• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
Geno vs. Gini?  Aka Guido, Dave, Jorch, ....

Agreed. I bet that is one sordid story Noory won't discuss on his "Open Lies" one night. Even if Producer Tom [Danheiser] tries to "egg him on" to reveal the tale. Geno may fall back on being his teenage "Guido DiMaggio" stage persona to escape it, but that bird won't fly. Or his "Moonface Martin" stage persona from his days at Harvey S. Lowery High School, but I feel he'll come up short there as well. 

"All right, George. What REALLY happened with you and Gini?" Inquiring minds want to know.

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 29, 2017, 06:58:01 AM
...Well, says George, we have in the past helped people on low incomes get to my events. We don't broadcast it, he said, broadcasting it.

lol .. it's like billboards/ads claiming some "Best Kept Secret!"

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
Geno vs. Gini?  Aka Guido, Dave, Jorch, ....

I've heard of "J. Lo."  ...  Now we've got "G. No."

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2017, 12:45:20 PM
lol .. it's like billboards/ads claiming some "Best Kept Secret!"

Exactly. Geno's "charities" are always some well-kept secret. But if he is claiming a tax-exempt status, that filing is public record with the IRS -- and so far I cannot find any such "charities." His self-exalted "Coast Cares" he bragged about is another charity that has nothing to do with him. Further, ask Producer Tom Danheiser to list exactly the "veterans charities across the country" to benefit from that "Coast Magic" CD thing and get the exact amount of what "partial proceeds" means. You will get nothing in rely.

More suspected scams coming out of "Coast To Coast AM" these days. Like the huckster guests and the host himself. How big they talk -- then fail to provide details on what is really going on. Their day will out, sooner or later.

They can fool some of the people some of the time, but down the road their deceptions will be their own undoing. Then "Coast" will change for the better. Once the "anointed one," as Noory calls himself, is exposed as the liar and cheat he is and the network executives decide to go "in a different direction" and drop his sorry self like a bag of dirt.

OK, We get it. Listeners are NOT to seek medical advice from licensed healthcare professionals who must see you in person, draw blood, conduct tests as needed before making any conclusion, provide you with full HIPAA Privacy Rule compliance BEFORE rendering any care -- but listen to George Noory and his huckster guests instead.

Brilliant move, Premiere Networks. That puts you as responsible for any harm or worse that may come to those who are mislead into being "patients" when that carries a legal responsibility your network is apparently ignoring. Let Noory and his hucksters "play doctor with your lives" -- and be ready for the fallout that can occur as a result of such irresponsibility posing as "medicine."

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 29, 2017, 12:00:39 PM
Too good! I accidentally created my own "Nooryism" by using "woe" by judging by Geno's past failures in relationships, that is where it ends up: Woe! Like it appears Geno's relationships end up in court to be resolved. I'd like to hear the story behind this one! Some "rumor" online claimed that the woman was actually a transgender man and then it led to Geno freaking out over it and accusations of "stalking" and "harassment" were leveled by both sides.

NOORY v. Grace, 317 S.W.3d 98 (Mo. Ct. App. 2010)
Missouri Court of Appeals
Filed: May 11th, 2010
Precedential Status: Precedential
Citations: 317 S.W.3d 98
Docket Number: ED 93367
Panel: George W. Draper III, Gary M. Gaertner Jr., Kurt S. Odenwald
Judges: Kurt S. Odenwald, P.J., George W. Draper, III, and Gary M. Gaertner, Jr

Sounds like another Noory "personal relationship" gone sour. Very sour. Why does such appear to follow that guy around? The only listing I can find for one Gini G. Grace, is that of a licensed attorney practicing in Symsonia, Kentucky. I ponder what her side of the story is about Noory.

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2271664/noory-v-grace/

Well, I gotta say this for Jorch.  He didn't let a stalker force him off the airwaves.  That shows a certain fortitude.

