• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Meanwhile, this turned up on the Coast Instagram, so a fairly recent thing, I assume. Joorch doing his best Droopy impersonation, glass of red close as always. Also proving once again that he has trouble getting his tash dye all the way to the edges of his 'trademark'. And have you ever seen anyone look so downright bloody miserable while having your work and contribution recognized and honoured?

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 23, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
Meanwhile, this turned up on the Coast Instagram, so a fairly recent thing, I assume. Joorch doing his best Droopy impersonation, glass of red close as always. Also proving once again that he has trouble getting his tash dye all the way to the edges of his 'trademark'. And have you ever seen anyone look so downright bloody miserable while having your work and contribution recognized and honoured?
Ha, ha, ha!  Media Hall of Fame.  Ha, ha, ha! 

ItsOver

Here's the PremRat puff piece.

George Noory Inducted into St. Louis Media Hall of Fame

LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2018 â€" Coast to Coast AM host George Noory was among 22 legendary news reporters, editors, photographers, broadcasters, filmmakers and others who were inducted into the St. Louis Media Hall of Fame on Saturday, March 17.   Selected for their significant contributions to print, broadcast and digital media, advertising, and public relations by the St. Louis Media History Foundation, the inductees were honored at a gala at the St. Louis City Center Hotel in downtown St. Louis.

Noory, who recently celebrated his 15-year anniversary as host of Coast to Coast AM -- the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, was recognized for transforming his late-night radio program into an entertainment powerhouse for millions of Americans on more than 600 affiliates nationwide.

In accepting this honor, Noory â€" a former news director on KSDK-TV and broadcaster on KMOX Radio and KTRS Radio in St. Louis -- credited his success to a number of broadcast executives, especially legendary sports broadcaster Ray Lane, who helped him break into the business in Detroit, his hometown, in the early 1970s.

About Coast to Coast AM
Each night on Coast to Coast AM, listeners are captivated with discussions on news and current events, conspiracy theories and all things curious and unexplained. Nationally syndicated by Premiere Networks, Coast to Coast AM broadcasts Monday through Sunday from 1-5 a.m. ET and can be heard more than 600 stations in North America.  Airing live seven nights a week, it’s the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America. In addition to hosting his nightly show, Noory travels the U.S., meeting with listeners and fans at events like Contact in the Desert and the Conscious Life Expo, or George Noory Live, a stage show version of Coast to Coast AM. Meeting with like-minded fans was the inspiration for launching ParanormalDate.com and its companion site ConspiracyDate.com. For more information, please visit www.CoasttoCoastAM.com.

http://www.premierenetworks.com/Press/Pages/George-Noory-Inducted-into-St--Louis-Media-Hall-of-Fame.aspx

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on March 23, 2018, 12:41:09 AM
It is funny that Coast now only appears to have a presence in Vancouver and Toronto (big cities) and Kelowna (small city) throughout Canada.  I wonder how it is that more stations were not clamouring to pick up the show when the big network dropped them.  I wonder if it is because the audience for such a poorly produced show featuring frauds and new age crap just isn't there anymore?
I don't know but did hear there was some media ownership changes up in the Great White North that resulted in changes in programming in some places. Also with iHateMedia,Inc in such poor shape maybe they were asking for more $ to carry? I'm surprised the authorities up there haven't sanctioned C2C particularly when they have "health" shows where the guest claims all kinds of cures, knocks medicine and doctors, and even knocks the Canadian healthcare system. Some callers, and sometimes guests, also, possibly, approach breaching the anti-freespeech "hate speech" laws y'all have up there, though Norry tries to cut that off, unless it is anti-Catholic stuff.

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 23, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
Dang it looks like he was really taking advantage of that open bar prior. I was hoping they would misspell his name on the award or when they announced him. Dave, maybe. It would be interesting to hear if he gave a speech, slurring words and butchering the language even more after of that wine.

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 23, 2018, 02:53:37 AM
... same old story we've heard a hundred times about him going to the University of Detroit and disappointing Faisal Noory by switching to broadcast journalism and then getting a job at the TV station where he'd work by day and go to classes at night and nothing ever pleased my dad ...

He loves to share these old chestnuts with us time and time again.  Like the one about his high school science teacher not believing him that other planets must be out there.  Another heartwarming classic of a plucky young Georgie!

Jojo

Quote from: zeebo on March 23, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
He loves to share these old chestnuts with us time and time again.  Like the one about his high school science teacher not believing him that other planets must be out there.  Another heartwarming classic of a plucky young Georgie!
Two parents...

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
Ha, ha, ha!  Media Hall of Fame.  Ha, ha, ha! 
Why can't he just scoot the booze out of the photo!
But Dad will be proud in Heaven!

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 23, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
Joorch informed us last night that 'H R McAster' [sic] is leaving his post as National Security Advisor. We wait with bated breath to see who 'President Rump' will fire next.
-GNS

I guess all Presidents do it.

