• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC

Started by Gd5150, October 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
I was thinking more about this psyop:

Wow I forgot about them. How long did that last? 5 minutes?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
I was thinking more about this psyop:

((()))

A man was arrested in Plantation, Florida in connection with suspicious packages that were sent to several prominent Democrats and CNN. Plantation, Florida is in Broward County, which is (((Debbie Wasserman-Schultz))) district.

Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr., age 56, was arrested by Broward County Sheriffs, according to sources.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-suspicious-package-suspect-arrested-in-broward-county-sheriff-israel-to-lead-investigation/

What is it about this (((district)))? Can't put my finger on it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 09:28:09 PM
((()))

A man was arrested in Plantation, Florida in connection with suspicious packages that were sent to several prominent Democrats and CNN. Plantation, Florida is in Broward County, which is (((Debbie Wasserman-Schultz))) district.

Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr., age 56, was arrested by Broward County Sheriffs, according to sources.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-suspicious-package-suspect-arrested-in-broward-county-sheriff-israel-to-lead-investigation/

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 08:52:15 PM
[attachment=1,msg1271307]
What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 08:09:29 PM
Savage just rightly pointed out that none of the stickers on his van were sun faded. All brand new. Hmmm...? ???

I've heard others point that out, too. I don't know about Florida laws, but is having your windows covered like that even legal? Some states have restrictions on tinting windows and having what is considered view obstruction- I would think that having a wallpaper of pictures like that would be a violation.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
You may be onto something.

I'm just waiting for an anvil to fall from the sky and land on the "MAGA Bomber's" head now, ala Jack Ruby. We evidently live in a Looney Tunes cartoon now, so it could happen. 

Nucky Nolan

Based on this one incident, it's obvious that all Trumpanzees are borderline mentally retarded muscular Seminoles who routinely drive photograph-covered white vans to strip clubs in Florida. It's all Drumpf's fault.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on October 27, 2018, 12:38:09 AM
I'm just waiting for an anvil to fall from the sky and land on the "MAGA Bomber's" head now, ala Jack Ruby. We evidently live in a Looney Tunes cartoon now, so it could happen.

Remember all the weird things that got memory holed after the Parkland shooting?

Car crashes into Broward Sheriff's Office
http://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-news/car-crashes-into-broward-sheriffs-office

An Outspoken Broward Deputy Dies and It All Goes Quiet; Why?
http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/outspoken-broward-deputy-dies-and-it-all-goes-quiet-why

How about all the other stuff?

Broward County a hotbed for terrorists?
https://www.theledger.com/article/LK/20020624/News/608099572/LL/

QuoteJose Padilla, accused of conspiring to explode a “dirty bomb” in the United States, worked at a suburban Taco Bell and discovered Islam here.

Two young Pakistani immigrants from nearby Hollywood allegedly hatched a plan to attack South Florida power plants and a National Guard Armory.

At least seven of the 19 men who crashed hijacked planes on Sept. 11 had spent time in the county. Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi went to a Hollywood bar the week before the attacks and played video golf.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on October 26, 2018, 10:52:23 PM
I've heard others point that out, too. I don't know about Florida laws, but is having your windows covered like that even legal? Some states have restrictions on tinting windows and having what is considered view obstruction- I would think that having a wallpaper of pictures like that would be a violation.

Oh yeah, Savage was getting real upset about that. It is illegal there and he certainly would’ve been pulled over in that county before this.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on October 27, 2018, 12:38:09 AM
... We evidently live in a Looney Tunes cartoon now, so it could happen.
Fun times in a matrix generated by Warner Bros. 

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 09:28:09 PM
((()))

"Ingraham also found out that Israel was scrutinized in 2015 for spending taxpayer money to put his face on 5 Sheriff's Office cars."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/27/ingraham_sheriff_israel_should_spend_less_time_patting_himself_on_the_back_and_more_time_being_transparent.html

I wonder if the same shop that wrapped Sheriff's Office cars with Israel's mug also did the bomber's van?  Hmmmm...I'm sure we'll never find out, from the MSM.

WeinerInHand

Multiple political/race/name affiliations?
I was joking about a Manchurian Candidate but something isn't right here...

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 27, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
Multiple political/race/name affiliations?
I was joking about a Manchurian Candidate but something isn't right here...

Don't know if you listen to Bongino, but he makes some good points starting at the third minute. This whole thing is fishy as hell. Others are commenting on the van looking completely new, the stickers looking new, no vandalism of the van considering you have a target on you for just wearing a MAGA hat, the postage not being cancelled/stamped, not to mention all of the "targets" have people who open their mail, so they would not be opening their mail in the first place. Also, the recipients names were spelled wrong. You would think if he hated these people so much, he would know how to spell their names. Also the would be bomber's political affiliation being changed from Democrat to Republican, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZZW5bKGTwM

Gd5150

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 27, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Don't know if you listen to Bongino, but he makes some good points starting at the third minute. This whole thing is fishy as hell. Others are commenting on the van looking completely new, the stickers looking new, no vandalism of the van considering you have a target on you for just wearing a MAGA hat, the postage not being cancelled/stamped, not to mention all of the "targets" have people who open their mail, so they would not be opening their mail in the first place. Also, the recipients names were spelled wrong. You would think if he hated these people so much, he would know how to spell their names. Also the would be bomber's political affiliation being changed from Democrat to Republican, etc.

“I’m gonna go listen to Bongino, listen to Bongino”.

WeinerInHand

Don't know if you listen to Bongino

I listen when he fills in for Mark Levin. I'll listen to this entire episode now. Thank you.

Juan

How is this guy, a convicted felon, a registered voter of any party in Florida?

ItsOver

How did that that van last a day in Broward county without being extensively defaced?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

I do not regret my votes. Besides, things have worked out okay for everyone now, right? In fact, knowing what I know now, I would certainly vote the same way again.
What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
A gatekeeper's worst nightmare. I didn't even vote for Trump, suckers!!

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 01:45:17 AM
Nope, not really. Voted for him twice, and if he had gotten off his lazy nigger ass long enough to make hemp industrialization legal, I probably would have been able to ignore Podesta's emails.

They had the whole game in the bag, and they blew it. These People Are Stupid.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Juan

Quote from: Juan on October 27, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
How is this guy, a convicted felon, a registered voter of any party in Florida?
Getting off my ass and doing research shows that Florida voter rolls are public records and his name is not on the list.