• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Jojo

And yeah the price was a lark.  Never saw it again!

Jojo

Vaccines should not be injected.  That's just overkill.  There are more realistic ways to build immunity.  After all, most people don't get the flu through injection!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 10, 2018, 01:02:26 AM
Vaccines should not be injected.  That's just overkill.  There are more realistic ways to build immunity.  After all, most people don't get the flu through injection!

Jojo, one day you should try watching one rather than just reading the title and looking at the picture and thinking you're getting it all from that. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 01:05:43 AM
Jojo, one day you should try watching one rather than just reading the title and looking at the picture and thinking you're getting it all from that. ;)
My opinions stand on their own. 
Videos take so much time, and aren't scholarly.  Reading is much faster, more references too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 10, 2018, 01:11:15 AM
My opinions stand on their own. 
Videos take so much time, and aren't scholarly.  Reading is much faster, more references too.

I have nothing against reading but your sources are shit! You need to learn to think for yourself, chica. ;)

albrecht

Had an Arby's sammich yesterday despite my prior knowledge of effects. System is pretty well cleaned out by now. Beats a night of drinking and some late night Indian food for cleansing the system entirely.  ;)

ksm32

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Had an Arby's sammich yesterday

So what exactly is the so-called "roast beef"? On a good day one of the double roast beef's can be very good, very tasty and enjoyable. All the while you are completely aware you are ingesting an unfortunate somewhat convenient mass of empty calorie garbage. Yummy garbage :D

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on March 13, 2018, 02:08:16 AM
So what exactly is the so-called "roast beef"? On a good day one of the double roast beef's can be very good, very tasty and enjoyable. All the while you are completely aware you are ingesting an unfortunate somewhat convenient mass of empty calorie garbage. Yummy garbage :D

With plenty of 'Horsey' sauce.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
I have nothing against reading but your sources are shit! You need to learn to think for yourself, chica. ;)
How can you say my sources with citations are no good, when videos don't even have citations very often!  You are full of it.

Jojo

Finally crawling back after that horrid flu.  Laryngitis finally healed most of the way.  No more coughing and breathing strain.

So I did a little aerobic exercise every day this week so far.  And am getting back to my prescribed stretches and physical therapy exercises.

Focusing on Italian broth to increase my immune system function, citrus and other foods with bioflavinoids for vascular health, and trying a self help salt lick program basically.  And of the fermented foods you recommended, one of which I recently added, Miso.

Am hearing soy has Vitamin C.

I've been avoiding the 24/7 countertop dessert buffet in these people's kitchen by no longer eating with them.  The cook was putting too much salt on for my taste anyway (although I do eat salt).

Been preparing lunches at the beginning of the week, though, so being near the buffet is a hazard then, but I did OK.  Only 400 calorie cheating there in like 5 weeks.  I should just throw a towel over all of it when I use the kitchen.

Dry throat is costing me calories in the form of cough drops and oil. So I went to the doctor. It's a process, nothing fruitful yet.  The sugar free cough drops give me terrible side effects.  I think fennel water might help with dry throat too though.  I just need to remember to do it.

I was happy when a housemate said she would walk with me one day, and gave my number to a couple walkers.

Hard to believe hard the flu got me down.  I had to work through most of it, but was so fatigues I couldn't even do my prescribed stretches, so pain started setting in.

Has anyone ever subluxated their neck?  How to strengthen it so it stops popping out of joint?  My chiropractic care ended so I'm on my own and neck strengthening is one thing tbe chiropractor said her could not do for car accident.  You Tube videos have been great for a lot of my pain (from 2013), but I haven't been able to fi d on to strengthen the neck.  I don't know which vertebra but it feels like maybe C5 or C6.  At the crash impact, my neck was facing hard right, and was forward too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 21, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
How can you say my sources with citations are no good, when videos don't even have citations very often!  You are full of it.

How would you know?! You don't watch them. You just read the titles and then dane that you are actually intelligent enough (or psychic) to get it all from that. You're not, not by a long shot. Best of luck with your stupid talking points that you get from the MSM though, idiot. ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Jojo on March 21, 2018, 02:29:43 AM
Finally crawling back after that horrid flu.  Laryngitis finally healed most of the way.  No more coughing and breathing strain.