Quote from: sumthinz going on on March 23, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
I must admit I've never known anyone who went to a tarot card reading or have had their aura read

"...really dumb men or mentally unbalanced" LOL
A neighbor read my aura.  She didn't know me very well.  It went well.

My Tarot cards were read at a festival.  The lady actually cooled the air at our table.  There were many readers, and tables.  When she helped me, the lights went out momentarily.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 23, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
gullibility of the new age variety is heavily female, when's the last time you met a guy who went for a tarot reading or to have their aura read or whatever they do?

gullible men exist too but we're talking really dumb men or mentally unbalanced.  i know very intelligent women, some in my family, who have done new agey type stuff and gobble up books like The Secret.
Women know things you don't.

I'm a woman, but I don't believe a lot of new age stuff.  For example, an old friend was afraid for years she would get premenopausal cancer but she never did.  Another friend never feared getting stuck in elevators, but she got stuck!  So, our negativity or positivity does noit directly correlate to our fate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 23, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I'm a woman, but I don't believe a lot of new age stuff.  For example, an old friend was afraid for years she would get premenopausal cancer but she never did.  Another friend never feared getting stuck in elevators, but she got stuck!  So, our negativity or positivity does noit directly correlate to our fate.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on March 23, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

My local AM runs an ad for a local HVAC business in which the guy says that his wife screens his, presumably male, employees for "creepy factor" and he won't hire them if they have a "creepy factor" to which his wife says "it is just female intuition, if I wouldn't have them over for dinner we won't hire them." And he proceeds to say how his wife's (and all females') ability to detect "creepy" guys means that customers don't need to worry about their employees.
I can't imagine if the commercial was turned around. Imagine if say a temp secretarial firm had "my husband has male intuition and he screens our employees" and so "don't worry you will only be getting hot ladies" when you hire your temp from our firm.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

Good ol' salt of the earth George is looking a little worse for wear.   Perhaps a call to Doc Wallett is in order.  Maybe he should increase his egg dosage?

Anyway...we should do a mass conscience experiment.  It worked for Hoagie's sinus infection.  The people of BellGab can change lives ya know.

whoozit

Quote from: Jojo on March 23, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
My Tarot cards were read at a festival.  The lady actually cooled the air at our table.  There were many readers, and tables.  When she helped me, the lights went out momentarily.

https://youtu.be/QdnwLzrYe9c

Dateline

Aura?  Reflection look deep into the glass. . . .and you will see a set of empty wineglasses reflecting into the glass on the plaque.   This is what I see when I look at the above picture.  Was this done for dramatic photographic imagery?  Or, perchance, it was just a photographic fluke?

Quote from: Jojo on March 23, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
A neighbor read my aura.  She didn't know me very well.  It went well.

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on March 23, 2018, 08:26:50 PM
Interesting. Care to elaborate?
Well, around 2005, we were sitting outside visiting a closer neighbor when this psychic neighbor read my "vibes".  I can't remember if we touched hands or something.  She was skillful and accurate, but wanted to argue about it.  She said I shouldn't feel the way my vibes said I felt.  Some audacity! 

I said, "What are you talking about!  I feel the way I feel.  It's not directed at you!  I barely even know you.  Feelings just are what they are.  Its what you do with them that matters."

She disagreed and said the vibes were unacceptable.

I called her on her b.s. and told her to be more specific.  So, she told me to look at her while she mirrored back to me psychically, the feelings she was picking up on.  I think she put her hands up, palms facing me.

She proceeded to transmit feelings to me, many that I had been feeling daily for a couple years.  She did a real good job, as i noticed the waves of feelings roll over me.  She stopped, and asked if I felt it.  I said, "Yes, those are feelings I have all the time."

I guess she wanted me to be shocked or ashamed, but I knew those feelings well and I had every reason to feel them.  She expounded on how she disapproved of them highly.

All I could do was just gape and say, "I'm sorry my feelings offend you so much.  Imagine how it feels to be their original owner!  But you know, they aren't directed at you!"

She must not have been a psychic, or she would have known I had  every right to those feelings.  Like the situations involved.  Maybe she was just an empath.

It was kind of funny, that she felt my feelings, but instead of being supportive or helpful, she really didn't care how I felt.

She had been in prison.  Her son died in prison.  She led two lives.  I think she didn't respect right from wrong.  My feelings were strong hate for a crime committed against me, anger at the inconvenient court visits, and other fallout.  Maybe she was uncomfortable with righteous anger.  I never spoke to her again.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on March 23, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

Aura?  Reflection look deep into the glass. . . .and you will see a set of empty wineglasses reflecting into the glass on the plaque.   This is what I see when I look at the above picture.  Was this done for dramatic photographic imagery?  Or, perchance, it was just a photographic fluke?
I thought the award was packaged in cheap plastic that had warped!!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 23, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
My local AM runs an ad for a local HVAC business in which the guy says that his wife screens his, presumably male, employees for "creepy factor" and he won't hire them if they have a "creepy factor" to which his wife says "it is just female intuition, if I wouldn't have them over for dinner we won't hire them." And he proceeds to say how his wife's (and all females') ability to detect "creepy" guys means that customers don't need to worry about their employees.
I can't imagine if the commercial was turned around. Imagine if say a temp secretarial firm had "my husband has male intuition and he screens our employees" and so "don't worry you will only be getting hot ladies" when you hire your temp from our firm.
Hilarious.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Are we on again.
Quote from: whoozit on March 23, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

https://youtu.be/QdnwLzrYe9c
Maybe!

