• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jojo

Yes, Metro, this article looks good, although it only focuses on approximately the top 1%.
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
Dead like the Democratic Party? :D
I assure you, I have a pulse. And neurotransmitters.
Fourteen

Kidnostad3

Gays and lesbians are just one category of favored minorities that are grossly over represented in the media.  It seems that it has become obligatory for any movie, TV production or even commercials to include a bi-racial couple, a cheerful and friendly Arab, Hispanic or some other non white minority, an abused woman, a bright capable working woman who is being sexually harassed and prevented from advancing by misogynistic males, etc., etc., etc.  These groups are without exception presented as saintly victims of American society.  At the same time Republicans, conservatives, the religious, rural Americans, business executives, the police and the military and any other group currently out of favor with the left are invariably portrayed as fundamentally evil. 

To those with even minimal powers of discernment it is obvious that the extreme leftist dominated entertainment industry is engaged in a furious effort to change the values and essential character of American society to make it more amenable to their odious and highly destructive post modernist (read warmed-over communist) agenda.  The movies and tv programming produced by “Hollywood” should not be regarded as just a continuing insult to our intelligence but as the serious attempt to destroy America from within that it most certainly is.   b]The radical left is the enemy inside our gates.[/b] 

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
At least my whole body's not blue like yours, King of the Smurfs!
Fourteen

Nah, I'm broadcasting the whole spectrum of light, your filters need adjusting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:45:45 AM
I assure you, I have a pulse. And neurotransmitters.
Fourteen

Your political party doesn't. :(

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
I'm calling on all conservatives in California to start harassing Maxine Waters. Follow her EVERYWHERE! Don't let up! This is a war now and she's stated that she thinks God is on her side. Let's let her know that ain't God. ;)

Rather all conservatives should heed the call of George Will and cast out the Trumpers and make America safe again for all her citizens.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 25, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
Rather all conservatives should heed the call of George Will and cast out the Trumpers and make America safe again for all her citizens.

George Will is not conservative. He's an establishment Republican which has been revealed to be essentially the same thing as a Democrat. Welcome to the last few years! Where ya been?! :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
Why is she so upset?  Border crossing has always been illegal, plus Trump did concede to keep the family unit intact, right?
Fourteen

No, border crossing by refugees seeking asylum is not illegal.  Once here they have a right to due process to pursue their asylum claim. 

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Oh?

By LOOTING Medicare?

https://www.atr.org/obama-loots-billion-medicare-a7135

A report issued by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) finds that the amount of money President Obama has taken from Medicare to fund Obamacare totals $716 Billion:

Obama's Cuts to Medicare:   Total Amount Cut by Service:
Hospital Services   $260 Billion
Medicare Advantage (MA)   $156 Billion
Home Health Services   $66 Billion
Skilled Nursing Services   $39 Billion
Hospice Services   $17 Billion
Medicaid/CHIP   $114 Billion
Other Services   $33 Billion
DSH Payments   $56 Billion
Senger, Alyene, Heritage.org, "Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself".

Worst of all, President Obama has taken $56 Billion from Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Payments. DSH payments go to Hospitals that primarily serve low-income patients.

In addition to billions in Medicare pillaging to fund Obamacare, President Obama has essentially circumvented the law and future presidential vetoes by using the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) to insure all cuts to Medicare "must become law by August 15th, 2014."
How's THAT work?

And who do you think really needs Medicare, rich folks? >:(

Choices are real and have been made - by you as well.
Choices are influenced by the pituitary, but I'm wising up!

Look, $210 billion comes from penalties against the under-insured and companies which under-insure.
$346 billion (by 2025) comes from taxing the rich working class's wages 0.9%
These are according to http://time.com/money/collection-post/4537027/how-is-obamacare-paid-for/.

As for raiding Medicare, others disagree with the whole concept.  They say the vonds are still in effect.
http://cepr.net/blogs/beat-the-press/president-obama-did-not-qraidq-the-medicare-trust-fund

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
That's very interesting.  I would deduce that Dems favor decreasing poverty simply bec ause they are more able to then.

Then your deduction is fatally flawed if not wholly corrupt from the get go.