PaulAtreides

Too good! I accidentally created my own "Nooryism" by using "woe" by judging by Geno's past failures in relationships, that is where it ends up: Woe! Like it appears Geno's relationships end up in court to be resolved. I'd like to hear the story behind this one! Some "rumor" online claimed that the woman was actually a transgender man and then it led to Geno freaking out over it and accusations of "stalking" and "harassment" were leveled by both sides.

So you're saying Jorch stalks trannys?  Does Tommy know?  LMH?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 29, 2017, 01:21:01 PM
Well, I gotta say this for Jorch.  He didn't let a stalker force him off the airwaves.  That shows a certain fortitude.

George Noory: Mr. Fortitude. The guy who lacks the guts to make a stand. Who changes his views depending on who he is among. For example: Who claims he supports law enforcement and then "embraces" convicted felons as being "railroaded" by the system. The guy who just agrees with everything being said by one person, then agrees with another who contradicts what his "ally" said beforehand. A real turncoat.

You mean that coward? Get real. Noory is a gutless person lacking in any "fortitude." He only goes where the wind blows and you must not know his tactics to support him as having any wits, guts or character.

He never corrects any errors of information he makes. He just thinks he is beyond reproach and moves on. That means if anyone was to search the archives of his broadcasts and its libraries for research in the name of journalism or history he "reports on," no correction is provided and the mistake will be repeated. No one of any ethics would do that -- hence Noory, who does!

If that is your ideal, it's time for you to think about yourself and quit looking to those like that fake to inspire you. Noory is a fake and a liar. A manipulator. That is not what Premiere Networks needs nor wants. Things will be examined before too long, before an issues arise in which a host feels he is above the repercussions of what said network may face for the failures of its employees at any time.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 29, 2017, 01:34:34 PM
George Noory: Mr. Fortitude. The guy who lacks the guts to make a stand. Who changes his views depending on who he is among. For example: Who claims he supports law enforcement and then "embraces" convicted felons as being "railroaded" by the system. The guy who just agrees with everything being said by one person, then agrees with another who contradicts what his "ally" said beforehand. A real turncoat.

You mean that coward? Get real. Noory is a gutless person lacking in any "fortitude." He only goes where the wind blows and you must not know his tactics to support him as having any wits, guts or character.

He never corrects any errors of information he makes. He just thinks he is beyond reproach and moves on. That means if anyone was to search the archives of his broadcasts and its libraries for research in the name of journalism or history he "reports on," no correction is provided and the mistake will be repeated. No one of any ethics would do that -- hence Noory, who does!

If that is your ideal, it's time for you to think about yourself and quit looking to those like that fake to inspire you. Noory is a fake and a liar. A manipulator. That is not what Premiere Networks needs nor wants. Things will be examined before too long, before an issues arise in which a host feels he is above the repercussions of what said network may face for the failures of its employees at any time.

You misread me.  I don't like Noory.  He is a con artist and terrible broadcaster but I'm just saying he didn't let a stalker push him off the airwaves.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 29, 2017, 01:57:51 PM
You misread me.  I don't like Noory.  He is a con artist and terrible broadcaster but I'm just saying he didn't let a stalker push him off the airwaves.

It's not that. It's if he dares mention some "stalking incident" people may look into it. He just ignores it. I ponder why. As always. And God forbid that internet rumor is confirmed it involves some "transgender" man-to-woman person Noory got involved with. Hence him not saying a thing about some "stalker" or whatever. By making note of such incidents, or airing such to that effect, questions are raised and such matter will draw attention. 

