• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory is so wonderful!

Started by Swishypants, September 30, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

Swishypants

He can come over to my house and pee on my face, fuck my dog, and marry my dead mother and I would still think he was the most effective destroyer of all your pathetic minds in the history of some radio show when nobody listens to the fucking radio anymore! I love him, and so do you, even if you hate him, because you can't shut the fuck up about him! I want to eat the boogers out of his nose!

Jojo

George was rad on Sunday!  He didnt stoop so low as to refer to a lascivious book his female guest on Sunday has published.  He just kept it all business.  Well, maybe he didnt have time to see how low they could go, once the Las Vegas massacre started...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 08:58:51 AM
He can come over to my house and pee on my face, fuck my dog, and marry my dead mother and I would still think he was the most effective destroyer of all your pathetic minds in the history of some radio show when nobody listens to the fucking radio anymore! I love him, and so do you, even if you hate him, because you can't shut the fuck up about him! I want to eat the boogers out of his nose!

Yes, but don't you think that people are acting really weird these day, Swishypants...I mean, REALLY weird?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2017, 01:08:05 AM
Yes, but don't you think that people are acting really weird these day, Swishypants...I mean, REALLY weird?  ???

That is like asking Obama if people are too liberal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 01:13:21 AM
That is like asking Obama if people are too liberal.

It's one of George's staple questions that he'll pull out when he doesn't know what the fuck to say.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2017, 01:16:07 AM
It's one of George's staple questions that he'll pull out when he doesn't know what the fuck to say.  :D

I know. LOL.  I was just emphasizing the connection between swishy(gnooryblows) and weird.

Quote from: Jojo on October 04, 2017, 12:56:02 AM
George was rad on Sunday!  He didnt stoop so low as to refer to a lascivious book his female guest on Sunday has published.  He just kept it all business..

This is probably the first George has heard of it

Parris001

Don't you think this show sucks these days, like REALLY sucks?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Parris001 on October 04, 2017, 05:31:08 AM
Don't you think this show sucks these days, like REALLY sucks?

Yeah, ever since Art left.

ItsOver

"Thash, true."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 07:55:59 AM
You nerds have not seen the last of me!!!

https://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU

Here's the thing, gramps. No one's really used the word nerds since about the time of that movie.  ::) ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 07:55:59 AM
You nerds have not seen the last of me!!!

https://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU
Says the one in yellow and pink polyester argyle pants! 

Swishypants

Welcome to City Wok! May I take your order please?

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on October 07, 2017, 05:26:41 AM
img
I was going to say gnooryblows makes you look good, but now I'm not sure.  There are so MANY websites where one can find things like this, or legal teen girls.  Stuff like that is all over.  And now it's here too. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on October 09, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
I was going to say gnooryblows makes you look good, but now I'm not sure.  There are so MANY websites where one can find things like this, or legal teen girls.  Stuff like that is all over.  And now it's here too.

wr250

shishydude gushes
over gnoory suckage
settle down mr senda.

Jojo

Quote from: wr250 on October 09, 2017, 11:32:16 AM
shishydude gushes
over gnoory suckage
settle down mr senda.
Can you copy that to the Haiku thread too?  Your Haiku sounds very nice.