• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2014, 06:22:46 AM
Connally is also the reason for all the disappearances in the national parks.

I think he was also the first one to claim that George "gets it".

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on July 15, 2014, 09:09:08 AM
I think he was also the first one to claim that George "gets it".

so connally was behind:
jfk assassination
rbk  assassination
lbj's going insane
watergate
iran-contras
DCMA
NAFTA
bush getting elected
and the worst : george noory onto c2cam .

Stellar

Quote from: wr250 on July 15, 2014, 09:18:22 AM
so connally was behind:
jfk assassination
rbk  assassination
lbj's going insane
watergate
iran-contras
DCMA
NAFTA
bush getting elected
and the worst : george noory onto c2cam .

He is a Reptillian ask David icke  8)

henge0stone

I can't remember a single show where this conspiracy was the primary topic. Anyone remember any JFK Art show?

JC Collins

Nope. Don't believe so.  Discussion of 911 freaked him out as well.  Likely warned off of it by his "upstanding" FREEMASON brethern  ;)

Would have loved to have him bring JIM MARRS on as a guest.  This or a regular ROUND table event would have been great.

Hmmmmmmm ... what could he have possibly been thinking? 

Coffeeman

Quote from: JC Collins on January 26, 2016, 06:34:52 AM
Would have loved to have him bring JIM MARRS on as a guest.  This or a regular ROUND table event would have been great.

He actually did have Marrs on, at least once. I don't particularly remember much about it; heard him talk once, you've essentially heard every interview.

henge0stone

I heard him talk to Jim Marrs but it was about a book he wrote about Aliens I think. He had a 9/11 show with a guy from popular mechanics debunking all the truther claims but never heard JFK discussed. 

I know he did at least once, even if briefly. I forget who the guest was but they talked about possible mafia involvement.

Trying real hard to remember the show, I believe this same show had a caller talking about weird pollen like spores covering their cars?

norland2424

Quote from: JC Collins on January 26, 2016, 06:34:52 AM
Nope. Don't believe so.  Discussion of 911 freaked him out as well.  Likely warned off of it by his "upstanding" FREEMASON brethern  ;)

Hmmmmmmm ... what could he have possibly been thinking?

it was more that he doesn't believe crazy 9/11 conspiracies, hes stated it many times on the air

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Brody on November 22, 2016, 09:34:14 AM
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-reston-jfk-assassination-target-20161122-story.html

JFK wasn't the target... new theory

Listened to George interview that nitwit Belzer on Kennedy last night.  He never would answer the question as to who he thought was responsible for shooting Kennedy, he just keep naming those who had it in for him.  What I did find surprising was him not ranting about the election of Trump. In fact, I got the impression he might have actually supported Trump.

My favorite sexual position is something I call "The JFK."

I splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.

Jackstar

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-shooting-wilshire-20130625-story.html

This story used to read that the detectives were working on the Hastings murder, and now does not.

I suppose that there are certainly less reliable sources of opinion in the world--the New York Times springs immediately to mind, of course--I simply can't imagine them more than this pulp rag.

Jackstar

It's hard to get excited over a 53-year anniversary. 2018 is gonna be (((the bomb))) though.

Juan

Every person from Texas I met during the 60s was convinced that LBJ had it done.

Quote from: Juan on November 23, 2016, 07:38:44 AM
Every person from Texas I met during the 60s was convinced that LBJ had it done.

"I frankly can't imagine a less reliable source of opinion."

albrecht

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 04:03:16 AM
It's hard to get excited over a 53-year anniversary. 2018 is gonna be (((the bomb))) though.
I thought the Michael Collins Piper death was suspicious and how little news it made even in "conspiracy" circles. And another "no autopsy" deal. I was aware that there was some feud between him and Taylor but wasn't aware it was due to the JFK theory (I thought it was just differing views they have on Jews, Japanese, etc.) Interesting.

Robert

When I read the subject, my 1st thought was that it was asking if he'd ever discussed his role in it.

I don't think JFK was targeted.  At least, not that time.

henge0stone

I'm not a 9/11 truther but I think there might be something to JFK. Had RFK not also been assassinated I would probably not suspect anything but two Kennedy brothers assassinated? It's a bit suspicious.

If you look at the list of things the clintons can get away with its not hard to think there are darker forces in the government that would go so far as to assassinate people.

mikuthing01

Can you believe the gall of this son of a bitch, to just kill the president of the United States of America from a 6th floor window the way he did?

He was a supreme marksman and could shoot hair's off a gnat's ass at 600 meters with his trusty Carcano Rifle.

Great ideas come in all shapes and sizes. November 22, 1963 look at what Lee Harvey Oswald accomplished with only a rifle. And that proves that sometimes great ideas are actually horrible ideas.

Juan

He defines his generation - The Silent Generation. Nancy Pelosi, James Earl Ray, John McCain, Grace Slick, Harry Reid, Michael Weiner (Savage) and on and on.

=Schlyder=

He was not a "supreme marksman"  LOL  he didn't even pass his marksmanship qualification in the military.  And the Carcano is a piece of crap rifle.

Robert

Again?  I thought they were both dead.  That's some grudge!