump.  People say shit to get themselves elected and once they get in, they say well I didn't really mean that.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 10:15:44 PM
Alright! Sorry! Please accept this as my official apology. I don't think Trump is a messiah and have stated my trepidation about him several times before. However, in this year of muy slim pickens, he's the only one that even gives me a glimmer of hope that things will get better. Like I've also stated several times before I fully expect to be let down though. If I attack it's because there's plenty more (unfair) attack coming from the left now and I try to address that. I'm open to and would prefer rational discussion but, for the most part, all I get from the left now is magical thinking and Orwellian newspeak. If you don't like what a source has to say just deny the veracity of the source. Democrats have done this, not Republicans this time. Whether they're sincere or not at least Republicans seemed to have their ears a little closer to the collective ground this time. They perceived the growing dissatisfaction while Democrats have just tried to redefine what satisfaction is. You know, the new normal.  ;) ;)

Shit spackled muppet fart.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2016, 09:09:39 PM
So you are saying it IS Apocalypse and the various countries (I assume here that Billary has several) are merging into one world religion for the final conflict? And as Hollywood says, to my ears I don't like the grammar though it could be correct, the big "reveal?"  ;)

I don't know about the one world religion thing but I know for sure that Hiliary is in cahoots with that bunch from Alpha Centauri and it's just a matter of time before we are all speaking reptilian.  And as for the Eskimos and their nefarious plots in pursuit of world domination--don't get me started.

Dr. MD MD

I dunno...maybe these guys are right. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and the media really aren't all working in cahoots with one another to distract me from issues that would actually matter to my life. Glad I got that sorted out because, for some reason, I can't stop thinking about how priceless a child's happiness is, especially on their birthday and that really seem much more important to me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kip2w-DceV0&list=PLkTIcPsQ3C60b_tC-oIY2_UkhB8FUAiDB&index=5

henge0stone

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Assange is employed by RT, the Russian state-run media outlet. He requested to his current asylum holders that his security detail be provided by the Russian secret service, FSB. He's probably not a Russian agent, but he has a conflict of interests.

Are you now getting paid by correct the record?

analog kid

Quote from: henge0stone on October 05, 2016, 06:50:26 AM
Are you now getting paid by correct the record?

What part about that do you disagree with? Show me how it's wrong. These charges of CTR are a lazy copout.

With the daily drops coming now, I figured a thread would be a good place to centralize information.  I searched but couldn't find a previous wikileaks thread, so here we go.

Did the government just confirm Roswell?  :o

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

QuoteHe mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.   Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.  He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man. 

Best,
Tom DeLonge 
TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 10, 2016, 09:39:20 AM
With the daily drops coming now, I figured a thread would be a good place to centralize information.  I searched but couldn't find a previous wikileaks thread, so here we go.

On your marks...get set....GO!