• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2019, 09:07:43 PM
All the shit said about him and it is the exact age of his computer that sets him off.
Who had that one in the pool?

I dont know why this surprises you, of all people.  Ten years ago on RB he was declaring that the reason he was so universally disliked was because of his politics.

Say what you want about Senda, but he has a finely honed survival instinct.  He realized, eventually, that if he ignores something bad that he does, that it simply goes away.  For awhile there, he was responding to the haters and trolls by making hilariously inept videos where he was faking pain in his knees and feet.  Eventually, he figured out that the gravy train runs most smoothly where he ignores that and looks like some bumblefuck who is being bullied by people online.  He ignores the accusations of his felonies, misdomeanors, dishonesty, gluttony, etc. and focuses on something innocuous.

He’s still hung up on the math of having x number of subscribers giving him a buck a month.  Sooner or later its going to hit him that the real payoff is a rolling squad of people giving him money to vicariously offset the online bullying and hate before they figure out that theyre being conned and move on.  Theres an inexhaustable supply of these sad sacks on youtube for him to exploit.  I could easily see his online income rising to the low-mid four digits.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 16, 2019, 09:52:31 PM
I dont know why this surprises you, of all people.  Ten years ago on RB he was declaring that the reason he was so universally disliked was because of his politics.

Say what you want about Senda, but he has a finely honed survival instinct.  He realized, eventually, that if he ignores something bad that he does, that it simply goes away.  For awhile there, he was responding to the haters and trolls by making hilariously inept videos where he was faking pain in his knees and feet.  Eventually, he figured out that the gravy train runs most smoothly where he ignores that and looks like some bumblefuck who is being bullied by people online.  He ignores the accusations of his felonies, misdomeanors, dishonesty, gluttony, etc. and focuses on something innocuous.

He’s still hung up on the math of having x number of subscribers giving him a buck a month.  Sooner or later its going to hit him that the real payoff is a rolling squad of people giving him money to vicariously offset the online bullying and hate before they figure out that theyre being conned and move on.  Theres an inexhaustable supply of these sad sacks on youtube for him to exploit.  I could easily see his online income rising to the low-mid four digits.

I am not surprised that he picked a random thing but it surprises me it was that random thing. That is why  I made the pool comment, as if there is a list of random things and we each bet on one.
It will never hit him where the real payoffs are. His ego will not allow him to leave up any of the negative comments. All comments god or bad help push your video higher on the searches plus e can leave them to garner even more sympathy. He will also never get to the real money because he wrote it off because it confused him. The cash is in Patreon, I have seen channels blow up by adding a good Patreon plus a lot of people donate $5 then forget it is a monthly debit.

Looks like there is another George Senda comenter out there. Former Bellgabber ErinnF has her take on Falkie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIjg4imwsx0

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2019, 11:23:22 PM
Looks like there is another George Senda comenter out there. Former Bellgabber ErinnF has her take on Falkie:

I'm happy to hear Erinn will never send him anything, ever again!

Quote from: brig on February 16, 2019, 11:33:16 PM

I'm happy to hear Erinn will never send him anything, ever again!

I'm happy to learn that Seraphim is apparently doing well. It seemed like she had her hands full with life at one point but
if she's doing videos hopefully some of that is behind her.

LadyFish

Just 4 hours left to bid on the bag of Lego gears that Falkie “found” and is selling on eBay.

In the Kathy tee shirt exposure video, Falkie said that his cane was stolen on Monday. Apparently he got mad and left where ever he was and by the time he realized he had left his cane behind, it had been stolen before he had returned.

I wonder if there is a little boy in Martinez, California searching for his bag of Lego gears.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 17, 2019, 08:43:14 AM
Just 4 hours left to bid on the bag of Lego gears that Falkie “found” and is selling on eBay.

In the Kathy tee shirt exposure video, Falkie said that his cane was stolen on Monday. Apparently he got mad and left where ever he was and by the time he realized he had left his cane behind, it had been stolen before he had returned.

I wonder if there is a little boy in Martinez, California searching for his bag of Lego gears.

Last I checked, he already has one bid on it, so looks like he's going to get his $10 bucks, plus $10. for shipping.

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2019, 12:03:03 PM

Last I checked, he already has one bid on it, so looks like he's going to get his $10 bucks, plus $10. for shipping.

But he has no internet and it will be raining a lot this week.
Will he be able to ship in a timely manner or will he be forced to return the money?

I await the answers to these questions and many more, good thing I will be the first to know them.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 12:20:57 PM

Will he be able to ship in a timely manner or will he be forced to return the money?

I await the answers to these questions and many more, good thing I will be the first to know them.

I'm watching the last few minutes countdown...

Update - No other bidders.

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2019, 12:34:14 PM
I'm watching the last few minutes countdown...

Update - No other bidders.

