• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MAX

Quote from: Norm on December 04, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

" I've sold used cars for over 30 years with rolled back odometers, shot engines and transmissions and always made bank."

Doesn't this mean that you are a scumbag? Asking for a friend.

Lilith

Quote from: Jojo on December 05, 2017, 01:28:55 AM
George, tell us about your local food bank.  I'm sure your household qualifies.  Is it difficult to maneuver a month's worth of provisions?  Do they offer a wheeled cart?  Pavement?

Georges pavement videos are among my all time favorites.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 03, 2017, 06:54:39 PM
So what is the status of the GoPro Camera these days?  Is it still in hock down at the Pawn Shop?
With all the money he's given to keep that thing in hock he could have had a professional camera crew following him around 24/7.

whoozit

I can’t unsee those teeth!  Or should I say I can’t see those teeth that I should have unseen?  I’m in shock.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2017, 06:05:33 PM
I can’t unsee those teeth!  Or should I say I can’t see those teeth that I should have unseen?  I’m in shock.

Well, I tried, but I couldn't understand much of what she was saying...

whoozit

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 06:11:40 PM
Well, I tried, but I couldn't understand much of what she was saying...
I understood it to be an audition for the role of Gollum in a LOTR remake.

3OctaveFart

I wish they set aside some money for a set of dentures. That problem is not going to just get better.

bateman

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 05, 2017, 06:50:22 PM
I wish they set aside some money for a set of dentures. That problem is not going to just get better.

Look at Mr. Fancy Pants over here with all his teeth.

coaster

lol. what are you all doing? screaming at an old fat man that has nothing to do with you. I did the same back in the day, and still wonder why I wasted my time. You realize, one day he will eat one too many salty snacks and die. What will you do then? Is that win for you? Who gives a fuck if some old fat retard farts around on youtube. It doesn't affect you. I was bullying that man. Making fun of him. Thats all thats happening now. Do you really think that the city doesn't know his mother died years ago, and he still exploits her and everyone else?
Talking dumb shit on a forum accomplishes nothing. Be proactive.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: bateman on December 05, 2017, 05:53:50 PM
HATERZ BE DAMNED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRHWaNkFOYE

Wow, poor Kathy still looks beat up and missing several teeth. I can’t get passed the fact that she seems to be differentialy challenged.  Good thing the kind and loving guardian filming her takes such good care of her ::)

Norm

Quote from: coaster on December 05, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
lol. what are you all doing? screaming at an old fat man that has nothing to do with you. I did the same back in the day, and still wonder why I wasted my time. You realize, one day he will eat one too many salty snacks and die. What will you do then? Is that win for you? Who gives a fuck if some old fat retard farts around on youtube. It doesn't affect you. I was bullying that man. Making fun of him. Thats all thats happening now. Do you really think that the city doesn't know his mother died years ago, and he still exploits her and everyone else?
Talking dumb shit on a forum accomplishes nothing. Be proactive.

Bravo! Nailed it!

Norm

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 05, 2017, 09:23:34 PM
Wow, poor Kathy still looks beat up and missing several teeth. I can’t get passed the fact that she seems to be differentialy challenged.  Good thing the kind and loving guardian filming her takes such good care of her ::)

I've got missing teeth too, it's no big deal, just keep your head down or hold your hand over your mouth when you speak. Personally I don't care what people think, we all get old and lose our youthful looks. Teeth fall out, hair turns white (and falls out) body parts leak and everything hurts. But the best part is you just don't care anymore, no siree! I figure I've got 5 to 10 years left if cancer or alzheimer's doesn't get me first. Since I've got high blood pressure, diabetes on my overweight former slimjim of a frame, stroke and heart attack are viable occurrences as well.

Hey who's up for mini golf? Snort a line? I hear that train a comin...choo choo...

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 05, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

What problem, she can still tear open a bag of chips with them

chefist

HI Folks...I hope all are well.

Sorry, been busy over the holidays...thinking of doing a show this Sunday if you are all amiable...

I almost have the trademark in hand...any day now...then I'll make a decision on what to do with George...it won't be in his hands...I'll be the arbitrator of his destiny...and he knows that already...

Merry Christmas...

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2017, 09:46:23 PM

Sorry, been busy over the holidays...thinking of doing a show this Sunday if you are all amiable...

I almost have the trademark in hand...any day now...then I'll make a decision on what to do with George...it won't be in his hands...I'll be the arbitrator of his destiny...and he knows that already...

Merry Christmas...

Well of course we are up for it.    Do it baby!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 05, 2017, 09:59:10 PM
Well of course we are up for it.    Do it baby!

soon my friend...soon...

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2017, 10:14:22 PM
soon my friend...soon...

Got the Thinking Cap working on a chat room handle

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2017, 10:14:22 PM
soon my friend...soon...

Better, or you ain't worth a cup of warm piss!   :P  Looking forward to it, man.  Glad to see you back.

heater

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2017, 09:46:23 PM

Merry Christmas...

will there be haters and trolls?  I'd be interested in listening

Jojo

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 05, 2017, 09:23:34 PM
That's serious bruising.  What does she say caused it? 

Norm

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 05, 2017, 02:48:12 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa there Jojo.  It's none of your business and STFU.  Who are you to question senda?