You transmit the fallacy belief that wealth correlates exclusively with inducing a welfare state.

Many "anecdotal" examples of 'wealthy people' who favor bootstrap poverty solutions exist.

For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6cKAW9vx8

QuoteI haven't checked your source, but am looking forward to it.  It is encouraging news for my world.
Fourteen

And toxic death to liberty and America itself. :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 25, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
No, border crossing by refugees seeking asylum is not illegal.  Once here they have a right to due process to pursue their asylum claim.

Yeah...sure...and they're all asylum cases, right?  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
Yes, Metro, this article looks good, although it only focuses on approximately the top 1%.
Fourteen

But I presented several articles that focused on the other measures.

You know this.

Stop playing the reductionism game. :(

Jojo

Okay, yes, many are fleeing lawlessness.
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
But I presented several articles that focused on the other measures.

You know this.

Stop playing the reductionism game. :(
I would have to google that. 
Fourteen

Metron2267

Unless their "asylum claims" are BULLSHIT and a cover for illegal immigration - and for a great many they are!

REJECTED!

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
Then your deduction is fatally flawed if not wholly corrupt from the get go.

You transmit the fallacy belief that wealth correlates exclusively with inducing a welfare state.

Many "anecdotal" examples of 'wealthy people' who favor bootstrap poverty solutions exist.

For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6cKAW9vx8

And toxic death to liberty and America itself. :(
So, what do you think of micro lending?  It sounds good to me.
Fourteen

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:56:17 AM
Okay, yes, many are fleeing lawlessness.
Fourteen

Which is not a reason to seek asylum.

https://immigration-law.freeadvice.com/immigration-law/asylum/not_eligible_asylum.htm
Qualifying for Asylum
First, you must show that your fear of persecution is “well-founded.” Immigration laws and court opinions do not have a bright-line test for determining what is “well-founded,” however, it must be a fear that is something more than mere speculation. If you do not meet this general threshold requirement, you will not qualify for asylum, by its very definition.
Issues of National Security
Assuming that you generally qualify and you have completed all of the procedural requirements, your application can still be denied based on national safety concerns. If you have been convicted of serious crimes or you assisted in the persecution of others, you could be considered a danger to the U.S. national security. If you have been a member of a group that has previously threatened the United States in some way, you can also be denied asylum.

Not all criminal convictions will preclude you from being granted asylum. As part of your application process you are required to detail your entire criminal history. Omitting parts of your history, thereby submitting an incomplete application, can result in your asylum application being denied, even if the criminal conviction itself would not have disqualified you.

The bottom line is that those who do not comply with procedural or statutory requirements, or who pose a safety risk, cannot be granted asylum.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
So, what do you think of micro lending?  It sounds good to me.
Fourteen

ADD

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Unless their "asylum claims" are BULLSHIT and a cover for illegal immigration - and for a great many they are!

REJECTED!

That is a matter to be considered by a court of competent jurisdiction - not some Trumpian minion.  Do you even know where most of these refugees come from (it's not Mexico) and the conditions they seek to escape?  I didn't think so.  Stupid are you.

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 25, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
That is a matter to be considered by a court of competent jurisdiction - not some Trumpian minion.

Nope.

Not once NATIONAL SECURITY is in jeopardy, and it IS!

QuoteDo you even know where most of these refugees come from (it's not Mexico)

Yes I do, Central America.

We're presently hosting 1/2 of Honduras as it is.

Quoteand the conditions they seek to escape?

Conditions they need to work within their own political systems to alter if need be.

QuoteI didn't think so.

FIFY

QuoteStupid are you.

You debate with the limpid rage of a wilted house plant. ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Does it look "funny" in the EU?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq84ZTm3fAE
That's horrid, but also not really an open border...
I see Paul is here to entertain now.  I may have to slip out. It was nice talking to you guys.
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
That's horrid, but also not really an open border...
I see Paul is here to entertain now.  I may have to slip out. It was nice talking to you guys.
Fourteen

Thanks for being a practical example of incompetence!  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
ADD
It's your outfit.  I'm sure you didn't mean to, just like Cheryl Jones never meant to match George in blue that one year, but you make are matching my outfit, Dear.
Fourteen