• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Specific Musings of Paladin 1991

Started by paladin1991, August 09, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

paladin1991

In this thread will be compiled the Specific Musings of Paladin1991. 

You may comment.  I may reply. 

Why this thread?  Why not?   And isn't this site designed to make MV money?  Right.  Let's make MV some money.

Juan

Click on the ads - particularly the most annoying ones. Make those companies pay MV.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on August 09, 2017, 10:15:46 AM
Click on the ads - particularly the most annoying ones. Make those companies pay MV.

MV has stated to me in the past that was not what he encouraged. 'Just Clicking.'  If the ad is of interest to you, by all means check it out.  Personally, I find MOST of these ads interesting.  (Go buy some diapers MV) ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2017, 10:13:49 AM
In this thread will be compiled the Specific Musings of Paladin1991. 

You may comment.  I may reply. 

Why this thread?  Why not?   And isn't this site designed to make MV money?  Right.  Let's make MV some money.

WARNING - THIS IS TROLL & SPAMMING THREAD !!

luicfer6G6

Hey paladin weres the hookers at? You know a certain members mother?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2017, 03:27:56 PM
I give it my highest rating ever: 7 thumbs up!  ;)

I'm glad that you enjoyed the presentation.   I hope that others will see it and pause to think it through.

paladin1991

Sorry, I've been absent fm this thread.  I've been listening to The Forever War by Joe Haldeman.  This version is read/performed by a guy who sounds vaguely like ART himself.

https://youtu.be/HO5rM80Sutw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 09:54:18 PM
Sorry, I've been absent fm this thread.  I've been listening to The Forever War by Joe Haldeman.  This version is read/performed by a guy who sounds vaguely like ART himself.

https://youtu.be/HO5rM80Sutw

Must it go on forever?  ::)

Good to see the old thread revived.   Perhaps here you'll share what you used to waste Swishy.

I'm thinking you went old school

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 09:56:34 PM
Let's keep American youth employed, shall we?

Well, at least the Antifa people would finally learn to fight. Oohrah!  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 06, 2017, 09:57:45 PM
Good to see the old thread revived.   Perhaps here you'll share what you used to waste Swishy.

I'm thinking you went old school

Right.  One shot.  Too easy at that distance.  The last thing through swishy's mind?  150 grains. 

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 10:04:18 PM
Right.  One shot.  Too easy at that distance.  The last thing through swishy's mind?  150 grains.

next time aim at a vital organ.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 06, 2017, 11:52:02 PM
next time aim at a vital organ.  ;)

I like groin shots myself.  Hearing them scream has to really fuck with Haji's shit.

paladin1991

I like this song.  4a.m and it's 28 degrees.  Fire up the ride and fire up the tunes.

https://youtu.be/DAp7FvZ5Opw

pate

I hove nuthin' farther, yer 'onorific...

paladin1991

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Having a pitcher of Manhattans and handingout more gifts in a bit.

paladin1991

This is just what I have been looking for.

https://youtu.be/2RnVRKe63JQ

gonna keep looking for others like this.  Anybody got something like this?

pate

That is pretty cool, wonder if it actually puts out enough BTUs to effectively heat a small camper or if it's just a neat conversation piece?

Looks like it might be out of my price range, I am on more of an outdoor hobo-burn-barrel budget...

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on March 04, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
That is pretty cool, wonder if it actually puts out enough BTUs to effectively heat a small camper or if it's just a neat conversation piece?

Looks like it might be out of my price range, I am on more of an outdoor hobo-burn-barrel budget...

Take the cardboard  bdrrbdrr out of the roll of cheap toilet paper, stuff toilet paper in a 1 pound metal coffee can. Drench toilet paper wit 91% rubbibg alcohol. Light and enjoy a room full of warmth.

Do not tip over.

paladin1991

Quote from: pate on March 04, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

Most reviews are positive.  I found one that was a neg.  A pair of millennials living in a tiny home, 450 sq, sold theirs after finding that it was not producing enough BTU's.  I'm sure that design/insulation of the house was a factor.  Their estimate was that it would, be better suited for something around 300 square.

Not sure if it was the cub or the Griz.  Will check back and verify.

I did see a vid of a cub in use in a mobile home.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2018, 12:33:02 PM
Take the cardboard  bdrrbdrr out of the roll of cheap toilet paper, stuff toilet paper in a 1 pound metal coffee can. Drench toilet paper wit 91% rubbibg alcohol. Light and enjoy a room full of warmth.

Do not tip over.

Already have several in storage, awaiting the anointing of alcohol.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 04, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Most reviews are positive.  I found one that was a neg.  A pair of millennials living in a tiny home, 450 sq, sold theirs after finding that it was not producing enough BTU's.  I'm sure that design/insulation of the house was a factor.  Their estimate was that it would, be better suited for something around 300 square.

Not sure if it was the cub or the Griz.  Will check back and verify.

I did see a vid of a cub in use in a mobile home.
A few miles away there is a lot where a business is making these small homes/trailers. Quite trendy, apparently. And some of the space-saving and designs are sorta neat. I can't imagine living in a place so small and I laugh that it takes the Millennials to make trailer-living hip, cool, and... expensive!

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Do not tip over.

On my hobo-drank budget I cannot afford to waste fyne sipping eauxs de mort elixers sych as Betty's Best 182 proof on hobo-fire accelerants.

I may be drunk, but not insanely so..