But from what I read in the court documents, the motion Noory filed can only be done if "co-habitation" is established by the court. More than just some "stalker," it means they shared a residence at some time. Such motions indicate it is either a family member, spouse or someone -- live-in member of the same or opposite gender with romantic involvement declared  --who shared a common residence with the plaintiff at some time or another, according to Missouri law.

albrecht

Caller is in communication of some dream/psychic-state with Bach was interesting. Norry had dumb questions, of course, "how does his music compare with the music of today?" Idiot. Anyway, the caller mentioned, I think, making some book? But can't find it at Amazon or google and the only "Miracle of Leipzig," which I though he said was the title of his work, is the Cold War deal when the people of the church and then the city took a stand against the Stasi and commies.
http://weeklyword.eu/en/the-miracle-of-leipzig/

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2017, 12:46:06 PM
I've heard of "J. Lo."  ...  Now we've got "G. No."
Ha!  G. No.  Well, he is a singer.  Oops,  never mind.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 29, 2017, 03:48:27 PM
It's not that. It's if he dares mention some "stalking incident" people may look into it. He just ignores it. I ponder why. As always. And God forbid that internet rumor is confirmed it involves some "transgender" man-to-woman person Noory got involved with. Hence him not saying a thing about some "stalker" or whatever. By making note of such incidents, or airing such to that effect, questions are raised and such matter will draw attention. 

But from what I read in the court documents, the motion Noory filed can only be done if "co-habitation" is established by the court. More than just some "stalker," it means they shared a residence at some time. Such motions indicate it is either a family member, spouse or someone -- live-in member of the same or opposite gender with romantic involvement declared  --who shared a common residence with the plaintiff at some time or another, according to Missouri law.
http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.php?id=13014&state_code=MO#content-3960 This statute is from 2017 so cohabitTion not required.  Did you find a statute from 2010?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on April 29, 2017, 11:51:28 PM
Rumors in the paranormal world are that Norry also had a stalking charge filed against him.  His producer and Norry stalked and harassed that person at a conference.  When she confronted the Producer after the conference wondering why she would be treated like that he said they were going to get a restraining order on her.

She and Norry did have a relationship.  They used her e-mails against her and that is how it came down.  She was not a stalker.  She was someone who dearly loved Norry.  Those are the rumors.

There are 4 pages of lawsuits here if you search on his name

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 28, 2017, 12:09:51 PM
And last night with Geno (or AKA Guido) playing those French-spoken bumper songs. I have only offer a theory. Wasn't Geno in Toronto recently? Maybe he ran across a French-Canadian woman and may be trying to "woe" her by his "affection" for the French language.

I still get a kick out of Geno reporting (uncorrected) a while back about that mass shooting he claimed was in Montreal. When it was really in Quebec City. I understand -- true or not -- even a Canadian affiliate aired an apology to listeners in the morning show that proceeded Geno's broadcast overnight, noting what they heard was wrong and did not reflect that affiliate's status in news reporting.

Great! What's going to be next? George Noory croons your favorite French songs? Instead, I suggest George Noory adopt the stage name "Geno" -- short for George Noory -- and performs your favorite "gangsta rap" tunes in the ghetto for his "minority" fans out there. Rap it, George, as "Geno" hisself [sic] and get down in the 'hood and try getting that fame you seek that way.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2017, 06:36:09 PM
Hahaha.  Yeah, that was pretty weird, with Jorch playing French bumper music.  What's next?  Polka music?  Maybe some rap?  Note to Jorch.  Just because it's different doesn't make it cool.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2017, 06:48:22 PM
He he he.  Maybe that dogs barking jingle bells song.  Why wait for The Holidays.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 08:50:57 AM
Falkie could build a full-blown pyramid out of old food containers and dirty underwear faster than Jorch's Hawaiian studio is coming together.

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 10:55:23 AM
I'm eating a turkee on whole wheat sammich.  Maybe Jorch is on to something.  I hope I'm not losing too many IQ points.

Jojo

NOORY v. Grace, 317 S.W.3d 98 (Mo. Ct. App. 2010)
Missouri Court of Appeals
Filed: May 11th, 2010
Precedential Status: Precedential
Citations: 317 S.W.3d 98
Docket Number: ED 93367
Panel: George W. Draper III, Gary M. Gaertner Jr., Kurt S. Odenwald
Judges: Kurt S. Odenwald, P.J., George W. Draper, III, and Gary M. Gaertner, Jr

Sounds like another Noory "personal relationship" gone sour. Very sour. Why does such appear to follow that guy around? The only listing I can find for one Gini G. Grace, is that of a licensed attorney practicing in Symsonia, Kentucky. I ponder what her side of the story is about Noory.