I am sitting at an antique show with no customers because it is snowing here.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 12:42:10 PM
I am sitting at an antique show with no customers because it is snowing here.

Are you going to do an unboxing vid of the leggos?   ;D

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2019, 12:47:17 PM
Are you going to do an unboxing vid of the leggos?   ;D

You actually think he will get around to shipping them? He is the guy that slept through paying his internet bill.

And I do not think he will be happy when he sees that his customer is in Reno. Reminds me that I need to switch my ship to name to Gwen Pool before I pay.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 12:57:33 PM
You actually think he will get around to shipping them? He is the guy that slept through paying his internet bill.

And I do not think he will be happy when he sees that his customer is in Reno. Reminds me that I need to switch my ship to name to Gwen Pool before I pay.

I didn't know you could change the name like that for the shipping label.  I will remember that for next time :D

I wouldn't be surprised if he never ships them, and makes PayPal refund you, under the paypal guarantee policy.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 12:20:57 PM

Congratulations!

Not only will the lack of internet and the rain be a challenge...there is also the matter of him accessing his PayPal funds to be able to pay the post office for the shipping. If he hasn’t spent his rolls of quarters yet, maybe he could use that money.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 12:57:33 PM

I love that The Legos will be going to Gwen Pool!! I hope if she does eventually get them, she finds the highly sought after Lego gear worth $100. She could go on a Target shopping spree!

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2019, 01:00:41 PM
I didn't know you could change the name like that for the shipping label.  I will remember that for next time :D

I wouldn't be surprised if he never ships them, and makes PayPal refund you, under the paypal guarantee policy.

I would not be surprised if he never ships them and does not make PayPal refund me and tries to keep the money.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 17, 2019, 01:06:06 PM
Congratulations!

Not only will the lack of internet and the rain be a challenge...there is also the matter of him accessing his PayPal funds to be able to pay the post office for the shipping. If he hasn’t spent his rolls of quarters yet, maybe he could use that money.

Even IF George has the money in his pocket, (which I wouldn't be surprised if he does) I cannot imagine him willingly spending it on shipping.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 01:11:54 PM
I would not be surprised if he never ships them and does not make PayPal refund me and tries to keep the money.

I agree with you, but I think PayPal refunds you themselves anyway.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2019, 01:14:06 PM
I agree with you, but I think PayPal refunds you themselves anyway.  I could be wrong.

PayPal will refund if you claim an item was not received and if the seller can not prove that it was delivered. eBay requires a delivery confirmation for a seller to win a claim and Amazon require delivery with a signature for the seller to win.

If an eBay seller can not prove the buyer got the item then PayPal refunds the buyer. If the money is not in PayPal then they take it right from your bank and if it is not there then overdraft charges can occur.
When selling online you can not halfass it and make mistakes, can be costly.

Lucky for Senda he always goes full ass on things.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 01:32:15 PM
PayPal will refund if you claim an item was not received and if the seller can not prove that it was delivered. eBay requires a delivery confirmation for a seller to win a claim and Amazon require delivery with a signature for the seller to win.

If an eBay seller can not prove the buyer got the item then PayPal refunds the buyer. If the money is not in PayPal then they take it right from your bank and if it is not there then overdraft charges can occur.
When selling online you can not halfass it and make mistakes, can be costly.

Lucky for Senda he always goes full ass on things.

I'm glad to know Senda ends up paying in the end, if he doesn't deliver as promised.  I did notice, that he gives himself quite a long period of time for delivery.  I hope he at least sends you a tracking number.

Quote from: brig on February 17, 2019, 01:37:09 PM
I'm glad to know Senda ends up paying in the end, if he doesn't deliver as promised.  I did notice, that he gives himself quite a long period of time for delivery.  I hope he at least sends you a tracking number.

All he needs to do to have VALID tracking is to purchase a shipping label from eBay. Then eBay notifies the customer and follows the package. Easy peasy.

I am sure Senda has a working label printer, you need one to sell on eBay.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 01:51:35 PM
All he needs to do to have VALID tracking is to purchase a shipping label from eBay. Then eBay notifies the customer and follows the package. Easy peasy.

I am sure Senda has a working label printer, you need one to sell on eBay.

LOL.  Maybe he will do a packaging and labeling video.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2019, 07:10:33 AM
I'm happy to learn that Seraphim is apparently doing well. It seemed like she had her hands full with life at one point but
if she's doing videos hopefully some of that is behind her.
Any kind of broadcasting + BellGab = Really Bad Things.  If Murphy wasn’t so lazy he would have written it down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on February 17, 2019, 04:15:28 PM
Any kind of broadcasting + BellGab = Really Bad Things.  If Murphy wasn’t so lazy he would have written it down.

Maybe it’s you. I’m starting to get the feeling that you’re not very fun at parties.