• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

El Chorro

Not having any of Noory's JFK mob conspiracies.

Kind of an odd guest for right-leaning C2C. Kennedy-family partisan, digging at Trump, no opinion on negative stories about Kennedy Sr., etc.

Wonder if they have the same publisher like recent guest.

El Chorro

Haha. Callers. This will be great. Imagine Rose Kennedy taking calls from Alex Jones.

Dateline

Norry, are you having open auditions for the combo?  I play a mean tambourine.

Intéressant. Je     .... maybe he has à favorite charity? DI d U know Wa rre n B uffet lives modestly? Burgers and a middle class house in the midwest.
Quote from: Jojo on April 28, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
George doesn't show extravagance.  Yes, he seems like a gold digger.  But where does the money go?
  Some of his vehicles are old. 
  He obviously (snort) doesn't have a tailor.
  His shoes always look the same.
  I never see a plate loaded with food pictured with him.
  His credit is shot (apparently, per public records).
  He has not replaced long lost collectibles pilfered by his family long ago, although he still grieves the loss and could easily replace them.
  He doesn't even seem to go to a barber much.
  Coast Insiders seems to be the same price as in 2013.
  What kind of rich guy stops at 7-11 for frozen pizza rolls to microwave?  What, no caviar in the fridge at work?
  He name drops, something most truly wealthy don't need to do.
  He works hard to get his name out there, unlike the very rich.
  I think he shares housing, not some stellar bachelor pad.
  At one time, he said he flies coach.
  To me, he seems a little short staffed at events.

In last month's Coast Insiders monthly chat with George, someone asked him what he does with profits from the dating websites.  He said he puts the money back into the companies, and anything left he gives away.

None of us knew he was doing that.  That alone is enough for me to see he gives in private, as well as a little in public.  And at the office.  So, maybe there are good reasons he's been a money monger.  If he is working hard to finance stuff, I'm pretty sure there is a good reason.  I can't tell you how any times he has bemoaned the cost of a new kidney.  But why?  We don't know.

Most people believe in giving what they can, at their comfort level.  Maybe George believes in earning all he can, beyond his comfort level, for specific reasons.  No glamorous vacation in ten years?  Yes, it appears he has sort of sold his soul to something, but it doesn't match up with materialism or greed.

I mean come on, if selfishness were important to him, he would have purchased a Victoria's Secret look-a-like Russian wife by now, and a mansion instead of a cave...  with all his talk about panty models and "attractive" actresses, and (presumably) polygamous Arab princes.  Instead, he is dutifully trying to raise money for something(s).  We just don't know what.  And hopefully he does have a few nice things!

He can receive private messages here at Gnoory.  Coast Insiders also have a priority e-mail contact method (like a "contact us", with IP).  With his Aquarius moon (cool, somewhat distant, and pro-peace), one can say to him what one will and he pretty much seems to liberally just consider it free speech.  I tell him exactly what I think of him summoning "sexy demons" and raving about models who are so thin they often have to be hospitalized.  Although I usually use a moniker.  Anyhow, he seems prepared to listen to feedback.

Dateline

The "Grampers Pampers" higher management are in a closed-door meeting.  They may be wanting a spokesperson who goes in a different direction, the problem with Norry is that he goes in all directions.

Jojo

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 02, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
Intéressant. Je     .... maybe he has à favorite charity? DI d U know Wa rre n B uffet lives modestly? Burgers and a middle class house in the midwest.
Nice to know!  Sounds sensible.  Whats the point in a $6000 tie or purse!

GravitySucks

GNS

“Your abservations are always spot on”

"You remember the Twilight Zone episodes? You could turn some of those into real life."

-- George Noory

I really want to invest in his beet business. I believe I could be Noory’s Mose. We can sell this beet stuff Dwight Scrimute style, 4hr infomercials syndicated 5 nights a week.

Dave being Dave. His new thing is affecting that he has some very knowledgeable sources in Iran giving him inside information that a revolution is bubbling up. Guaranteed his source, not sources, is the counter clerk at a Kwiki Mart where he buys his pizza pops or a doctor or dentist he goes to with family back in Iran.

El Chorro

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 03, 2018, 11:17:04 PM
Dave being Dave. His new thing is affecting that he has some very knowledgeable sources in Iran giving him inside information that a revolution is bubbling up. Guaranteed his source, not sources, is the counter clerk at a Kwiki Mart where he buys his pizza pops or a doctor or dentist he goes to with family back in Iran.

Another pharmacist...two in one week. Sheesh.

wr250

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 03, 2018, 11:17:04 PM
Dave being Dave. His new thing is affecting that he has some very knowledgeable sources in Iran giving him inside information that a revolution is bubbling up. Guaranteed his source, not sources, is the counter clerk at a Kwiki Mart where he buys his pizza pops turkee sammiches or a doctor or dentist he goes to with family back in Iran.

fify

a is jump

I had the show on last night as I was drifting in and out of consciousness, but one of George's plugs for Coast Insider last night seemed to imply that they are about to open the Art Bell archive to Insider members.