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2271664/noory-v-grace/

Jojo

GravitySucks

I wonder if Noory has to pay for all of the commercials for his dating services and Beyond Belief TV shows.

Every current guest host for "Coast To Coast AM" is nothing but a George Noory boot licker and when Premiere Networks gives that program its enema they will be outed as well. That means George Knapp, that fool and fake Jimmy Church, Dave Schrader (A Noory brown noser) and that Richard Syrett. All those who ignored or even defended that "partnership" with a paid sponsor that is only a Youngevity independent distributor and not a licensed medical provider.

The day is coming, all. When someone gets harmed or worse by these bogus "medical shows" which are nothing but for-profit scams carried out against gullible listeners sans proper medical procedures, the network will have no choice but to cancel their sorry selves like stamps and put that program back into the vein it was intended.

Not to be some "huckster, snake-oil" outlet which seeks only to separate fools from their money for some "medical outlet" that makes false claims and intends itself to replace the work and advice of licensed medical professionals listeners are to see in person. The danger the program carries may "hang on" for a while -- but that scam will out for the greater good and that of its parent company in the end.

Simply put, George Noory's own arrogance will be his undoing. He cannot go on as he does with Premiere Networks carrying the blunt of his misdoings. Such will be called to task and will be ugly when that day comes. Which is will, all. Which it will.

Here's the bottom line with Premiere Networks. Two huge "cash cows" and the real moneymakers are Rush Limbaugh in news talk and Jim Rome in sports talk. The bottom drops out after them. The rest of you are bringing up the rear and are expendable. Understood? You aren't that big. 

It's called the noon Eastern time slot weekdays for talk radio. Those are biggest dogs in the fight. Fail to earn that slot, well, then it sucks to be you -- and having to be dependent on those programs generate the revenue to pay for yours.

Dateline

My ad on this thread was SingleMuslim.com.

Now, to the future of Coast, I saw a twitter on the website that coming soon would be Digital Doctors?  Stay tuned.

Juan

As has been pointed out numerous times over the years, iHeart owns hundreds of stations that need 24-hour programming.  The company makes more money if it is airing its own programming on its stations than if it airs outside programming.  Coast is cheap to produce and distribute. It's relatively safe.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2017, 07:40:45 AM
As has been pointed out numerous times over the years, iHeart owns hundreds of stations that need 24-hour programming.  The company makes more money if it is airing its own programming on its stations than if it airs outside programming.  Coast is cheap to produce and distribute. It's relatively safe.
Yeah, Simple Jorch seems to have an uncanny ability to keep The Big Suck going.  :P

From what I even recall Geno stating  while back, that if Rush Limbaugh is taken off the air that his program will fall as well -- since it's Rush that keeps "Coast To Coast AM" going by generating the revenue for Premiere Networks Geno and his people can't do on their own.

Further, even Jim Rome of Los Angeles has Geno beat even in news commentary outside of sports talk, Remember this bit from a few years ago? Rome breaks away from sports commentary and proves he is more to any news talk than Geno could ever be:

YouTube: From Premiere Networks; "Jim Rome on the DUI Windshield Hobo Death" Let's see Geno try to comment on such and no doubt fall flat as Rome did not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCEEn1dtVCI    

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2017, 07:40:45 AM

Um, I believe I heard Geno state one night that if Rush Limbaugh is shut down, his program will also go because it's that revenue that pays for "Coast To Coast AM," true or not from what Geno stated one night a while back. If what Geno stated was true, he implied he is Premiere Networks "welfare" from El Rushbo and sans the latter, he won't be around.   

Remember hearing that from Geno a while back? What? How Rush Limbaugh pays for his salary? Huh?