• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TERE78mAgHg

I'm getting a bit annoyed about George going on about asking for donations to start his emergency fund.  He says he needs one for when he does things like lose his wallet that has his rent money in it.  Most people just call it a savings account, and George would just spend the money before any of it getting "saved for an emergency" anyway.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on February 13, 2019, 10:06:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TERE78mAgHg

I'm getting a bit annoyed about George going on about asking for donations to start his emergency fund.  He says he needs one for when he does things like lose his wallet that has his rent money in it.  Most people just call it a savings account, and George would just spend the money before any of it getting "saved for an emergency" anyway.

The same donate clip apparently will be at the beginning of every video now.  Oh joy.

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:26:06 PM
Well in Michigan that type of attitude is known as P.O.R  for Press on Regardless

Mute the sound at the beginning to kill the horrible intro music and then enjoy the rest.   G & K just had to P.O.R. to get
to Dunkin Donuts and Food Maxx. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0wlUuARNw

This is awesome, love the old Saab in there.  By the way, since when is Synchronicity by The Police horrible intro music?  Bad audio in the video, but epic song and album.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Element 115 on February 13, 2019, 05:50:55 PM
This is awesome, love the old Saab in there.  By the way, since when is Synchronicity by The Police horrible intro music?  Bad audio in the video, but epic song and album.

Stewart Copland’s father was CIA chief in the Middle East when he was a kid. His brother was also in the CIA and used to help produce the albums. True story. One world is enough for all of us, indeed! ;D

Element 115

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 13, 2019, 06:38:54 PM
Stewart Copland’s father was CIA chief in the Middle East when he was a kid. His brother was also in the CIA and used to help produce the albums. True story. One world is enough for all of us, indeed! ;D

Yeah!  I remember reading about that.  Re: one world is enough for all of us:  It may seem a million miles away, but it gets a little closer every day.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjfzEpcK8xc

George needs YOUR advice about what to do with his Emergency Funds!

also:

"Winds gusting in incest of 130MPH... "

Current Emergency Fund in PPal acct:
$117.66

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Element 115 on February 13, 2019, 08:14:59 PM
Yeah!  I remember reading about that.  Re: one world is enough for all of us:  It may seem a million miles away, but it gets a little closer every day.

Yeah but there’s a reason I emphasized the word us. They weren’t talking about you and me, friend.  ;)

Quote from: brig on February 13, 2019, 10:35:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nBRg9AwV0I

This one almost brought me to tears.

Please send money so he can continue to throw food at the cats that are actually being cared for.
The other guy gets them medical attention, brushes them ect. George just likes to pet them.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 13, 2019, 08:18:35 PM

George needs YOUR advice about what to do with his Emergency Funds!

also:

"Winds gusting in incest of 130MPH... "

Current Emergency Fund in PPal acct:
$117.66

Does Falkie think that we all just fell off the back a turnip truck and actually believed that he would save the money for more than a few days? Of course he is going to spend it ASAP. If he uses the fund to pay his internet bill now, he will have more money for the first of next month for some EBay and Amazon shopping. Then he will develop another emergency and he will need to ebeg for another emergency fund for March.

I am surprised that he didn’t sell that walker that he pinched from downstairs to the lady that needs the cane that lives upstairs to make a few extra bucks.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 13, 2019, 11:16:36 PM
Please send money so he can continue to throw food at the cats that are actually being cared for.
The other guy gets them medical attention, brushes them ect. George just likes to pet them.

He irritates me, because he has mentioned from time to time, that he KNOWS other people feed the cats, and that indeed some people have asked him NOT to feed the cats. I think, in his own mind, he uses the cats as an excuse to justify why he can't live within his own means, when the reality is, that he's probably just a shop o holic, and a kleptomaniac.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 14, 2019, 12:04:53 AM
Does Falkie think that we all just fell off the back a turnip truck and actually believed that he would save the money for more than a few days? Of course he is going to spend it ASAP. If he uses the fund to pay his internet bill now, he will have more money for the first of next month for some EBay and Amazon shopping. Then he will develop another emergency and he will need to ebeg for another emergency fund for March.

I am surprised that he didn’t sell that walker that he pinched from downstairs to the lady that needs the cane that lives upstairs to make a few extra bucks.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that George has had a yard sale or two.  Not that he would ever admit that.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 10:38:34 PM

I know George would never admit it, but I'm pretty sure he's diabetic.
George is diabetes personified. Keep on keepin’ on Diabetes Man.

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 12:45:09 AM
He irritates me, because he has mentioned from time to time, that he KNOWS other people feed the cats, and that indeed some people have asked him NOT to feed the cats. I think, in his own mind, he uses the cats as an excuse to justify why he can't live within his own means, when the reality is, that he's probably just a shop o holic, and a kleptomaniac.