Hard to believe hard the flu got me down.  I had to work through most of it, but was so fatigues I couldn't even do my prescribed stretches, so pain started setting in.

Has anyone ever subluxated their neck?  How to strengthen it so it stops popping out of joint?  My chiropractic care ended so I'm on my own and neck strengthening is one thing tbe chiropractor said her could not do for car accident.  You Tube videos have been great for a lot of my pain (from 2013), but I haven't been able to fi d on to strengthen the neck.  I don't know which vertebra but it feels like maybe C5 or C6.  At the crash impact, my neck was facing hard right, and was forward too.

I too survived the Deadly Influenza. Some scary moments when I couldn't get air in my lungs. I can see how people died from this virulent virus. I was horizontal for nearly three weeks with it and slowly building back some energy.

From my experience best neck muscle strengthener to help vertebrae stay where they belong:  lay prone face down (with flat pillow under hips if more comfortable); keeping face down and nose touching mat, contract back neck muscles like trying to lift neck without moving head; hold for slow count to three then release; to start repeat three times. Don't overdo. This is subtle but can strain neck muscles if overdone

Best image I could find in a quick search for positioning. Namaste  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Ladies, can't you see that it's your negative vibes and the fact that you're actively trying to encourage and spread evil throughout the world? That makes you extra susceptible. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
Ladies, can't you see that it's your negative vibes and the fact that you're actively trying to encourage and spread evil throughout the world? That makes you extra susceptible. ;)

Well, you are the doctor - not

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 21, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
Well, you are the doctor - not

Cool! Stay sick. It's probably for the best anyway. I mean, do we really need another communist revolution where the innocent are being rounded up and killed to the shrieking laughs of indoctrinated cult members, such as yourselves?!

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
Cool! Stay sick. It's probably for the best anyway. I mean, do we really need another communist revolution where the innocent are being rounded up and killed to the shrieking laughs of indoctrinated cult members, such as yourselves?!

You're following me around like a puppy again. Quit begging for attention and don't pee on the floor

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 21, 2018, 06:51:29 AM
You're following me around like a puppy again. Quit begging for attention and don't pee on the floor

It's just that you're communist poon. You know, the forbidden fruit. Otherwise, you disgust me. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
It's just that you're communist poon. You know, the forbidden fruit. Otherwise, you disgust me. ;)

And here I thought you were creepy before

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
How would you know?! You don't watch them. You just read the titles and then dane that you are actually intelligent enough (or psychic) to get it all from that. You're not, not by a long shot. Best of luck with your stupid talking points that you get from the MSM though, idiot. ::)

But isn't that what you do over in the Trump thread?

And then there's 'dane.' Do you mean that she is Danish or a Great Dane?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
I viewed the ones I responded to. What is MSM?

Jojo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 21, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
I too survived the Deadly Influenza. Some scary moments when I couldn't get air in my lungs. I can see how people died from this virulent virus. I was horizontal for nearly three weeks with it and slowly building back some energy.

From my experience best neck muscle strengthener to help vertebrae stay where they belong:  lay prone face down (with flat pillow under hips if more comfortable); keeping face down and nose touching mat, contract back neck muscles like trying to lift neck without moving head; hold for slow count to three then release; to start repeat three times. Don't overdo. This is subtle but can strain neck muscles if overdone

Best image I could find in a quick search for positioning. Namaste  ;)

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Thank you!!! The pillow modification was what I needed!!! Wow.

Sorry you had the bug too, so bad.  My boss slept 36 hours during it, with potty/snack breaks.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
But isn't that what you do over in the Trump thread?

And then there's 'dane.' Do you mean that she is Danish or a Great Dane?
I never deign.  I error the opposite way!
I am not a psychic, although there is one range of Kirilian I can see, rarely in humans but often in some types of vegetation but I don't know any meaning in it.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
Naw. That new age stuff is wrong.  I know someone who feared she would get pre-menopausal breast cancer...but never did!

And I know someone who was never afraid of getting stuck in an elevator, but did!

Jojo

Eating slower.  Sure takes a lot longer.

Yesterday I had a homemade gluten free treat from a coworker.  It was OK, but my tastes have changed and I really want to avoid factory devitalized white sugar.  So I gave the rest away. 

With exercising a little each day lately, I had to add a little to my intake.  That was really unexpected, but makes sense.