It was a little vague, but he said something to the effect that there was something really exciting coming for insider members that Tommy had been working on for a few weeks.

albrecht

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on May 03, 2018, 01:24:16 AM
"You remember the Twilight Zone episodes? You could turn some of those into real life."

-- George Noory
That was a great Norryism.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
Another pharmacist...two in one week. Sheesh.

George has turned C2C into a marathon infomercial with commercial breaks.  Enough said. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 04, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
George has turned C2C into a marathon infomercial with commercial breaks.  Enough said.

On second thought and to be fair, George has indeed turned C2C into an infomercial marathon interrupted frequently by long commercial breaks.  However, the tedium of his nightly broadcasts is often interrupted by his inveterate butchering of the English language and bone-headed commentary which is always good for a laugh and many times is the only part of the show that approaches being entertaining.  Maybe that's his genius.  Why else would so many continue to tune in? 

ShayP

The C2C schedule this week is awful.  More than usual.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

Tonight should be a winner as well.   ::)

Talking to Animals/ Open Lines

In the first half, animal and inter-species communicator Amelia Kinkade will discuss her work with helping humans to understand the thoughts and emotions of your animal friends using telepathic ability that is available to everyone. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

The second half of Wednesday might be good.  Syrett, next Friday, should be good.

Juan

What has the volcano on Hawaii done to the studio?

Dyna-X

Quote from: ShayP on May 04, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

In the first half, animal and inter-species communicator Amelia Kinkade will discuss her work with helping humans to understand the thoughts and emotions of your animal friends using telepathic ability that is available to everyone. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

The second half of Wednesday might be good.  Syrett, next Friday, should be good.

Iv'e found that if half the shows are somewhat interesting then its a good C2C week - plus I just listen to the archives, the sheer volume of commercials steers me away from live listening.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 04, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
Iv'e found that if half the shows are somewhat interesting then its a good C2C week - plus I just listen to the archives, the sheer volume of commercials steers me away from live listening.

I have the ad breaks timed like a master, but the show line-ups just get worse and worse.  At least half the shows are lightweight self-improvement/consciousness themes, muddled political shows, or one of the infomerical nutritionist guys. 

I usually only tune in for the opening news to catch the latest on Peter Davenport's orange orb sightings, and only stick around if it's either a hard science show or LMH.  Ok sometimes I also listen half-asleep to open lines if I haven't heard from Corny or Annie lately.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2018, 06:34:43 PM
I have the ad breaks timed like a master, but the show line-ups just get worse and worse.  At least half the shows are lightweight self-improvement/consciousness themes, muddled political shows, or one of the infomerical nutritionist guys. 

I usually only tune in for the opening news to catch the latest on Peter Davenport's orange orb sightings, and only stick around if it's either a hard science show or LMH.  Ok sometimes I also listen half-asleep to open lines if I haven't heard from Corny or Annie lately.

Actually, that pretty well sums it up exactly.  :D

Dateline

I thought it was just me, but I thought so, too.  I have started watching youtube, watching movies, or reading in lieu of Coast.  I am hoping that MITD provides with an entertaining and thought provoking choice. 

El Chorro

We're bound to get a little Sammy Davis tonight  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: El Chorro on May 04, 2018, 08:54:02 PM
We're bound to get a little Sammy Davis tonight  ;)
Did Art used to play "I Gotta Be Me"?

Jojo

Amelia Kincaid, the animal whisperer.  "It's like a prayer," oh yes, a prayer in high heels, boy shorts, spaghetti straps and tight satin until you're mature; then it's praying in fairy garb.  Not your average prayer shawls...  Is this the reason women can't be priests?

pate

Quote from: Jojo on May 04, 2018, 11:56:04 PM
Amelia Kincaid, the animal whisperer.  "It's like a prayer," oh yes, a prayer in high heels, boy shorts and tight satin until you're mature; then it's praying in fairy garb.  Not your average prayer shawls...  Is this the reason women can't be priests?

settle down, Dave...

Jojo

Quote from: pate on May 04, 2018, 11:58:02 PM
settle down, Dave...
I'm not Dave.  He doesn't go for fairies.  He likes stereotypical and unrealistic cave women.  Right, I always cook over a hot fire with a bare midriff...  Love those burn marks! BTW, I hear actual cave women were portly, and wore adequate clothing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on May 05, 2018, 12:11:01 AM
I'm not Dave.  He doesn't go for fairies.  He likes stereotypical and unrealistic cave women.  Right, I always cook over a hot fire with a bare midriff...  Love those burn marks! BTW, I hear actual cave women were portly, and wore adequate clothing.

Whn ewe tRi to cnvers8 which permative p8 life firms U moist triplica8 da dielectric @ last 2 sum dirgee.