Quote from: Jojo on March 23, 2018, 10:06:11 PM
Well, around 2005, we were sitting outside visiting a closer neighbor when this psychic neighbor read my "vibes".  I can't remember if we touched hands or something.  She was skillful and accurate, but wanted to argue about it.  She said I shouldn't feel the way my vibes said I felt.  Some audacity! 

I said, "What are you talking about!  I feel the way I feel.  It's not directed at you!  I barely even know you.  Feelings just are what they are.  Its what you do with them that matters."

She disagreed and said the vibes were unacceptable.

I called her on her b.s. and told her to be more specific.  So, she told me to look at her while she mirrored back to me psychically, the feelings she was picking up on.  I think she put her hands up, palms facing me.

She proceeded to transmit feelings to me, many that I had been feeling daily for a couple years.  She did a real good job, as i noticed the waves of feelings roll over me.  She stopped, and asked if I felt it.  I said, "Yes, those are feelings I have all the time."

I guess she wanted me to be shocked or ashamed, but I knew those feelings well and I had every reason to feel them.  She expounded on how she disapproved of them highly.

All I could do was just gape and say, "I'm sorry my feelings offend you so much.  Imagine how it feels to be their original owner!  But you know, they aren't directed at you!"

She must not have been a psychic, or she would have known I had  every right to those feelings.  Like the situations involved.  Maybe she was just an empath.

It was kind of funny, that she felt my feelings, but instead of being supportive or helpful, she really didn't care how I felt.

She had been in prison.  Her son died in prison.  She led two lives.  I think she didn't respect right from wrong.  My feelings were strong hate for a crime committed against me, anger at the inconvenient court visits, and other fallout.  Maybe she was uncomfortable with righteous anger.  I never spoke to her again.

Thanks for sharing. I guess I don't know what to say except that life is a subjective experience. I hope you are coping better with your anger these days! Anger can indeed be useful but also become a millstone around one's neck over time. Anyway, Georgie's on with them open lines and demons tonight, so beware and take care.

The house/case in St. Louis that inspired The Exorcist will come up...easy money

I'm giving Jorch a listen tonight during the first half of the show.  He'll suck no doubt but Bean won't.  Hopefully he'll do most of the talking.

Quote from: Dateline on March 23, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

I thought maybe it was an ad for ParanormalDate

Looking forward to a night of spiritual warfare with pastor Billy. Evangelists were the next logical step in coast's painful demise.

Dateline

Looking closer at the plaque picture it reads "St. Louis Media Hall of Shame". . . .No wonder he looks so wrung out and droopy.

Just put Steven Quayle on every week, that guy delivers. And bring back Richard Hoagland. The wackier the better I say, just no more of the new age spiritual types unless they are crazy as loons.

and Andrew Basiago, Project Pegasus tales never get old.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 23, 2018, 11:45:13 PM
Just put Steven Quayle on every week, that guy delivers. And bring back Richard Hoagland. The wackier the better I say, just no more of the new age spiritual types unless they are crazy as loons.

and Andrew Basiago, Project Pegasus tales never get old.

I get some of the guests mixed up but I remember Hoagland always ranting about how there was going to be "disclosure" back in '08. How'd that ever work out?

Jorch 'I'll be on Easter Sunday. So get ready for that.'

lol yeah that's just what I'm going to do, get ready for your shitty overnight radio show, I will need to rest up all day because your show is so exciting I'll need all my energy to keep up with it all.

uh did Jorch's eyebrows fall out or is he plucking them?

god he's a weirdo.

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 24, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
Jorch 'I'll be on Easter Sunday. So get ready for that.'

That's also April Fool's Day and he will have the emerging submerging artists on throughout the show.  It should be a zany night of entertainment for sure.  I wonder what gimmick George will use as his April Fool's prank.  Maybe he'll interview the real life Easter Bunny.

Quote from: ShayP on March 24, 2018, 05:53:52 AM
That's also April Fool's Day and he will have the emerging submerging artists on throughout the show.  It should be a zany night of entertainment for sure.  I wonder what gimmick George will use as his April Fool's prank.  Maybe he'll interview the real life Easter Bunny.

I wonder how many of these emerging artists have gone on to bigger things.  Roughly.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ShayP on March 24, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

Or the risen Christ.

ShayP

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 24, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
I wonder how many of these emerging artists have gone on to bigger things.  Roughly.

I would say zero.  If one did, Noory would gloat about how his show was the one that catapulted them to newly found success.