One thing George is good at is convincing himself that a thing he believes is true. He will repeat debunked lies for years because he convinced himself it was true.

George has convinced himself that these cats will actually starve to death if he stopped feeding them, facts like other people feeding them and cats being natural hunters will never penetrate his skull. He needs to feed the cats to keep them alive.
It is really the only thing that gives his sad life any meaning or purpose.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on February 13, 2019, 11:04:25 PM
George is living on borrowed time...
How much interest does he pay on it each month?  More than on his Go Pro or coins?

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 12:46:59 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that George has had a yard sale or two.  Not that he would ever admit that.

If George ever had a yard sale, and I dobt he ever has, then he sold nothing at all. He lacks the ability to sell plus it would be way too much work to walk around and put up signs.
Also he over values his shit and does not understand the idea of getting what you can if you need to or can do it.

About 3 years ago I suggested he sell his brand new unboxed Jack LaLanne Juicer online because it was going for $75 new, like his. He told me he paid $95  so why would he sell it for $20 less, that is dumb. I said that he should do it because it was the going price, he did not use it and he needed cash. Again I was called an idiot because he would lose money.
Just look at his over priced bag of Lego and the lame description.
I can just picture George sitting at a yard sale with a pile of pee covered plushies telling everyone they were $20 each.

Jackstar

There must be something seriously interesting going on in the world these days for all you idiot cunts to be vandalizing the board with your ridiculous bullshit this long.

I wake up at 3 AM on a Thursday, and you morons are still pumping it. Get a life.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 14, 2019, 05:32:15 AM
If George ever had a yard sale, and I dobt he ever has, then he sold nothing at all. He lacks the ability to sell plus it would be way too much work to walk around and put up signs.
Also he over values his shit and does not understand the idea of getting what you can if you need to or can do it.

About 3 years ago I suggested he sell his brand new unboxed Jack LaLanne Juicer online because it was going for $75 new, like his. He told me he paid $95  so why would he sell it for $20 less, that is dumb. I said that he should do it because it was the going price, he did not use it and he needed cash. Again I was called an idiot because he would lose money.
Just look at his over priced bag of Lego and the lame description.
I can just picture George sitting at a yard sale with a pile of pee covered plushies telling everyone they were $20 each.

For sure, you're right about that.  I remember when he was trying to bully people into giving him more money for the Alien Con, and somebody came to his live YouTube chat, offering him something like $250. for one of the toys on his shelf, if George signed it.  George almost cried at the thought of loosing his baby shelf toy, and turned the money down.

I don't think he's so stupid that he doesn't understand the concept of selling something you have, for whatever amount you need, if you find yourself broke, and need money for food, or an internet bill.  I think he has just gotten into a habit of begging, since people do donate to him and send him gifts eventually, which enables him, and encourages him to beg, instead of having some self respect, and selling something he has, to somebody who needs it.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBmr1H-0DbQ

#sad

$127.66 in emergency fund..

$230.  and change needed for his internet to be turned back on.  He must be really behind in his payments. 

His bank is overdrawn $107.00

also...

I don't think George realizes that a car with more weight in it, uses more gas per mile.

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 04:08:39 PM
#sad

$230.  and change needed for his internet to be turned back on.  He must be really behind in his payments. 

One almost can hear him crying out to White Crow and Mudking for assistance. However the cries go unheard for they have been kicked to the curb.

With any luck, no one coughs up a dime.  Two weeks without internet and cable TV might help him learn.  Of course, I think the Senior Center is literally right around the
corner and I'm sure they have WiFi available.   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2019, 04:58:35 PM
One almost can hear him crying out to White Crow and Mudking for assistance. However the cries go unheard for they have been kicked to the curb.

With any luck, no one coughs up a dime.  Two weeks without internet and cable TV might help him learn.  Of course, I think the Senior Center is literally right around the
corner and I'm sure they have WiFi available.

Yup, he obviously has somewhere close, where he can go to upload his YouTube videos.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 04:08:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBmr1H-0DbQ

#sad

also...

I don't think George realizes that a car with more weight in it, uses more gas per mile.
[attachment=1]

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 05:20:52 PM

I stand corrected.  My Bad.  :o
As you see, George didn't appreciate the advice to buy a sturdy cheap older used car, that would cost less in maintenance. Also didn't like having it pointed out that the prius wasn't made to carry a lot of weight

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 14, 2019, 05:26:56 PM
As you see, George didn't appreciate the advice to buy a sturdy cheap older used car, that would cost less in maintenance. Also didn't like having it pointed out that the prius wasn't made to carry a lot of weight

Well, maybe he'll figure it out, if enough parts fall off.